Author Topic: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?  (Read 13769 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Will 2021 Bring About A Resolution?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2020, 04:47:34 PM »
Madeleine McCann is still a British Citizen.  Especially if there is a possibility that she is still alive.

Operation Grange don't have the right to abandon her just because she would be over eighteen.

They didn't abandon Ben Needham, although his mother would disagree I'm sure, but unless new evidence were to emerge then it would remain on file as a cold case imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2020, 04:52:22 PM »
What a strange notion. Who else would make such an operational decision?

The Office that provides The Funding.  Operation Grange have to request it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2020, 04:54:32 PM »
The Office that provides The Funding. Operation Grange have to request it.

Exactly. It is a decision for the Met whether to continue or not
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2020, 05:01:00 PM »
Exactly. It is a decision for the Met whether to continue or not

I don't think The Met provide the money.  It isn't coming from normal Police Funds.

Offline barrier

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
I don't think The Met provide the money.  It isn't coming from normal Police Funds.

Special home office grant isn't it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2020, 05:12:35 PM »
Special home office grant isn't it.

I think you are right.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2020, 06:44:40 PM »
I think you are right.

I don't think there is any question of them giving up as long as there are investigative avenues to be followed.  It would be unjustifiable.

Just because the Germans are sure of their ground I think that could be only one part of the investigation into Madeleine's case.  There could be other associated lines of inquiry still being followed.  We haven't a clue what is going on and that is as it should be; we are internet armchair detectives floundering about in ignorance while the real detectives are getting on with the real job.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2020, 07:44:33 PM »
I don't think there is any question of them giving up as long as there are investigative avenues to be followed.  It would be unjustifiable.

Just because the Germans are sure of their ground I think that could be only one part of the investigation into Madeleine's case.  There could be other associated lines of inquiry still being followed.  We haven't a clue what is going on and that is as it should be; we are internet armchair detectives floundering about in ignorance while the real detectives are getting on with the real job.

I have never been interested in being any type of detective whether internet or real but unlike Wonderful Spam I didn't know from that first appearance of Madeleine's parents that they were guilty of being involved in their child's disappearance.
There was a point when all the ghastly and as we now know lies were being headlined and the being made arguidos when I did doubt their innocence.
However that was quickly dispensed ......and from then til now I have no doubt that Madeleine's parents are not involved in her disappearance.
It may be simplistic but my thoughts are that the weight of probability of Madeleine's parents being involved in her disappearance is rather less than the probability of a now known child abuser and rapist being in the vicinity of  PDL.
Add to that the fact that both the UK police and the German police do not have Madeleine's parents as suspects.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2020, 08:05:13 PM »
I have never been interested in being any type of detective whether internet or real but unlike Wonderful Spam I didn't know from that first appearance of Madeleine's parents that they were guilty of being involved in their child's disappearance.
There was a point when all the ghastly and as we now know lies were being headlined and the being made arguidos when I did doubt their innocence.
However that was quickly dispensed ......and from then til now I have no doubt that Madeleine's parents are not involved in her disappearance.
It may be simplistic but my thoughts are that the weight of probability of Madeleine's parents being involved in her disappearance is rather less than the probability of a now known child abuser and rapist being in the vicinity of  PDL.
Add to that the fact that both the UK police and the German police do not have Madeleine's parents as suspects.

My thoughts precisely.

I wondered in the beginning about The McCanns, until I realised that it was all Inverted Commas, Question Marks and often Downright Lies.  The whole Media thing was a disgrace.  And I remain to this day ashamed of myself for being so easily taken in.

Brueckner?  I don't know.  I am saying nothing about his possible guilt.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2020, 08:38:06 PM »
My thoughts precisely.

I wondered in the beginning about The McCanns, until I realised that it was all Inverted Commas, Question Marks and often Downright Lies.  The whole Media thing was a disgrace.  And I remain to this day ashamed of myself for being so easily taken in.

You've got the low down on arguably a better theory  ?>)()< 8(>((
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2020, 08:55:28 PM »
You've got the low down on arguably a better theory  ?>)()< 8(>((

I don't do Theories these days.

The McCanns are Innocent so someone else must have done it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2020, 09:07:35 PM »
I don't do Theories these days.

The McCanns are Innocent so someone else must have done it.

I never even considered the Mc's as suspects until I arrived here and I just can't see it at all but each to their own.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2020, 11:44:38 PM »

What made you change your mind ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2020, 11:48:14 PM »
My thoughts precisely.

Am I right in assuming that you, like most supporters, believed the parents were innocent before the release of the files ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2020, 11:54:47 PM »
Am I right in assuming that you, like most supporters, believed the parents were innocent before the release of the files ?

Yes.