Author Topic: Is it against forum rules?  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Is it against forum rules?
« on: March 17, 2023, 01:32:42 PM »
I've been given a 50% warning today & had my comments repeatedly removed with no explanation at all as to which forum rule I'm breaching.

So I'd like some clarity from the moderation team here......

Is it against forum rules to state that Madeleine wasn't abducted?

If so, then which rule does that breach?

And is it really goading to state that Madeleine wasn't abducted, & if it is, then isn't it also goading to state that she was?

I'd like some clarity on these issues to avoid having my comments deleted and receiving warning points in future.

Thanks in advance.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline John

Re: Is it against forum rules?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:41:19 AM »
I've been given a 50% warning today & had my comments repeatedly removed with no explanation at all as to which forum rule I'm breaching.

So I'd like some clarity from the moderation team here......

Is it against forum rules to state that Madeleine wasn't abducted?

If so, then which rule does that breach?

And is it really goading to state that Madeleine wasn't abducted, & if it is, then isn't it also goading to state that she was?

I'd like some clarity on these issues to avoid having my comments deleted and receiving warning points in future.

Thanks in advance.

Oh come on Wonderfulspam, you know very well what you do and the consequences thereof.

To answer your question. It is perfectly in order to opine that Madeleine wasn't abducted since it still isn't known what actually occurred.

We value all opinions on this forum but offering an opinion merely to goad will undoubtedly attract sanctions.

In future, if in doubt, please message an Admin.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:46:27 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 10:50:35 AM »
It’s about time the OP grew up and started posting sincerely, not simply to wind up people whose opinions he doesn’t share.  He has vowed to adopt the opposite opinion of any perceived McCann supporter (whatever the subject) which is the sort of behaviour you tend to find amongst tweens rebelling against their parents.  He longs for me to engage with him again directly because he used to enjoy it when I would rise to his bait, but it ain’t happening again, certainly not until he grows up and apologises for being such a WUM. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 01:38:22 PM »
Oh come on Wonderfulspam, you know very well what you do and the consequences thereof.

To answer your question. It is perfectly in order to opine that Madeleine wasn't abducted since it still isn't known what actually occurred.

We value all opinions on this forum but offering an opinion merely to goad will undoubtedly attract sanctions.

In future, if in doubt, please message an Admin.

Madeleine disappeared John, until proven otherwise. I wasn't goading. Goading is when the Mods delete posts they disagree with, not that they've breached any forum rules.
I'm sorry, every time members state abduction as fact then I'm obliged to reply that it isn't. That's fairness.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 02:57:57 PM »
I agree. Maybe Operation Grange have evidence of abduction but they haven't shared it and given their overall track record I'm not inclined to take their word on things. I also tend to comment when people post as fact what is clearly opinion. In this case people believe OG, but I don't see why we all should.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 03:21:24 PM »
I agree. Maybe Operation Grange have evidence of abduction but they haven't shared it and given their overall track record I'm not inclined to take their word on things. I also tend to comment when people post as fact what is clearly opinion. In this case people believe OG, but I don't see why we all should.
I think their opinion, and that of the other police forces involved in Madeleine's disappearance is worth more than yours, or the forum WUM's, and do you know why?  Because unlike either of you they have access to a far more complete set of data than you do, and they are professional investigators.  Therefore obviously their opinion carries far more weight than yours.  It's generally accepted - by investigators, professional experts commenting on the case, the media, etc that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, in much the same way it is generally accepted Suzy Lamplugh was abducted and murdered. and Claudia Lawrence too.  You and the WUM may not like it, but that's for you to come to terms with, which eventually I believe you will, inshallah.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 04:25:57 PM »
I think their opinion, and that of the other police forces involved in Madeleine's disappearance is worth more than yours, or the forum WUM's, and do you know why?  Because unlike either of you they have access to a far more complete set of data than you do, and they are professional investigators.  Therefore obviously their opinion carries far more weight than yours. It's generally accepted - by investigators, professional experts commenting on the case, the media, etc that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, in much the same way it is generally accepted Suzy Lamplugh was abducted and murdered. and Claudia Lawrence too.  You and the WUM may not like it, but that's for you to come to terms with, which eventually I believe you will, inshallah.

So what evidence convinces you most that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?
It must be very convincing whatever it is.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 05:04:44 PM »

Also, professionals, experts & the media etc wouldn't be able to state that they doubted MWTIACABAS anyway, through fear of litigation, so can we really rely on their stated beliefs? I really don't see how we could.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 05:49:38 PM »
So what evidence convinces you most that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?
It must be very convincing whatever it is.

Operation Grange say so.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2023, 06:19:03 PM »
Operation Grange say so.
Anything they say, and anytning the German officials say is far more interesting and relevant  to me than anything you or your pal the WUM have to impart to us.  I think any sane person would have to agree that their knowledge, expertise and access to information trumps yours quite frankly.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2023, 06:20:35 PM »
Operation Grange say so.

Rowley said they were happy that the original investigation had dealt with the possibility of McCann involvement. Well, we know how the first investigation worked out. It came to halt because the arguidos returned to the UK with questions left unanswered.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2023, 06:22:48 PM »
Anything they say, and anytning the German officials say is far more interesting and relevant  to me than anything you or your pal the WUM have to impart to us.  I think any sane person would have to agree that their knowledge, expertise and access to information trumps yours quite frankly.

So you're 100% convinced Brueckner is guilty are you?
I supposed you'd have to be really, because Wolters says so, & to doubt the expert would be crackpot scepticism, wouldn't it.