Author Topic: Discovery Plus new 3 part documentary Feb 2021  (Read 17850 times)

Offline misty

Re: Discovery Plus new 3 part documentary Feb 2021
« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2021, 08:59:12 PM »
If he's  innocent, and I think he is, a  young guy isn't really going to take that much notice about a missing child.  The fact we're interested doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

On the contrary - this young man was more than interested in a missing English child.

In the spring of 2008 at the Spanish Kite music festival, Orgiva, Christian B reportedly told his friend Helge B. that he'd been involved in Madeleine's abduction the previous May. Unconfirmed reports say he told police at the time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html
The same man also attended a clandestine meeting with SY detectives in Athens, 2017 and gave them information about Christian B.
Helge B's friend & partner-in-crime Manfred S intimated during thee Discovery+ documentary that Helge B may have approached SY in 2017 for the reward money ("he'd sell his own mother") yet that doesn't ring true knowing there was £1m on offer in 2008 but only £20,000 in 2017.

Between 2012 & 2014, whilst running a kiosk in Braunschweig, Germany, Christian B again reportedly expressed knowledge of knowing what had happened to Madeleine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395465/Christian-Brueckner-lost-group-discussed-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

In May 2017, Christian B also allegedly confessed to a drinking pal that he knew what had happened to Madeleine McCann. He also allegedly showed a video of himself raping an unknown woman to the same pal. This pal was not Helge B, who was in Greece at that time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440941/Christian-Brueckner-TOLD-authorities-predator-YEAR-Madeleine-McCann-disappeared.html

There are 3 different witnesses who have reportedly told the authorities that Christian B, at the very least, knows what happened to Madeleine and that she's dead.

Another of Christian B's close friends in Luz, Austrian self-confessed drug dealer Michael T, was also interested enough in this case of a missing British girl to closely follow the 2019 Netflix documentary about her and make a connection to Christian B.

When BKA said in their appeal that others may have knowledge about the course of this crime, they weren't wrong. The burning question is - why now?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2021, 09:07:41 PM »
The problem is that we have no details of this rape trial and so have not idea what the defence case might have been, merely the verdict and punishment.
On the face of it , it seems extraordinary that a single short & curly would be enough to convict, so I feel there must have been more than that and a dubious claim to have seen a video of a similar rape.

Either that or the Germans have a peculiar criminal  justice system.

I initially thought the hair was pubic but have since read it's from the head.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #512 on: March 18, 2021, 09:15:05 PM »
On the contrary - this young man was more than interested in a missing English child.

In the spring of 2008 at the Spanish Kite music festival, Orgiva, Christian B reportedly told his friend Helge B. that he'd been involved in Madeleine's abduction the previous May. Unconfirmed reports say he told police at the time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html
The same man also attended a clandestine meeting with SY detectives in Athens, 2017 and gave them information about Christian B.
Helge B's friend & partner-in-crime Manfred S intimated during thee Discovery+ documentary that Helge B may have approached SY in 2017 for the reward money ("he'd sell his own mother") yet that doesn't ring true knowing there was £1m on offer in 2008 but only £20,000 in 2017.

Between 2012 & 2014, whilst running a kiosk in Braunschweig, Germany, Christian B again reportedly expressed knowledge of knowing what had happened to Madeleine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395465/Christian-Brueckner-lost-group-discussed-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

In May 2017, Christian B also allegedly confessed to a drinking pal that he knew what had happened to Madeleine McCann. He also allegedly showed a video of himself raping an unknown woman to the same pal. This pal was not Helge B, who was in Greece at that time.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440941/Christian-Brueckner-TOLD-authorities-predator-YEAR-Madeleine-McCann-disappeared.html

There are 3 different witnesses who have reportedly told the authorities that Christian B, at the very least, knows what happened to Madeleine and that she's dead.

