Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59278 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2020, 08:52:54 AM »
There's evidence to suspect a criminal act

It appears the Malaysian authorities aren't of that mind.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2020, 08:55:58 AM »
It appears the Malaysian authorities aren't of that mind.

Bias

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2020, 08:56:23 AM »
Have the parents ever come under suspicion? 

If not why not?

If yes on what basis? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2020, 09:30:47 AM »

If not why not?

If yes on what basis?

How would anyone here know... It's down to the Malaysian police... It's normal for parents to be suspects in these cases

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2020, 09:55:01 AM »
There's evidence to suspect a criminal act

Which evidence?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2020, 10:10:04 AM »
Which evidence?

I could present all of it but would you accept it... Based on the fact you don't accept the overwhelming evidence that smoking causes cancer I doubt it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2020, 10:15:02 AM »
I could present all of it but would you accept it... Based on the fact you don't accept the overwhelming evidence that smoking causes cancer I doubt it

If you don't present it then people are entitled to conclude you have none.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2020, 10:17:11 AM »
If you don't present it then people are entitled to conclude you have none.

Be my guest. It's of no importance... Some will already realise there us... Those that don't won't change their mind

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2020, 07:50:17 PM »

If not why not?

If yes on what basis?

Under suspicion of what crime?  what would be the motive?

Here are the issues I am thinking about:

Her physical mobility and independent functioning level, her mental capacity.
Her body was found naked- but no sexual assault- what state were her clothes in?
A reward was put up by a wealthy Northern Irish businessman.
A fund was set up- not used to offer reward.

I am not sure if the parents did harm their daughter, I do doubt it though. However, they misinterpreted their daughters mobility and abilities and failed to secure the apartment to safeguard their children. The initial responsibility for children is their parents/guardians.

Blaming and suing the resort is disgraceful and crass IMO. It smacks of blood money and shifting blame. They lost my respect.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »
Under suspicion of what crime?  what would be the motive?

Here are the issues I am thinking about:

Her physical mobility and independent functioning level, her mental capacity.
Her body was found naked- but no sexual assault- what state were her clothes in?
A reward was put up by a wealthy Northern Irish businessman.
A fund was set up- not used to offer reward.

I am not sure if the parents did harm their daughter, I do doubt it though. However, they misinterpreted their daughters mobility and abilities and failed to secure the apartment to safeguard their children. The initial responsibility for children is their parents/guardians.

Blaming and suing the resort is disgraceful and crass IMO. It smacks of blood money and shifting blame. They lost my respect.

they still have my utmost respect. They have said the police have ignored them and refused to answer questions. By raising  a civil claim they can force the police to come to court and answer questions. They have had some every good legal advice

« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2020, 07:59:57 PM »
they still have my utmost respect. They have said the police have ignored them and refused to answer questions. By raising  a civil claim they can force the police to come to court and answer questions. They have had some every good legal advice

erm... they are NOT suing the police. They are suing the resort on the basis of lack of security. Which will have no police input what so ever!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2020, 08:03:15 PM »

erm... they are NOT suing the police. They are suing the resort on the basis of lack of security. Which will have no police input what so ever!

you obviously dont understand....wait and see . they are suing theresort...the police will be called as witnesses and forced to answer the questions they have so far refused to answer

« Reply #342 on: January 11, 2020, 08:13:50 PM »
you obviously dont understand....wait and see . they are suing theresort...the police will be called as witnesses and forced to answer the questions they have so far refused to answer

Why would the police be called as witnesses?   would this be for the defendant or pursuer. and what would they be witness to?

The family may well have to provide evidence of their daughters illness.  The resort will defend, and  I am sure some things the family didn't want brought up, will be brought up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 11:14:01 PM by Brietta »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2020, 08:26:59 PM »
Why would the police be called as witnesses?   would this be for the defendant or pursuer. and what would they be witness to?

The family may well have to provide evidence of their daughters illness.  The resort will defend, and  I am sure some things the family didn't want brought up, will be brought up.

Shall we just wait and see...I have personal experience of this ...plus

I spoke to someone this week whose son was killed. The police say it was an accident...the parents  believe he was murdered....the police are basically useless. I advised them to take out a civil claim...the burden of proof is not as high in a civil case....and those he believes murdered his son have no right to silence in a civil court...they have to answer questions

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 11:14:58 PM by Brietta »

« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2020, 08:46:54 PM »
Shall we just wait and see...I have personal experience of this ...plus

I spoke to someone this week whose son was killed. The police say it was an accident...the parents  believe he was murdered....the police are basically useless. I advised them to take out a civil claim...the burden of proof is not as high in a civil case....and those he believes murdered his son have no right to silence in a civil court...they have to answer questions

You have experience of everything- according to you.

There is no right to silence however other tricks  "I CAN'T REMEMBER" "I AM NOT SURE" Etc  are allowed. Then it comes down to who the judge believes.

So in your experience, and the known outcome of your advice to friends,  what happened to the lying police officers?

It will be interesting what blame the police can have chucked at them in  this specific case.  Any Ideas?