Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59778 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2020, 08:53:17 PM »

You have experience of everything- according to you.

There is no right to silence however other tricks  "I CAN'T REMEMBER" "I AM NOT SURE" Etc  are allowed. Then it comes down to who the judge believes.

So in your experience, and the known outcome of your advice to friends,  what happened to the lying police officers?

It will be interesting what blame the police can have chucked at them in  this specific case.  Any Ideas?

Yes I have lots of experience and am happy to share thedetails of this case with john.. It's a very sad case

If I sue someone for damages.. If I provide evidence... And their response is.. I can't remember.. Then they lose the case

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2020, 08:57:18 PM »
Perhaps in Davel land... in reality. Why would the police be called as witnesses?   would this be for the defendant or pursuer. and what would they be witness to?

The family may well have to provide evidence of their daughters illness.  The resort will defend, and  I am sure some things the family didn't want brought up, will be brought up.

If they're going to claim their daughter was incapable of leaving on her own they will definitely need to provide evidence of that. Her condition affects everyone differently. Some of those affected are so bad they can't be carried to full term in pregnancy. At the other end of the spectrum some are so lightly affected they can live a normal lifespan.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2020, 08:59:50 PM »
If they're going to claim their daughter was incapable of leaving on her own they will definitely need to provide evidence of that. Her condition affects everyone differently. Some of those affected are so bad they can't be carried to full term in pregnancy. At the other end of the spectrum some are so lightly affected they can live a normal lifespan.

The other side to this is,did they  inform the resort of the girls difficulties and enquire if it was suitable.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2020, 09:01:31 PM »
None of this matters in the slightest... A court case will get answers to questions

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2020, 09:05:43 PM »
The other side to this is,did they  inform the resort of the girls difficulties and enquire if it was suitable.

That's a very relevant question. As are any pre-booking questions about safety and security.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2020, 09:06:28 PM »

This is very true G.  That will be the crux of the matter. what were her cognition's and on what scale.

Did they do what I did with my mum when she had her accident (fully recovered now). When traveling we always checked disabled facilities available. Access to local interests toilets etc.

"The other side to this is,did they  inform the resort of the girls difficulties and enquire if it was suitable."
The evidence will be with the travel agents- the airport videos, etc
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2020, 09:07:24 PM »

It might be more sensible to wait and she what evidence is provided

« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2020, 09:08:46 PM »
None of this matters in the slightest... A court case will get answers to questions

It matters because all of this is relevant in a court case. The family will be asked questions as well.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2020, 09:09:19 PM »

This is very true G.  That will be the crux of the matter. what were her cognition's and on what scale.

Did they do what I did with my mum when she had her accident (fully recovered now). When traveling we always checked disabled facilities available. Access to local interests toilets etc.

"The other side to this is,did they  inform the resort of the girls difficulties and enquire if it was suitable."
The evidence will be with the travel agents- the airport videos, etc

Nora's doctors, teachers, perhaps physiotherapists are the ones to testify about her capabilities.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »
It matters because all of this is relevant in a court case. The family will be asked questions as well.

I'm sure they will.. And so will the police
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 09:17:50 PM by Davel »

« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2020, 09:18:27 PM »
Nora's doctors, teachers, perhaps physiotherapists are the ones to testify about her capabilities.

Yes, that will cost some. Perhaps they will 'skype' or VC to save traveling costs.

I do wonder what questions the family will have for the police,since they are not involved with her safety as per lawsuit.

They responded to the call> raised a search> found the body> arranged a PM.  What else can be added?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2020, 09:22:11 PM »
Yes, that will cost some. Perhaps they will 'skype' or VC to save traveling costs.

I do wonder what questions the family will have for the police,since they are not involved with her safety as per lawsuit.

They responded to the call> raised a search> found the body> arranged a PM.  What else can be added?

i just hope people who  blame police for everything will never  call the police if they need  them that would be hypocritical wouldnt it?? people blame police  when they are in the  wrong themselves imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2020, 09:28:36 PM »
i just hope people who  blame police for everything will never  call the police if they need  them that would be hypocritical wouldnt it?? people blame police  when they are in the  wrong themselves imo

In the UK for most crimes it's not worth calling the police... Your crime will not be investigated and the criminals know they can get away Scott free

« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2020, 09:31:17 PM »
In the UK for most crimes it's not worth calling the police... Your crime will not be investigated and the criminals know they can get away Scott free

This is somewhat true Davel.  However ' race crime' does get a lot of attention. The' thought police' make sure of that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2020, 09:33:34 PM »
This is somewhat true Davel.  However ' race crime' does get a lot of attention. The' thought police' make sure of that.

Race crime does get attention.. And rightly so