Author Topic: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2021, 01:30:26 PM »
And what exactly is the striking distance for an abduction?

To the nearest & furthest inch, please.
Hi again Spam.  Do you know, as I was writing my previous post I thought to myself "I wonder what asinine, facetious question spam will troll my post with in response to this?"  Now I know, thankyou.  Hope all's well and that you're continuing to stay safe x
Mare's eat oat's and doe's eat oat's and little lamb's eat ivy.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2021, 01:41:35 PM »
Hi again Spam.  Do you know, as I was writing my previous post I thought to myself "I wonder what asinine, facetious question spam will troll my post with in response to this?"  Now I know, thankyou.  Hope all's well and that you're continuing to stay safe x

From your response it's clear you don't really know the actual striking distances of child abductors.
To avoid confusion in future may I suggest you refrain from making unsubstantiated claims about child abductors & their approximate reach.

Gays For Palestine

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2021, 01:46:53 PM »
From your response it's clear you don't really know the actual striking distances of child abductors.
To avoid confusion in future may I suggest you refrain from making unsubstantiated claims about child abductors & their approximate reach.
In order for a child abductor to abduct a child they need to be within arm's length of the child they wish to abduct.  Hope this clears up any confusion you may have been suffering.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery. 
Mare's eat oat's and doe's eat oat's and little lamb's eat ivy.