Author Topic: Other Suspects...  (Read 35052 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Other Suspects...
« Reply #525 on: December 14, 2020, 06:42:13 PM »
I said specifically. I wasn’t excluding Carter Ruck.

if you include them then my description of their arrangemnet stands. They know what cases to take on...they know easy money when they see it. Anyone in the Uk  libelling or potentailly libelling them paid dearly.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #526 on: December 14, 2020, 07:02:00 PM »
if you include them then my description of their arrangemnet stands. They know what cases to take on...they know easy money when they see it. Anyone in the Uk  libelling or potentailly libelling them paid dearly.

The upside of Carter Ruck taking on the parents is obvious....especially if they were never charged. The upside of handling such a highly publicised case for the parent’s criminal lawyers is also obvious...a higher profile for themselves, even if no charges were ever brought.

When individuals are looking for lawyers those lawyers who have handled high profile cases will always be first on people’s lists. Therefore working on cases like the McCann’s or Brueckner’s is a loss leader for them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #527 on: December 14, 2020, 07:09:15 PM »
To equate the McCanns with Bruckener in terms on bankabillity really is laughable imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #528 on: December 14, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
The upside of Carter Ruck taking on the parents is obvious....especially if they were never charged. The upside of handling such a highly publicised case for the parent’s criminal lawyers is also obvious...a higher profile for themselves, even if no charges were ever brought.

When individuals are looking for lawyers those lawyers who have handled high profile cases will always be first on people’s lists. Therefore working on cases like the McCann’s or Brueckner’s is a loss leader for them.

Carter Ruck knew they would be immediately paid handsomely immediately for the McCann case ...their reutaion wa salready established. Why do you think no Uk lawyer offered their services to amaral...perhaps becasue he hadnt got  a case

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #529 on: December 14, 2020, 07:19:03 PM »
Carter Ruck knew they would be immediately paid handsomely immediately for the McCann case ...their reutaion wa salready established. Why do you think no Uk lawyer offered their services to amaral...perhaps becasue he hadnt got  a case

I’m sure Carter Ruck did know that they’d be paid handsomely and they’d have represented Old Nick for that guaranteed pay day.

I think, and it is only my opinion, no U.K. lawyer ever offered their services to Amaral because Amaral never brought a case in the U.K.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 07:22:37 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #530 on: December 14, 2020, 07:24:43 PM »
To equate the McCanns with Bruckener in terms on bankabillity really is laughable imo.

It's good to have a laugh now and again.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #531 on: December 14, 2020, 07:31:02 PM »

It's good to have a laugh now and again.
Glad you agree it was laughable.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #532 on: December 14, 2020, 07:32:23 PM »
Could you explain the joke to me, please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #533 on: December 14, 2020, 07:35:34 PM »

I'm always ready to have a laugh, particularly where the McCanns are involved.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #534 on: December 14, 2020, 07:42:41 PM »
I'm always ready to have a laugh, particularly where the McCanns are involved.
what a lovely person you are.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #535 on: December 14, 2020, 07:47:13 PM »
what a lovely person you are.
Was that a spelling mistake?  Lovely, Lonely only one letter different.  We can't trust what we see.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #536 on: December 14, 2020, 08:47:15 PM »
Was that a spelling mistake?  Lovely, Lonely only one letter different.  We can't trust what we see.
Lovely of course.  Look at her posts - such a lovely, lovely lady who sees comedy value in the parents of a missing child.  Oh if only everyone could be similarly so lovely how wonderful the world would be, giggling at the misery and misfortune of others.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #537 on: December 14, 2020, 08:49:15 PM »
Lovely of course.  Look at her posts - such a lovely, lovely lady who sees comedy value in the parents of a missing child.  Oh if only everyone could be similarly so lovely how wonderful the world would be, giggling at the misery and misfortune of others.
Seems I was wrong for once!   8)><(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:13:10 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #538 on: December 26, 2020, 08:04:10 PM »
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/denise-ashton-statement-t423.html
I was not aware of this witness statement re. Denise Ashton.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #539 on: December 26, 2020, 08:19:22 PM »
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/denise-ashton-statement-t423.html
I was not aware of this witness statement re. Denise Ashton.

It's in the files, as is the outcome of UK police speaking to her;

Denise Ashton
She has been shown the sketches completed by Gail Cooper and she does not recognise this person as the individual. A statement will be forwarded to you on Monday 21st January.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GAIL_COOPER.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0