Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1236584 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #12945 on: May 05, 2021, 06:14:01 PM »
No-one hopes that Brueckner had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.  Sometimes evidence may be distasteful ~ do you suppose that is a reason for ignoring its existence and not investigating it with every tool in the box.

At least your nasty post appears to acknowledge that Brueckner is a nasty creature and it took someone nasty to take Madeleine away from all that she knew and loved and all who knew and loved her.

Got under your skin it seems, so that tough exterior is all sham.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12946 on: May 05, 2021, 06:18:16 PM »

It's called caring.  And there's no need to be rude about that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12947 on: May 05, 2021, 06:30:45 PM »
It's called caring.  And there's no need to be rude about that.

You have the mistaken belief I care.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12948 on: May 05, 2021, 06:37:50 PM »
You have the mistaken belief I care.

No I don't.  I wasn't applying that compliment to you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12949 on: May 05, 2021, 07:25:51 PM »
I wouldn't dream of claiming I was more moral than others. I just find it fascinating that those who believe in and support the McCanns don't seem to spare a thought for three children left to look after themselves for five evenings. Expecially when it's reported that those children cried during those times, and there was no-one there to offer care and comfort.
You are claiming moral superiority with this post and all. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12950 on: May 05, 2021, 07:31:14 PM »
Isn't once one time too many?
What do you think happens to a child who cried once in the night but who wasn’t immediately comforted by their parents? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12951 on: May 05, 2021, 07:32:54 PM »
It seems you’re admitting to trolling with that post IMO.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12952 on: May 06, 2021, 06:59:17 AM »
No I don't.  I wasn't applying that compliment to you.
I was commenting on that my posts are considered rude by you,

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #12953 on: May 06, 2021, 09:00:25 AM »
A friend of ours was there on the day and told us that it was police incompetence which caused the disaster. The Sun believed and publicised what the police told them however. I was somewhat surprised that Liverpudlian Kate McCann appeared to have a close relationship with that rag.
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/why-the-sun-is-hated-by-liverpool-fans-banned-in-many-places/2hrhnj5tch2r1ae7tllvac6fb#:~:text=The%20Sun's%20notoriety%20related%20to,refuse%20to%20pick%20it%20up.

the whole thing is on  youtube i just watched it the police lied when they  said  the supporters knocked down the fences  and were  drunk and hooligans    etc  when it  was   the police who opened the gates   and made the  crush alot   worse   and from i gather  the sun at the time went  along with the  polices version?? it proves you cant trust the media  we all know  how much the sun newspaper adore the mcanns dont     we

Offline Myster

« Reply #12954 on: May 13, 2021, 05:53:59 AM »
Hans Christian Wolters -

'We have always insisted that the man we identified as the main suspect is the man we believe committed the crime and we are not looking for anyone else. I am optimistic that we will solve this case.'

New circumstantial evidence collected by the BKA...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9573237/Police-probing-Madeleine-McCann-case-dramatic-new-evidence-against-Christian-Brueckner.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12955 on: May 13, 2021, 06:04:29 AM »
Hans Christian Wolters -

'We have always insisted that the man we identified as the main suspect is the man we believe committed the crime and we are not looking for anyone else. I am optimistic that we will solve this case.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9573237/Police-probing-Madeleine-McCann-case-dramatic-new-evidence-against-Christian-Brueckner.html
A reconstruction of the night in question ?, wonder if uncle Tom Cobley an all will be in it, to be any worth they will, or treat the story with caution, it's in the brit rags after all.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12956 on: May 13, 2021, 09:22:38 AM »
Hans Christian Wolters -

"German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters has now revealed that new evidence has been gathered in recent days, though he declined to reveal specifics."  That is the annoying bit.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12957 on: May 13, 2021, 09:25:08 AM »
A reconstruction of the night in question ?, wonder if uncle Tom Cobley an all will be in it, to be any worth they will, or treat the story with caution, it's in the brit rags after all.

I don't quite get what they're supposed to be reconstructing.
Brueckner talking on his phone for half hour?
Or have they suddenly conjured up an eye witness who saw him abducting Maddie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #12958 on: May 13, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »
Oh dear. Just as McCann issue a statement about  'hang on to hope, however small' , Wolters dashes it with new statement about hoping to charge by end of summer.
We have always insisted that the man we identified as the main suspect is the man we believe committed the crime and we are not looking for anyone else. I am optimistic that we will solve this case.'

Ah well, such is life.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:01:40 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12959 on: May 13, 2021, 10:07:04 AM »

The source of this story is Nick Pisa, the one who says the McCanns owe Amaral £750,000 compensation. If this story is as factual as that one a reconstruction isn't going to happen imo.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14937774/madeleine-mccann-cops-new-evidence-christian-b/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0