Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 169177 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2020, 03:38:29 PM »
Ask a Dog Trainer.  I don't know.  But we are talking Cadaver here.  A Rotting Pig or a Rotting Human.

It would seem as if specific training would be required,which if I'm not mistaken Grime took Eddie to the states for that reason,so following that  with what could be described as logical thinking Eddie alerted to what he was trained for and apart from that what chance and unfathomable reason  would Redwood came up with "There is always the potential Madeleine never left the apartment alive".
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2020, 03:40:13 PM »
It would seem as if specific training would be required,which if I'm not mistaken Grime took Eddie to the states for that reason,so following that  with what could be described as logical thinking Eddie alerted to what he was trained for and apart from that what chance and unfathomable reason  would Redwood came up with "There is always the potential Madeleine never left the apartment alive".

It was suspected Maddie hadn't left the apartment alive before the dogs were brought in

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »

Grime did not take Eddie to America while he was still employed by The UK Police.  It would not have been allowed.

Offline barrier

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2020, 04:22:09 PM »
Grime did not take Eddie to America while he was still employed by The UK Police.  It would not have been allowed.

Then why does his statement dated 23/08/2007 indicate he did?

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 04:24:44 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2020, 04:28:49 PM »
Then why does his statement dated 23/08/2007 indicate he did?

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Could we have sight of this statement, please.

Offline barrier

« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2020, 04:30:35 PM »

It was suspected Maddie hadn't left the apartment alive before the dogs were brought in

Operation Grange was not in operation then.

Offline barrier

« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2020, 04:31:50 PM »

Offline barrier

« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2020, 04:38:06 PM »

What other plausible reason is there for Redwood DCI at the time to consider the operational reason behind the "There is always the potential Madeleine never left the apartment alive".

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2020, 04:40:11 PM »
What other plausible reason is there for Redwood DCI at the time to consider the operational reason behind the "There is always the potential Madeleine never left the apartment alive".
it was always an option from day one...thats why the dogs were brought in

Offline barrier

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2020, 04:44:20 PM »

It still is.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2020, 04:51:01 PM »
You are not the High Court judge, you don't get to decide if they were incorrectly admitted.
Please stop using the SCCRC reference, it carries no legal weight, no one has seen it, they shelved it, never publicly published it, its not even on their website and never put it to an appeal court.
The judge has at his discretion the ability to rule evidence inadmissible if he thinks it may prejudice a fair trial.
Any judge worth their salt would surely have to rule uncorroborated dog alerts as inadmissable.  I can’t see how they could possibly be considered evidence as there is no proof of what the dog alerted to.  It’s akin to witch drowning IMO.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2020, 04:51:31 PM »

So the dogs must have had some kind of provenance to be brought in.I suspect I'm right in saying at the time the PJ never had such like,so some one recommended Grime and Harrison from the British side.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2020, 04:55:02 PM »
Enhanced was after training with human remains,not hard to understand.
How was Eddie trained NOT to alert to pigs after being trained to alert to them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2020, 04:59:36 PM »

How many pigs are missing from 5a?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2020, 05:01:27 PM »
How was Eddie trained NOT to alert to pigs after being trained to alert to them?

Thats a question for Grime,I'm pointing out the enhanced comes from being trained on human cadaver,unless someone can come up with another reason to being a EVRD as opposed to being a VRD.