Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59777 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2019, 07:37:03 PM »
would depend on the results of the familys independent ortopsy for one........you need to think outside the box

If, indeed, one takes place.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2019, 08:27:24 PM »
would depend on the results of the familys independent ortopsy for one........you need to think outside the box
Don't they spell autopsy as ortopsy and not autopsy these days?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
Don't they spell autopsy as ortopsy and not autopsy these days?

they do...i looked at it and knew something was wrong...as I said im slightly dyslexic...but so was Einstein so Im in good company

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2019, 10:28:39 PM »
they do...i looked at it and knew something was wrong...as I said im slightly dyslexic...but so was Einstein so Im in good company

Ah, but he was a genius.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2019, 10:30:27 PM »
Ah, but he was a genius.

so its an accepted fact that a highly intelligent person can be dyslexic

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2019, 11:03:32 PM »
so its an accepted fact that a highly intelligent person can be dyslexic

You seem obsessed with intelligence. I'm just watching someone I find extremely intelligent; Billy Connolly. Intelligence is found in all sorts of people and is lacking in all sorts of people too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
You seem obsessed with intelligence. I'm just watching someone I find extremely intelligent; Billy Connolly. Intelligence is found in all sorts of people and is lacking in all sorts of people too.
How profound.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2019, 06:40:39 PM »
This has similarities to the McCann case. I think it's clear that the parents would like to say more but fear upsetting the Malaysian authorities

I am  more inclined to think they  do not want to claim abduction in case they are proved wrong. Nóra has been found and there are certainly many questions to be answered.

I can't imagine her body being bought to the UK she is not a UK citizen.

Thank you Rob for taking this off  thread with mindless,banal chat.  Perhaps as with forum rules, you will delete appropriatly?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2019, 06:44:46 PM »

I am  more inclined to think they  do not want to claim abduction in case they are proved wrong. Nóra has been found and there are certainly many questions to be answered.

Thank you Rob for taking this off  thread with mindless,banal chat.  Perhaps as with forum rules, you will delete appropriatly?

She may well return to Ireland or France. I think there is more to come from this and I find the autopsy result strange

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2019, 06:48:08 PM »
She may well return to Ireland or France. I think there is more to come from this and I find the autopsy result strange

I agree the information is very difficult to make sense of. She may have died of starvation, I accept that, but there are too many other things that do not add up. So stating she only died of starvation and no other marks ,is strange indeed. I also find it interesting reports about where her body was found.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:08:31 PM by Miss Taken Identity »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2019, 06:48:51 PM »
I read something very puzzling in the paper today and that is that there is a question mark over exactly where she was found.  Couldn’t make head nor tail of the report tbh.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2019, 06:49:15 PM »
I agree the information is very difficult to make sense of. She may have died of starvation, I accept that, but there are too many other things that do not add up. So sating she only died of starvatin and no other marks is strange indeed. I also find it interesting reports about where her body was found.

its possible to go for a couple of weeks without food

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2019, 07:09:37 PM »
I read something very puzzling in the paper today and that is that there is a question mark over exactly where she was found.  Couldn’t make head nor tail of the report tbh.

Yes, same here, difficult to get acurate info.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2019, 08:54:50 PM »

I'll do an ortopsy first.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2019, 09:19:23 PM »
I'll do an ortopsy first.

I wonder how long that will keep your little brain going