Author Topic: McCanns on the late late show in Dublin May 2011  (Read 4527 times)

Redblossom

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:16:12 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: McCanns on the late late show in Dublin May 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:36:04 PM »
FF to 9.50

Interesting that following a request by Rachael, a receptionist staff member at Mark Warner Ocean Club wrote in the book that the Tapas 9 Group wanted to book the tapas bar all week as they were leaving their children alone in the apartment.

That book was available to all and sundry to see.

Gerry goes on to admit that it was a high strategy for any abductor and that they must have been watching the resort.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:41:24 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 04:48:24 PM »
FF to 16.00

Reference to children crying the previous night raised a concern that the abductor had made an attempt the night before and maybe been disturbed.

FF to 20.10

"The shutters were all the way up and the window was pushed right across and I just knew..."

McCann's state that it was nearly 4 hours before the criminal police arrived around 2am.  Plenty of time for any abductor to be hundreds of miles away.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:00:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 05:03:02 PM »
FF to 24.36

Gerry McCann explains that they were not able to say anything and that in itself made them look cold and uncaring.  Leaks , lies and smears went unchallenged.

He says the Portuguese police did try hard at least to begin with.   Kate says she felt that got as good a search as they could from the police.

Ff to 27.10

Gerry says that it was the pressure on the police following the dog tests that led to them being designated as arguidos (suspects).  He states that the introduction of the British dogs was at their request.  There has to be corroboration and...

"None of the forensics came back suggesting anything...at all."

For all the sceptics Gerry says ..."READ THE BOOK"  ...it's all in there!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:14:48 PM by John »

Redblossom

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 09:30:02 PM »
Read the book? i have read it and it certainly is NOT IMO an account of  THE truth. Perhaps Kate Mccanns truth in her mind.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 04:14:33 AM »
Read the book? i have read it and it certainly is NOT IMO an account of  THE truth. Perhaps Kate Mccanns truth in her mind.

With respect Redblossom, Kate McCann knows what happened from first-hand experience whereas you and I can only speculate on the basis of police statements and interviews.

Redblossom

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »

With respect Redblossom, Kate McCann knows what happened from first-hand experience whereas you and I can only speculate on the basis of police statements and interviews.

Thats the point though John, elements of the book are contradicted by the police files, tv interviews and other elements are contradicted by other simple facts, JMHO

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvnfcl-Zkg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@ 22.50

Kate: The shutter was up & the window was open,  I'm not lying about that.

So she is lying about something else then.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:13:21 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.