Author Topic: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others  (Read 27026 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2021, 03:49:33 PM »
How many other people died over the years that they've been open as a result of their lack of security guards & a poor attention to window latch maintenance?

None?

Well, that obviously wasn't the problem then.
It doesn't work like that.  How many people in the UK died in a tower block fire as a result of the cladding used on Grenfell prior to that tragedy?  How many children died as a result of a faulty boiler at the Thomas Cook resort prior to the deaths of two young children in Corfu?  I do wish you'd grow up, though I now realise you do have mental problems which may make this impossible, so you have my sympathies.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2021, 05:03:42 PM »
I fancy this would be considered goading if aimed towards Sadie.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:45:58 PM by Eleanor »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2021, 05:07:59 PM »
I fancy this would be considered goading if aimed towards Sadie and her mental issues.

Okay, Fine.  I shall look more carefully at Spammy's Comments from now on.  So far I have tried not to take them too seriously, but they are all Goading.

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2021, 05:13:27 PM »
Okay, Fine.  I shall look more carefully at Spammy's Comments from now on.  So far I have tried not to take them too seriously, but they are all Goading.

First take the plank out of your own eye - or at least that of VS.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2021, 05:16:41 PM »

Careful.  This Thread is a waste of space on The McCann Forum.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2021, 05:29:49 PM »
Careful.  This Thread is a waste of space on The McCann Forum.

I think the thread is endeavouring to have the effect it was designed to achieve and failing miserably.  I cannot tell you how hilarious I am finding the efforts of our self acclaimed wind up merchant to fail miserably as it winds only itself up to more and more "outrageous" outrageousness.
NOBODY bothers any more ~ not even deleting the ordure which has become so boringly twee.  It is just so ineffectual is it even worth the bother?  although I might be forced into it just to spare the blushes of a wum which has most definitely shot its bolt😜
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2021, 05:36:16 PM »

I don't have even the splinter of a plank in my eye to prevent me from seeing how inappropriate it is to make any sort of capital out of ridiculing the family of a vulnerable and much loved child who met her death in horrible circumstances.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2021, 05:41:03 PM »
I think the thread is endeavouring to have the effect it was designed to achieve and failing miserably.  I cannot tell you how hilarious I am finding the efforts of our self acclaimed wind up merchant to fail miserably as it winds only itself up to more and more "outrageous" outrageousness.
NOBODY bothers any more ~ not even deleting the ordure which has become so boringly twee.  It is just so ineffectual is it even worth the bother?  although I might be forced into it just to spare the blushes of a wum which has most definitely shot its bolt😜

My thoughts also.  Spammy will cease this perpetual rubbish, or else.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2021, 05:46:33 PM »
Verdict Misadventure.  No crime committed.

If parents won't accept that, then that is their problem.

They won't accept it because like the McCanns, they were responsible for the child and failed her.  They're lucky not be pursued for child neglect.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2021, 05:50:01 PM »
They won't accept it because like the McCanns, they were responsible for the child and failed her.  They're lucky not be pursued for child neglect.
One can always rely on Angelo to add to the suffering of grieving parents.  So if you fall asleep in the same house as your child and he or she goes missing that’s child neglect now is it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2021, 05:51:18 PM »
One can always rely on Angelo to add to the suffering of grieving parents.  So if you fall asleep in the same house as your child and he or she goes missing that’s child neglect now is it?

That was obviously the next step for some.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2021, 05:54:41 PM »

A child with severe learning difficulties in a third world country and she is allowed to wander off at night... unbelievably irresponsible in anyone's book. I'm not surprised they have attempted to shift the blame from day one.

Attempting to blame the resort and suing them was low and despicable imo.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:58:48 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2021, 05:55:26 PM »

Yup ... hate repeating myself ... but that is exactly the sort of post the originator of the thread was looking for. 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2021, 06:01:10 PM »
Yup ... hate repeating myself ... but that is exactly the sort of post the originator of the thread was looking for.

Yup...she was right. I was intending to start one but she beat me to the draw. It will have to be moved to another board.

By the way Brietta, do you not hold the parents responsible?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2021, 06:03:30 PM »
Yup...she was right. I was intending to start one but she beat me to the draw. It will have to be moved to another board.

Good Idea.  And then only The Obsessed need bother with it.