Author Topic: The McCann Forum.  (Read 6349 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: The McCann Forum.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »
She left the child alone for 9 hours.

Doesn't everyone do that once they go to sleep?

'They originally thought they were dead as they were out cold.

So there you go, she was sleeping.

"Bell had left the kitchen sink running"

She had the foresight to make sure child had access to drinking water, good for her.

"She left the door unlocked"

It would have been completely irresponsible to lock the child in, what if she needed to escape in the event of a fire?

'There are very brief periods when the defendant goes back to her flat but she sometimes just goes to the door for very short periods of time"

So she was making checks on the child.

This was well within the bounds of responsible parenting imo.

The proof of that is that the child was completely unharmed.

The McCann case is clearly a much worse case of neglect since Maddie's life was directly affected by her parents actions.

Thank you both for contributing to my Thread.

So let's hear it for Burglars, Paedophiles and Rapists.  If either of you dare.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2021, 11:40:17 PM »
Thank you both for contributing to my Thread.

So let's hear it for Burglars, Paedophiles and Rapists.  If either of you dare.

I very much Dare!  thanks or the offer.  )

There was no sign of Burglars

No  Stanger danger paedophiles- entering ad leaving the apartment with child- apart from the ones the parents claimed 'stole ' their daughter- even though they were not there when she disappeared, allegedly.
I don't have any intel regarding the rape figures for PDL that year.

As if the crime were committed in this country?  well the whole t9 would have been charged with neglect and  some charge for being responsible for her disappearance!

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2021, 12:37:37 PM »
Kate McCann questioned investigation into 'German paedophiles’ in Maddie hunt 10 YEARS ago
KATE MCCANN, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann, questioned whether investigations into "German paedophiles" had been thorough enough during a book she wrote a decade ago.

In 2011, Kate McCann published ‘Madeleine: Our daughter’s disappearance and the continuing search for her’ on Maddie’s eighth birthday in the hope it may trigger someone to come forward with new information.

Inside it though, she questions whether investigations into German, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch and British paedophiles had been thorough enough.

She wrote: “Night after night, I read of depraved individuals, British paedophiles, Portuguese paedophiles, Spanish, Dutch and German paedophiles, and the horrific crimes they committed.”

Police had reportedly visited known sex offenders in the area at the height of the investigation and looked around their apartments in search for Maddie – reporting “no sign of the minor”.

But Kate MCann asked whether this was good enough to “eliminate these vile characters” from the investigations.

She also probed whether Portuguese police had done enough in regards to sexual crimes in the Algarve in the run-up to Maddie’s disappearance, claiming that British families had reported intruders in their children’s rooms.

Last week, during the new ITV documentary ‘Madeleine McCann: The Hunt for the Prime Suspect’ presenter Julie Etchingham investigated why it had taken more than 13 years to link the new prime suspect to the case, claiming that British assistance in the case was “unwelcome” at the start.

A former detective with Surrey Police, Graham Hill, who flew to Portugal in 2007 to help on the case, said: “It became very frustrating, I sent lots of verbal and written reports back to London about the difficulties we were experiencing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1316258/kate-mccann-madeleine-disappearance-german-suspect-allotment-cellar-hanover-maddie-spt

Amaral is on record confirming that Brueckner was "investigated" by the judicial police in 2007.

Kate McCann was able to work out from the evidence that investigation of such degenerates who were conducting their own Algarve crime wave of entering properties and assaulting children in their beds indicated a tack which should have been treated with the gravity merited.

Why did it take a civilian to work out that when a child has disappeared paedophiles of all nationalities who appear to have made the Algarve their stamping ground were logical investigative routes to follow ~ but the Judicial police didn't?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2021, 05:14:27 PM »
Detectives will stay on Madeleine McCann case 'until there is nothing left'
14 May 2021

Detectives will stay on Madeleine McCann case 'until there is nothing left'
14 May 2021,

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick told LBC the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance will "continue until there is nothing left to do".

Speaking to LBC's Nick Ferrari on Friday during Call the Commissioner she said: "We are working closely with Portuguese authorities and the German authorities, and we will continue until there is nothing left to do."

Asked if there are funding issues with the investigation, she said: "There is not a funding issue. So far (we have) received support every time we have felt there was a line of inquiry to pursue."

The Metropolitan Police continue to treat Madeleine's disappearance as a missing persons inquiry.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/detectives-will-stay-on-madeleine-mccann-case-until-there-is-nothing-left/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2021, 05:26:46 PM »
 Sounds as if it'll be a job for life  then.

As long as money is provided, the investigation will continue.
Which brave politician will be willing to pull the plug ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2021, 07:05:55 PM »
Sounds as if it'll be a job for life  then.

As long as money is provided, the investigation will continue.
Which brave politician will be willing to pull the plug ?
Why would it require courage to pull the plug in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2021, 09:50:55 PM »
Why would it require courage to pull the plug in your view?

The Germans have shown us how it should be done.  Which might encourage our politicians to show they've got the cojones to deal with minority sceptic vitriol in the future instead of kowtowing to it.