Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59276 times)

Offline John

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2019, 11:33:53 AM »
I dont think it has. From what I can see the parents are not sure what to do next.
another PM in malaysia or bring her home and another PM in UK. The problem is the admissibility of evidence from a PM in the UK

I might be wrong but I understood that a post mortem is undertaken as a matter of policy when a British citizen is returned to the UK following a sudden or suspicious death abroad?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2019, 11:35:51 AM »
I might be wrong but I understood that a post mortem is undertaken as a matter of policy when a British citizen is returned to the UK following a sudden or suspicious death abroad?

Could well be

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2019, 11:41:22 AM »
I'm not really getting starvation as its possible to go for much longer without food and survive.  Staying hydrated is different. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2019, 11:54:35 AM »
I'm not really getting starvation as its possible to go for much longer without food and survive.  Staying hydrated is different.

If she drank from a stream she would quite likely get food poisoning... And die from dehydration... That's not what the PM found however

So where did she find drinking water

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2019, 12:08:38 PM »
If she drank from a stream she would quite likely get food poisoning... And die from dehydration... That's not what the PM found however

So where did she find drinking water

Yes I agree if she drank from an unpurified source but based on what I've read about her learning difficulties I am not sure she would have the wherewithal to seek out water from any source. 

I'm very sceptical about all of it.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2019, 01:08:23 PM »
It seems the police used shaman in a two hour ceremony to ask the spirits for help... But of course we can't criticise another countries police force
Who actually found her?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2019, 01:19:41 PM »
It seems the police used shaman in a two hour ceremony to ask the spirits for help... But of course we can't criticise another countries police force

We don't know if they got involved with the blessing of the police or not, do we?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »
We don't know if they got involved with the blessing of the police or not, do we?

why so defensive

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2019, 01:41:01 PM »
why so defensive

Why so accusatory?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2019, 01:44:49 PM »
Why so accusatory?

im reporting what has been reported

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »
im reporting what has been reported

But then when asked for links you just say 'Google it'. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2019, 01:53:49 PM »
But then when asked for links you just say 'Google it'.

I cant provide links to every article i have read....its easy to google to find information...i also did not claim any fact....just from what I can see

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2019, 01:58:57 PM »
I cant provide links to every article i have read....its easy to google to find information...i also did not claim any fact....just from what I can see

Please just provide one then.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2019, 02:05:44 PM »
Please just provide one then.
I don't see why you cannot Google it yourself

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2019, 02:08:03 PM »
I don't see why you cannot Google it yourself

Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with another but I thought you were keen on providing cites?