Author Topic: It has taken fifteen years ~ is Madeleine's case close to being solved?  (Read 10595 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: It has taken fifteen years ~ is Madeleine's case close to being solved?
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2022, 06:12:05 PM »
So you decided to ask a question which you aren't prepared to answer? If CB isn't the culprit then criticising the first investigation (again and again and again) isn't yet justified.
I also criticise Grime for taking around 12 years to clarify that Eddie did not have a 100% record...and was not a reliable cadaver dog..why did he wait 12 years...an absolute disgrace

Offline Rossb

« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2022, 09:51:14 PM »
I also criticise Grime for taking around 12 years to clarify that Eddie did not have a 100% record...and was not a reliable cadaver dog..why did he wait 12 years...an absolute disgrace

Cant believe people still think they were in 200 or 300 cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #362 on: August 27, 2022, 10:09:48 PM »

Everything can be misconstrued if it suits people to do so.  Rather a silly waste of time in the long run, but still it goes on.

By the time Grime admitted these errors he was about to retire so it didn't matter to him anymore.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #363 on: August 28, 2022, 09:34:09 AM »

In real terms once the testing was complete and information delivered from the Birmingham laboratory to Portugal and properly understood, that was it as far as the police investigation was concerned.  Time to follow other angles.

The general misunderstanding arises from the ensuing propaganda war fuelled by Amaral's book, Amaral's 'documentary', Amaral's incursions into the television studious pushing his and Cristovao's version of events and last but not least Levy's internet release of video recordings of Eddie barking his head off at the 'scent of death'.

I think all of that took nearly ten years to overcome and most definitely prolonged investigation into Madeleine's case; and now over fifteen years later hindsight, that perfect science, is indicating the real investigative errors made which stood between allowing a perpetrator to hide in full view and solving Madeleine's case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #364 on: September 25, 2022, 12:01:20 AM »
In real terms once the testing was complete and information delivered from the Birmingham laboratory to Portugal and properly understood, that was it as far as the police investigation was concerned.  Time to follow other angles.

The general misunderstanding arises from the ensuing propaganda war fuelled by Amaral's book, Amaral's 'documentary', Amaral's incursions into the television studious pushing his and Cristovao's version of events and last but not least Levy's internet release of video recordings of Eddie barking his head off at the 'scent of death'.

I think all of that took nearly ten years to overcome and most definitely prolonged investigation into Madeleine's case; and now over fifteen years later hindsight, that perfect science, is indicating the real investigative errors made which stood between allowing a perpetrator to hide in full view and solving Madeleine's case.
Cases.  I've given this much thought, although nobody would notice.
Cases? Call outs? Jobs? Demos? What's the definition? Practices? Drills? Training? Tasks? Instances that garnered reward? Instances that didn't garner reward? Leaping out of the van?
Cases?
.........dogs, yeh.
Repitition and training to an intense level to ensure efficacy and adherence to standards.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum