Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 59276 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2020, 10:02:31 AM »
Why do Nora's parents appear to be angry and judgemental?

Because their daughter has disappeared and according to them the authorities have not answered the questions they have asked.. Have not held an inquest... Have not revealed full details of the PM and have decided there was no criminal involvement

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2020, 10:02:38 AM »
Why do Nora's parents appear to be angry and judgemental?
They have an emotional and physical involvement in the case and therefore it is their right, unlike thousands of Daily Mail readers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2020, 10:03:54 AM »
Funny how on The Miscarriages of Justice Forum one is supposed to just accept the word of all foreign authorities without question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2020, 10:11:02 AM »
Because their daughter has disappeared and according to them the authorities have not answered the questions they have asked.. Have not held an inquest... Have not revealed full details of the PM and have decided there was no criminal involvement

'According to them' is exactly right. They have a theory and they want everyone to agree with it. As yet, there's no evidence that they're right and the police were wrong. It's the same with the suing of the resort. They think the resort was at fault in some way, but that doesn't mean they were.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »
'According to them' is exactly right. They have a theory and they want everyone to agree with it. As yet, there's no evidence that they're right and the police were wrong. It's the same with the suing of the resort. They think the resort was at fault in some way, but that doesn't mean they were.
It doesn’t meant they’re wrong either, so all these people passing judgement now would do well to shut their beaks.  IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2020, 10:39:41 AM »

How di you know what they think... In reality you don't have a clue

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2020, 10:51:44 AM »

They think.........

her disappearance and death were “caused directly by the defendant’s negligence and/or recklessness,”

https://www.thejournal.ie/nora-quoirin-legal-case-4954709-Jan2020/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2020, 10:55:50 AM »
They think.........

her disappearance and death were “caused directly by the defendant’s negligence and/or recklessness,”

https://www.thejournal.ie/nora-quoirin-legal-case-4954709-Jan2020/

The family want truth and justice... What's wrong with that

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2020, 11:08:26 AM »
It doesn’t meant they’re wrong either, so all these people passing judgement now would do well to shut their beaks.  IMO.

So the only people allowed to 'pass judgement' are those who think the parents are right?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2020, 11:16:15 AM »
So the only people allowed to 'pass judgement' are those who think the parents are right?
If everyone stopped jumping in and passing judgement on everything, especially before the full facts are revealed, and especially about victims and their families, the world would be a kinder, more empathetic place, don’t you agree?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2020, 11:37:24 AM »

I haven't seen anyone passing judgement are negative ones

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2020, 11:42:33 AM »
If everyone stopped jumping in and passing judgement on everything, especially before the full facts are revealed, and especially about victims and their families, the world would be a kinder, more empathetic place, don’t you agree?

You are passing judgement, although you seem to think you're not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2020, 12:14:57 PM »
You are passing judgement, although you seem to think you're not.
I didn't say I wasn't - I sit in judgement of those who sit in judgement and I find them guilty of being nasty b........s. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2020, 02:11:49 PM »
I didn't say I wasn't - I sit in judgement of those who sit in judgement and I find them guilty of being nasty b......s.

In my opinion you have judged the situation and decided that the family are behaving correctly.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2020, 02:20:19 PM »
In my opinion you have judged the situation and decided that the family are behaving correctly.
No, what I have judged is that there is no evidence that they failed Nora miserably and have judged that those who make such unpleasant claims to be unpleasant themselves.  Is that OK with you?  If not, why not?