Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 17929 times)

Offline jassi

That's just another of the methods used; suggesting that those with questions are part of some conspiracy to attack the McCanns. To conspire means to secretly plan with others. I have questions, but I've never been approached to join with others in some kind of organised movement. I've heard of McCann supporters banding together to monitor and gather information on others though.

I have heard that some of them have physically met socially.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

If they can meet in person to discuss online trolls then there's absolutely no reason they can't meet up & organise search parties.

If supporters really want Maddie found safe & well they should be out every day looking for her, not just meeting up for coffee or sending thoughts & prayers, because that's just pathetic virtue signalling & is of precisely zero benefit to Maddie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

That's just another of the methods used; suggesting that those with questions are part of some conspiracy to attack the McCanns. To conspire means to secretly plan with others. I have questions, but I've never been approached to join with others in some kind of organised movement. I've heard of McCann supporters banding together to monitor and gather information on others though.

You have heard of.  No Cite then.  Just your peculiar opinion.

And if you think I spend my time getting together with others of my ilk then you have got a serious problem.

Offline Eleanor

Oh, golly gosh.  I have met Sadie a couple of times.  I don't necessarily agree with everything that she believes.  But I like her because she cares.

My E-mail address is who I am.  One of the very few people on this board who is not ashamed to be known as a McCann Supporter by name.

Perhaps some of the rest of you should try it before you spew your bile.

Maureen Eccles Lang.

Offline Mr Gray

you seem to have  avery closed viewpoint.....remember the meetings organised by Bennet and lectures now organised by R D Hall

Offline Venturi Swirl

I think you misunderstand what is meant by conspiracy theorist then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

you seem to have  avery closed viewpoint.....remember the meetings organised by Bennet and lectures now organised by R D Hall

HiDeHo's Diplomas 👀
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

If they can meet in person to discuss online trolls then there's absolutely no reason they can't meet up & organise search parties.

If supporters really want Maddie found safe & well they should be out every day looking for her, not just meeting up for coffee or sending thoughts & prayers, because that's just pathetic virtue signalling & is of precisely zero benefit to Maddie.
That's as barmy as suggesting that anyone who thinks the parents are child neglectors, paedos and body occulters needs to stage an intervention to get the twins taken into care, or picket outside their local police station to demand the McCanns are arrested.  Oops!  Probably given some saddoes some ideas there.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

What is it in the psyche of some people who so desperately want two parents to be responsible for the death of their child when there is no evidence to suggest that they are?

I didn't have a very nice childhood, but I don't think in this fashion.

Offline jassi

What is it in the psyche of some people who so desperately want two parents to be responsible for the death of their child when there is no evidence to suggest that they are?

I didn't have a very nice childhood, but I don't think in this fashion.

You think that people who happen to disagree with you are desperate ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

No.  Just sad articles.  And probably not even their fault

Offline Venturi Swirl

It does seem terribly important to some people that the McCanns are found guilty of Madeleine's disappearance.  They've been at it for 14 years working hard at convincing themselves and anyone that will listen that "dogs don't lie" and all that blah.  How are these people going to cope with the realisation that 14 years of determined internet campaigning was all completely in vain and not only that but also misdirected and misguided?  I know how they'll cope.  By completely ignoring reality and continuing on regardless because basically that's what's happening now anyway. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

It does seem terribly important to some people that the McCanns are found guilty of Madeleine's disappearance.  They've been at it for 14 years working hard at convincing themselves and anyone that will listen that "dogs don't lie" and all that blah.  How are these people going to cope with the realisation that 14 years of determined internet campaigning was all completely in vain and not only that but also misdirected and misguided?  I know how they'll cope.  By completely ignoring reality and continuing on regardless because basically that's what's happening now anyway.

I'm not ignoring reality.

The reality is that Brueckner is innocent of all charges against him (of which there are none) until he's proven guilty.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anthro

I'm not ignoring reality.

The reality is that Brueckner is innocent of all charges against him (of which there are none) until he's proven guilty.
What about the rape and torture of Diana Menkes?

Offline jassi

What about the rape and torture of Diana Menkes?

Is that the elderly American woman ?
If so already dealt with & found guilty.

Or maybe not -