Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59781 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2019, 02:08:48 PM »
Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with another but I thought you were keen on providing cites?

I provide lots.. Some don't

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2019, 02:20:24 PM »
I provide lots.. Some don't

Davel are you able to link me to a newspaper article please re your claims? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2019, 02:31:47 PM »

Davel I'm beginning to think the unthinkable...are these claims you are referring to from The Sun?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2019, 02:32:43 PM »

yes but I cant be bothered

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
yes but I cant be bothered

oh I see  %#&%4%

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2019, 05:31:51 PM »
This seemed like the crucial decision:  "Over the weekend it was revealed the search radius in southern Negeri Sembilan state will be reduced from 12km to 4km, so personnel can concentrate on a more focused area.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/12/malaysian-shaman-called-nora-quoirin-search-says-lured-genie-10558586/?ito=cbshare

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2019, 07:28:41 PM »
This seemed like the crucial decision:  "Over the weekend it was revealed the search radius in southern Negeri Sembilan state will be reduced from 12km to 4km, so personnel can concentrate on a more focused area.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/12/malaysian-shaman-called-nora-quoirin-search-says-lured-genie-10558586/?ito=cbshare
Even a radius of 4 km  covers quite a lot of area and if it is jungle that makes it even harder to search, for how do you keep track of where you've searched.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2019, 09:44:42 AM »
For those following this case, this site might be of interest -

https://crimerocket2.com/2019/08/27/nora-quoirin-why-the-abduction-theory-makes-no-sense-and-why-its-time-to-talk-about-what-really-happened/

So there was a downstairs bedroom. Is that where she slept I wonder. Given Nora's problems I wondered if she was on medication and wondered why her family never mentioned the fact. Gastrointestinal problems are associated with her condition.
https://crimerocket2.com/2019/08/16/the-critical-detail-in-the-nora-quoirin-case-that-everyone-is-missing/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »
What really happened then?

Rather like the McCann case, nobody knows as yet.  Just facts, theories and suppositions.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2019, 10:07:00 AM »
Rather like the McCann case, nobody knows as yet.  Just facts, theories and suppositions.
That website you linked to seems to claim to know what really happened and invites people to talk about it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2019, 10:09:02 AM »
That website you linked to seems to claim to know what really happened and invites people to talk about it.

Their claim, not mine.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2019, 11:24:57 AM »
Their claim, not mine.
Sorry, I thought you were recommending it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2019, 06:29:45 PM »
Sorry, I thought you were recommending it.
I find Nick van der Leek's style of writing awkward to read.  I'm surprised he is well read author.  Maybe the problem is mine!
Moderation