Author Topic: Just to present myself  (Read 881 times)

citylady5488

Just to present myself
« on: April 03, 2013, 12:14:07 PM »
Hi all,
Happy to be here through a link on Missingmadelaine, I have enjoyed reading some of your info on high profile cases. I have been following the mccann story since day one from the early Mirror days through the 3As and though I don't post much anymore, I still lurk everyday! hoping for justice one day.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Just to present myself
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 12:41:32 PM »
Happy posting citylady5488  8((()*/

I've very recently got interested in the White House Farm murders due to uni friends who attended a presentation at Cardiff law school.  I note your interest is with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann which quite literally the whole world and his dog must know about.  Just out of interest have you heard about the White House Farm murders/Jeremy Bamber (1985)?  It appears that those who were around at the time have forgotten or have no interest in delving further.  I am beginning to feel a bit weird as I seem to be the only poster interested in White House Farm.  Perhaps I will switch to the McCann case.  Where's a good place to start?  Here?  Have you read the books?  If so are they worth a read? 

Thank you

Holly
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 05:53:20 PM »
Alot of posters on this forum do still post on the WHF slayings.
Most of us also think that JB is indeed guilty as charged. Look at the theads on here, that case has had more posts than any other case we present. We mostly tend to counter untruths and fantasy theories that float around on other places on the WWW.

citylady5488

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 11:19:55 AM »
Hi holly, I don't know much about the Jeremy barber case but I am going to have a read on here. I think the best place to find out more on the mccanns is to visit  the missing Madeleine forum or Jill haven site and read the police files also gonfalon amarel book translation on same site I think. Happy reading!

Jackie