Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 169122 times)

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2020, 11:01:50 PM »
What is clear is that it can no longer be said that cadaver dog alerts aren't evidence because they have been used in court as evidence.

And that G-Unit is all I have been arguing for, as it has been pushed as inadmissible or irrelevant for many years on this forum.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #496 on: January 14, 2020, 11:06:26 PM »
Dare I say that The Fleming Case appeared to be a shambles.  Much more relaxed than an English Court of Law.  And I have spent some time in English Courts.  Although I don't suppose it made much difference in the long run.

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #497 on: January 14, 2020, 11:10:53 PM »
Dare I say that The Fleming Case appeared to be a shambles.  Much more relaxed than an English Court of Law.  And I have spent some time in English Courts.  Although I don't suppose it made much difference in the long run.

I guess all cases are different, it depends on the personalities involved. Maybe the way it was edited and presented on TV could also be a factor. But yes I did like the bit where Cairney told the prosecutor to "away and boil yer head".

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #498 on: January 14, 2020, 11:14:21 PM »
I guess all cases are different, it depends on the personalities involved. Maybe the way it was edited and presented on TV could also be a factor. But yes I did like the bit where Cairney told the prosecutor to "away and boil yer head".

Yer, that bit made me laugh.  But it was the actual Trial, although perhaps not all of it.

Can't wait for the next bit.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #499 on: January 14, 2020, 11:25:19 PM »
I am sorry, please forgive me, but I find it really funny that Davel thinks he knows the intricacies of the legal process better than 2 defence counsels that have both studied law for many years. That he can judge their performance to be poor, based on what experience exactly. I have only be here a few days but it is awash with sarky comments so don't be so precious. IMO
Don’t tell me what to do, precious. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2020, 11:31:34 PM »
Yer, that bit made me laugh.  But it was the actual Trial, although perhaps not all of it.

Can't wait for the next bit.
There’s more??
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:19 PM »
There’s more??

Isn't there a Part Two?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #502 on: January 14, 2020, 11:56:06 PM »
Isn't there a Part Two?
I think I watched both parts in one go.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #503 on: January 14, 2020, 11:58:30 PM »
And that G-Unit is all I have been arguing for, as it has been pushed as inadmissible or irrelevant for many years on this forum.

No doubt that will continue, but it can and should be refuted. Well done!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #504 on: January 15, 2020, 12:22:24 AM »
I think I watched both parts in one go.

Oh.  I shall have to watch it again.  But it will be worth it for the laugh.

By the way, I think they done it.  Although The Dog Evidence was absolutely useless.

Offline barrier

« Reply #505 on: January 15, 2020, 06:57:55 AM »
Oh.  I shall have to watch it again.  But it will be worth it for the laugh.

By the way, I think they done it.  Although The Dog Evidence was absolutely useless.
Bit off topic but where the house and land the killers lived I see someone according to an article in the Mail yesterday is now planning to build there.I thought the location was stunning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7886891/Property-developers-build-two-homes-site-teen-murdered.html
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:03:46 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #506 on: January 15, 2020, 07:59:33 AM »
Poor Defence? So now you're an expert defence counsel who knows more about court proceedings than 2 defence counsels in a High Court trial.

You couldn't make it up.

Stop it my sides are hurting.

what i know is that professionals make mistakes. I once sued a solicitor...after 3 years the barrister told me i hadnt got acase...I over rode his decision.....and I was successful. The well trained barrister was wrong.

Every profession has its mistakes...look at doctors. IMO anyone who thinks there are not mistakes in the justice system and they are all perfect is a bit of a fool

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #507 on: January 15, 2020, 08:12:35 AM »
What is clear is that it can no longer be said that cadaver dog alerts aren't evidence because they have been used in court as evidence.

Thats your opinion and as you are an anonymous poster on the net its worth little or nothing..I prefer the opinions of Prof Cassella and Prof Angela Gallop, both experts in forensic science . Both concur that the alerts are not evidence and that there is no evidence Suzzanne Pillay died in the basement
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:44:15 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #508 on: January 15, 2020, 08:17:23 AM »

I think its clear that you havent changed anyones mind here and the only posters who agree with you are those that have always thought the alerts were evidence

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #509 on: January 15, 2020, 10:20:23 AM »
I think its clear that you havent changed anyones mind here and the only posters who agree with you are those that have always thought the alerts were evidence

Opinions are fine, but they can't compete with facts. The facts are that dog alerts have been used as evidence so anyone saying they're not evidence is denying the truth.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0