Author Topic: Discovery Plus new 3 part documentary Feb 2021  (Read 7355 times)

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
Re: Discovery Plus new 3 part documentary Feb 2021
« Reply #525 on: March 19, 2021, 05:17:21 PM »
What were you expecting?  A photograph of the EAW?
EAW"?  What is that, please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #526 on: March 19, 2021, 05:38:23 PM »
EAW"?  What is that, please?
European Arrest Warrant.  Rob, where the hell have you been?
Mare's eat oat's and doe's eat oat's and little lamb's eat ivy.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #527 on: March 19, 2021, 08:14:50 PM »
Indeed, but not supported by anything in the article . No source provided.
I think it comes down to known information re. Brückner in the public domain.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #528 on: March 19, 2021, 08:53:02 PM »
What were you expecting?  A photograph of the EAW?

Well, Yes please, or some other valid source.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #529 on: March 19, 2021, 09:05:54 PM »
“CHIEF suspect Christian B left Portugal just days after Madeleine McCann vanished to set up an illegal drugs network”.

This makes him a child killer?

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #530 on: March 19, 2021, 09:28:27 PM »
So why Madeleine McCann rather than Inga or any other fairly serious crime the pair of lowlifes could have implicated CB in? I don't understand why these 2 men would draw the world's attention to their present and past criminal activities simply to scapegoat Christian B.

MM has global reach and CB was living within the PDL area at the time of her disappearance. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w&list=RDYpkv0HeUvTc&index=2

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #531 on: March 19, 2021, 09:33:00 PM »
Cite please.

Whether body, head or pubic anyone could be forgiven for thinking a "brutal rape" might have resulted in more than a solitary hair. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #532 on: March 19, 2021, 09:37:51 PM »
you do realise you could use that argument for every single criminal case where the defendant pleads not guilty but is found guilty don’t you?   

Disagree.  Eg Vincent Tabak  and Mark Dixie slam dunk.  Re CB we have 2 low life criminals claiming to have observed the rape on vids that no independent witnesses have access to and a solitary hair from a "brutal rape". 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #533 on: March 19, 2021, 09:38:31 PM »
I'm not ignoring it at all... Please don't presume to know how I think.. I'm afraid you don't have a clue

Clue about what Davel?

Offline sadie

« Reply #534 on: March 19, 2021, 10:01:57 PM »
European Arrest Warrant.  Rob, where the hell have you been?

Let's not forget that Rob has been battered by Covid .... and altho much recovered, he is still fighting the after effects.

We all know how illness can affect you memory temporarly.    And he has been battered on here too at times; that doesn't help.

I had forgotten what it meant too.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #535 on: March 19, 2021, 10:02:55 PM »
Whether body, head or pubic anyone could be forgiven for thinking a "brutal rape" might have resulted in more than a solitary hair.
That’s as maybe but you’d still have to explain how it got into the victim’s bed.  Are you not planning to provide the cite?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #536 on: March 19, 2021, 10:05:02 PM »
Disagree.  Eg Vincent Tabak  and Mark Dixie slam dunk.  Re CB we have 2 low life criminals claiming to have observed the rape on vids that no independent witnesses have access to and a solitary hair from a "brutal rape".
There are people who post on this forum who are convinced Vincent Tabak is innocent, so you may think it’s a slam dunk but not everyone would necessarily agree.  In any case how do you know he wasn’t set up?