Another of Christian B's close friends in Luz, Austrian self-confessed drug dealer Michael T, was also interested enough in this case of a missing British girl to closely follow the 2019 Netflix documentary about her and make a connection to Christian B.

When BKA said in their appeal that others may have knowledge about the course of this crime, they weren't wrong. The burning question is - why now?

I dont believe CB showed others a vid of himself carrying out a rape.  I believe his criminal associates claim to have found the video. 

Its up to you what and who you believe Misty.  For me these guys are low life criminals and untrustworthy.  I've seen loads of cases where one criminal makes claims against another criminal usually to secure some favour with the criminal justice system ie getting off the hook or a reduced sentence.   A classic case is that of the Essex Boys murders aka Rettendon murders. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline misty

« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2021, 09:35:16 PM »
I dont believe CB showed others a vid of himself carrying out a rape.  I believe his criminal associates claim to have found the video. 

Its up to you what and who you believe Misty.  For me these guys are low life criminals and untrustworthy.  I've seen loads of cases where one criminal makes claims against another criminal usually to secure some favour with the criminal justice system ie getting off the hook or a reduced sentence.   A classic case is that of the Essex Boys murders aka Rettendon murders.

So why Madeleine McCann rather than Inga or any other fairly serious crime the pair of lowlifes could have implicated CB in? I don't understand why these 2 men would draw the world's attention to their present and past criminal activities simply to scapegoat Christian B.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2021, 09:51:05 PM »

You are ignoring the fact that they provided details of the attack that they could not have known unless CB had told them or they had seen a video
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 09:54:22 PM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #515 on: March 18, 2021, 10:01:31 PM »
You are ignoring the fact that they provided details of the attack that they could not have known unless CB had told them or they had seen a video

And you are ignoring the fact that there might have been some police collusion for whatever reason(s).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2021, 10:09:08 PM »
I initially thought the hair was pubic but have since read it's from the head.
Cite please.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #517 on: March 18, 2021, 10:09:59 PM »
Willfully and repeatedly, it’s very annoying!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #518 on: March 18, 2021, 10:11:24 PM »
And you are ignoring the fact that there might have been some police collusion for whatever reason(s).
you do realise you could use that argument for every single criminal case where the defendant pleads not guilty but is found guilty don’t you?   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #519 on: March 18, 2021, 10:22:17 PM »

I'm not ignoring it at all... Please don't presume to know how I think.. I'm afraid you don't have a clue

Offline Anthro

« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2021, 11:22:45 AM »

I completely agree, Misty. In my opinion, Alexander Zaspel may well be another important link re. Brückner’s past.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11890671/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-left-portugal-days-before-her-disappearance-to-set-up-drugs-network/

Offline jassi

« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2021, 12:13:36 PM »
I completely agree, Misty. In my opinion, Alexander Zaspel may well be another important link re. Brückner’s past.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11890671/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-left-portugal-days-before-her-disappearance-to-set-up-drugs-network/

Weird article .
Doesn't say he left Portugal days after Madeleine disappeared, and nothing in it to link him to her.
Mentions an Arrest warrant but fails to mention who issued it, or when.

Sounds to me like another of these B/S tabloid articles, designed as click-bait for the easily led.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
Weird article .
Doesn't say he left Portugal days after Madeleine disappeared, and nothing in it to link him to her.
Mentions an Arrest warrant but fails to mention who issued it, or when.

Sounds to me like another of these B/S tabloid articles, designed as click-bait for the easily led.
“CHIEF suspect Christian B left Portugal just days after Madeleine McCann vanished to set up an illegal drugs network”.

Offline jassi

« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2021, 01:13:44 PM »
“CHIEF suspect Christian B left Portugal just days after Madeleine McCann vanished to set up an illegal drugs network”.

Indeed, but not supported by anything in the article . No source provided.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2021, 03:11:57 PM »
Indeed, but not supported by anything in the article . No source provided.
What were you expecting?  A photograph of the EAW?