Author Topic: Was The MET ever going to make headway?  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Was The MET ever going to make headway?
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2021, 02:14:01 PM »
I see hope too - hope that the Met and the Germans fail to solve the case, hope that Wolters gets his comeuppance, hope that Bruckner is absolved of all involvement, hope that the McCanns fail at the ECHR and  spend the rest of their lives in a state of doubt / fear / incarceration (delete as applicable).

I think the MET have performed wonderfully well given the level of unprecedented and hostile scrutiny they have been forced to endure since it was realised that there was no interest in pursuing the vested interest of a cult but in finding the real criminal/s.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »
I think the MET have performed wonderfully well given the level of unprecedented and hostile scrutiny they have been forced to endure since it was realised that there was no interest in pursuing the vested interest of a cult but in finding the real criminal/s.

Yes & especially when you factor in the MET having their time utterly wasted by being sent troll dossiers from interfering, lumpy legged, middle aged housewives.
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline jassi

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2021, 02:30:26 PM »

Ha, as if any of that would make any difference to their performance.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2021, 03:07:15 PM »
Yes & especially when you factor in the MET having their time utterly wasted by being sent troll dossiers from interfering, lumpy legged, middle aged housewives.
Is Tony Bennett a cross-dresser?  I never knew.
ANGER MAKES US AWARE OF INJUSTICE
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175