Author Topic: Update  (Read 1628 times)

Offline matthewkevin84

Update
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:22:13 AM »
I was wondering if there was any updates on Mark Alexander's appeal?

Offline John

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 12:36:29 PM »

Nothing worth reporting by the looks of it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 10:10:30 AM »

Hi Matthew, we are still receiving fresh disclosures from Thames Valley Police. This week we received a new data extraction from Mark's mobile phone, which the police helpfully conducted. They have also released Sami's diaries from 2003 this week, so analysis is underway. We're hoping these yield some fresh clues.

There is still one outstanding exhibit which we are waiting for, which is Sami's computer harddrive. Whilst the police have refused to release the HDD to Mark or his lawyers, they have agreed to analyse it on their behalf. The Hi-Tech Crime Unit is due to start this analysis in August 2021, and will let Mark's lawyers know the results. 
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline matthewkevin84

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 10:14:53 AM »
I am curious, have Thames Valley Police given a reason why they insist on analysing Samis computer hard drive themselves and refuse to give it to Mark or his lawyers?