Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 66592 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2115 on: May 10, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »
Light transference of cadaver odour????    After that length of time?    What are the McCann's supposed to have wrapped Madeleine in?   Where was she kept?    It's nonsense.

After three weeks the body would be in stage four - 

https://www.futurelearn.com/info/courses/forensic-archaeology-and-anthropology/0/steps/67858

When I mentioned a light transference my thinking was perhaps the secondary transference from personal items such as clothes or a bag or other family items rather than a 3 week old corpse.
But as you bring up the subject of a three week old body what specifically and scientifically would preclude the presence of cadaver odour in a confined space like a car in the instance of a three week old body being introduced into such an environment for an undetermined length of time? Do three week old bodies no longer give off the chemicals and compounds associated with decomposition?
The link you supplied doesn’t really cover it.

Offline Eleanor

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #2116 on: May 10, 2021, 11:49:58 PM »
When I mentioned a light transference my thinking was perhaps the secondary transference from personal items such as clothes or a bag or other family items rather than a 3 week old corpse.
But as you bring up the subject of a three week old body what specifically and scientifically would preclude the presence of cadaver odour in a confined space like a car in the instance of a three week old body being introduced into such an environment for an undetermined length of time? Do three week old bodies no longer give off the chemicals and compounds associated with decomposition?
The link you supplied doesn’t really cover it.

I don't suppose you could tell me how The McCanns did that, could you?