Author Topic: Trans Rights and the Labour Party  (Read 10318 times)

Offline Mortis

Re: Trans Rights and the Labour Party
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 11:38:41 PM »
I have to admit that I don't understand most of what appears to be going on.  But Transgender Men sent to Women's Prisons are committing Sexual Assault.  And Teenaged Girls forced to share changing rooms with Transgender Boys are obviously at risk.  Perhaps we need a Gang Rape Scandal.
Can you point to an instance where a transgender male, after being transferred to a female prison has or have been accused of sexual assault?
The same with teenage girls who are forced to share  changing rooms with  “transgender boys”
There are lots of teenage girls, can you tell me of one single transgender male, or for that matter female?
Gang rape? How about a calm and logical approach?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 12:01:06 AM »
Can you point to an instance where a transgender male, after being transferred to a female prison has or have been accused of sexual assault?
The same with teenage girls who are forced to share  changing rooms with  “transgender boys”
There are lots of teenage girls, can you tell me of one single transgender male, or for that matter female?
Gang rape? How about a calm and logical approach?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mortis

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2020, 12:30:38 AM »
She, is not a transgender woman, according to the courts she (he?) put herself in that position solely to take advantage of women.
That isn’t a transgender person it’s possibly a psychotic person hiding in what they see as a liberal background. A complete failure to understand the situation and more importantly the person as a sHe obviously had an agenda. This can be difficult to find but a transgender male to female would not be a dominant partner.
Information on this could be found by observing the subject.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 07:28:30 AM »
She, is not a transgender woman, according to the courts she (he?) put herself in that position solely to take advantage of women.
That isn’t a transgender person it’s possibly a psychotic person hiding in what they see as a liberal background. A complete failure to understand the situation and more importantly the person as a sHe obviously had an agenda. This can be difficult to find but a transgender male to female would not be a dominant partner.
Information on this could be found by observing the subject.
But that is exactly what the problem is, and what some groups including those Labour leadership candidates have signed up to.  They reckon anyone who identifies as a woman (even those with meat, two veg a beard and a baritone) should be treated as a woman and indeed IS a woman biologically iff that is what they choose.  They want the law changed so that if you were a convicted rapist you could then self identify as a woman and the state would be obligated to house you in a women’s prison.  That is what is so bonkers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mortis

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 09:45:52 AM »
This is obviously totally and utterly unacceptable to any right minded (definition?) person.
This is also one reason why I can see the Labour Party disappearing up it’s own rectum quite soon.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 03:54:00 PM »
This is obviously totally and utterly unacceptable to any right minded (definition?) person.
This is also one reason why I can see the Labour Party disappearing up it’s own rectum quite soon.
The only prospective leader (and almost dead cert to win the race) Sir Keir refused to sign up to this nonsense but he also refused to come out and say it was nonsense, which is a bit of a cop out.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »
The only prospective leader (and almost dead cert to win the race) Sir Keir refused to sign up to this nonsense but he also refused to come out and say it was nonsense, which is a bit of a cop out.

This also needs to be addressed: Womens sport.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/13/transgender-athletes-girls-sports-high-school

We have disabled athletes who have their own Olympics-sports - what if 'transgender' males present as women to compete. This is a real smack in the face a double whammy if you like.

Perhaps if we are having  a sexual identity issue we should have a section just for them. their own toilets and changing rooms etc.

My friends son uses the disabled toilets when not at home.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 06:49:03 PM »
This also needs to be addressed: Womens sport.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/13/transgender-athletes-girls-sports-high-school

We have disabled athletes who have their own Olympics-sports - what if 'transgender' males present as women to compete. This is a real smack in the face a double whammy if you like.

Perhaps if we are having  a sexual identity issue we should have a section just for them. their own toilets and changing rooms etc.

My friends son uses the disabled toilets when not at home.

Everyone and their aunties use disabled toilets. Why should transgender men or women be any different ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 07:23:22 PM »
Everyone and their aunties use disabled toilets. Why should transgender men or women be any different ?

Why are you trying to make out I am against trans people using disabled toilets? Please try and read my posts.

The point I was making is my friends son who is Tans uses the disabled toilets when he is out side.

He doesn't want to use male /female/gender neutral toilets. He is happy to discuss why he was born a female but prefers to be addressed as male, and will go through  full transition when he feels like it. He is also very vocal about the focus on people who don't want the focus on them.  He wouldn't use gender neutral toilets if they became the only one in a building. So the gender politics is not a vote winner by all.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 07:55:49 PM »

Why are you trying to make out I am against trans people using disabled toilets? Please try and read my posts.

The point I was making is my friends son who is Tans uses the disabled toilets when he is out side.

He doesn't want to use male /female/gender neutral toilets. He is happy to discuss why he was born a female but prefers to be addressed as male, and will go through  full transition when he feels like it. He is also very vocal about the focus on people who don't want the focus on them.  He wouldn't use gender neutral toilets if they became the only one in a building. So the gender politics is not a vote winner by all.

I wasn’t trying to make out you were against trans people using disabled toilets and I don’t know where you got that idea from and further you didn’t mention your friend’s son being trans. But to be honest your friend’s son shouldn’t be using the disabled toilets unless he has a disability. Does he ? You say he doesn’t want to use all the toilets available to him but is quite happy to use toilets which he is not untitled to use. Pity disabled people don’t have the same choice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 08:07:22 PM »
I wasn’t trying to make out you were against trans people using disabled toilets and I don’t know where you got that idea from and further you didn’t mention your friend’s son being trans. But to be honest your friend’s son shouldn’t be using the disabled toilets unless he has a disability. Does he ? You say he doesn’t want to use all the toilets available to him but is quite happy to use toilets which he is not untitled to use. Pity disabled people don’t have the same choice.

In your own words

"Everyone and their aunties use disabled toilets. Why should transgender men or women be any different ?"

why indeed should they be different.  It is not against the law to use any toilet if the need rises!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 08:11:41 PM »

Disabled toilets are gender neutral and he uses them, so...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 09:18:37 PM »
In your own words

"Everyone and their aunties use disabled toilets. Why should transgender men or women be any different ?"

why indeed should they be different.  It is not against the law to use any toilet if the need rises!

Clumsy wording. I’m against anyone who isn’t disabled using disabled toilets.

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2020, 10:30:20 PM »
Disabled toilets are gender neutral and he uses them, so...

So what- so nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2020, 10:32:30 PM »
Clumsy wording. I’m against anyone who isn’t disabled using disabled toilets.

Ok no problem Faith.  I disagree the toilet is there for public use and is designed with disabled persons access. If the toilet is empty and I need to go- I go.