Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 17930 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

My guess would be Craig Murray.
who’s he?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and-the-mccanns/

Quote from Craig Murray.

"Embassy staff were perturbed to be ordered that British authorities were to be present at every contact between the McCanns and Portuguese police."

Offline kizzy

WOW ✨  I do believe that is exactly the quote that cost him his job!

Well spotted K

He was a marked man it seems the first foot he put wrong he was gone - makes you wonder why.

Mind you the mccs it seems was the first ones desperate to discredit him with there undesirable detectives.

Detectives Hired by the McCanns want to Frame Gonçalo Amara

Not to mention the mcs obsessed I believe drive to ruin GA.

Offline kizzy

Have you any conception of how mind bogglingly boring this 2007 fixation your posts portray; how on earth have you failed to notice that the world has moved on to concerns of 2021 and the probable break through of Madeleine's case with a really viable suspect in the frame.

Maybe the babes in the wood case might educate you further that it doesn't matter how cold the case is

It can go back to the original suspect 32 years later. was guilty of the crime

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/babes-in-the-woods-and-the-cold-cases-solved-decades-later

I'm surprised your posts are  naive enough  to think just because the years roll on the original suspect should be ruled out because of lack of evidence.

Seems to me as long as it does not involve the mccs you accept anything anyone puts on the table...even though there is nothing credable to back it up.

Your viable suspect in the frame.... is nothing more than a person of interest [how many has there been now lost count].

As for mind boggling boring posts you should look at your own...I rarely read them unless they are directed at me.

Sorry about that but imo if a senior mod can drop there decorum B..... so can I 

Offline Brietta

Maybe the babes in the wood case might educate you further that it doesn't matter how cold the case is

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/babes-in-the-woods-and-the-cold-cases-solved-decades-later

I'm surprised your posts are  naive enough  to think just because the years roll on the original suspect should be ruled out because of lack of evidence.

Seems to me as long as it does not involve the mccs you accept anything anyone puts on the table...even though there is nothing credable to back it up.

Your viable suspect in the frame.... is nothing more than a person of interest [how many has there been now lost count].

As for mind boggling boring posts you should look at your own...I rarely read them unless they are directed at me.

Brueckner ceased being a "person of interest" when he was designated the prime suspect quite some time ago.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

A wise decision - IMO   8((()*/
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

It is.
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and-the-mccanns/

"A Belgian newspaper..." lol

I think he has overstepped the mark as far as Scottish judiciary are concerned ~

Former UK ambassador jailed for eight months over ‘abhorrent’ blogs about Alex Salmond trial

A blogger and former British diplomat has been sentenced to eight months in jail for “abhorrent” contempt of court over his blog coverage of the Alex Salmond trial.

Craig Murray watched two days of Mr Salmond’s trial last March from the public gallery of Edinburgh’s High Court before writing about it on his website.

Judges subsequently ruled that 62-year-old Murray was in contempt of court over blog material capable of identifying four women who had made complaints about Mr Salmond, acquitted of all charges.

Sentencing the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Lady Dorrian said Murray knew there were court orders giving the women anonymity and he was “relishing” the potential disclosure of their identities.

Lord Justice Clerk Lady Dorrian said revealing complainers’ identities was “abhorrent,” explaining that Murray had deliberately risked jigsaw identification – information which allows someone to be identified when pieced together.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-uk-ambassador-jailed-for-eight-months-over-abhorrent-blogs-about-alex-salmond-trial/ar-BB1gBmKh?ocid=msedgntp

Offline Venturi Swirl

I think he has overstepped the mark as far as Scottish judiciary are concerned ~

Former UK ambassador jailed for eight months over ‘abhorrent’ blogs about Alex Salmond trial

A blogger and former British diplomat has been sentenced to eight months in jail for “abhorrent” contempt of court over his blog coverage of the Alex Salmond trial.

Craig Murray watched two days of Mr Salmond’s trial last March from the public gallery of Edinburgh’s High Court before writing about it on his website.

Judges subsequently ruled that 62-year-old Murray was in contempt of court over blog material capable of identifying four women who had made complaints about Mr Salmond, acquitted of all charges.

Sentencing the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Lady Dorrian said Murray knew there were court orders giving the women anonymity and he was “relishing” the potential disclosure of their identities.

Lord Justice Clerk Lady Dorrian said revealing complainers’ identities was “abhorrent,” explaining that Murray had deliberately risked jigsaw identification – information which allows someone to be identified when pieced together.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-uk-ambassador-jailed-for-eight-months-over-abhorrent-blogs-about-alex-salmond-trial/ar-BB1gBmKh?ocid=msedgntp
NPOW
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

He was a marked man it seems the first foot he put wrong he was gone - makes you wonder why.

Mind you the mccs it seems was the first ones desperate to discredit him with there undesirable detectives.

Not to mention the mcs obsessed I believe drive to ruin GA.

i think thats something made up by the amaral fan club...unless you have any evidence its true

Offline Brietta

i think thats something made up by the amaral fan club...unless you have any evidence its true

I agree with that.  It is a quote which is often made but it is one for which provenance is never provided for the simple reason there is none.
The McCann detectives' remit from first to last was searching for Madeleine.

Offline John

I agree with that.  It is a quote which is often made but it is one for which provenance is never provided for the simple reason there is none.
The McCann detectives' remit from first to last was searching for Madeleine.

We don't know that for definite. Remember the detectives lawyer pal Correia did boast "the target has been hit" after Amaral was found guilty in the Cipriano assault case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

We don't know that for definite. Remember the detectives lawyer pal Correia did boast "the target has been hit" after Amaral was found guilty in the Cipriano assault case.

The Cipriano case was nothing to do with the McCanns. 
There was no love lost between the lawyer and Goncalo Amaral.  Long history there.  Not least of which is the fact that Amaral really tried to have the lawyer sectioned 😮

Snip
Gonçalo Amaral suggested yesterday, in statements to 24horas, that Marcos Aragão Correia, lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, suffers from a psychiatric illness. This is another episode of verbal war between the ex-inspector of police in Portimão and the lawyer.

"Friends of mine who are connected to medicine, with whom I have spoken, tell me that Aragão Correia is in need of being compulsorily admitted. I think that says it all," said Gonçalo Amaral. "For me, it is not as a person, but only as a lawyer," said the former inspector.

The former inspector of the PJ is to be judged in a case where Leonor Cipriano, mother of Joana, guarantees to have been tortured on the premises of the PJ in order to admit the death of her daughter and the place where the corpse was hidden. In this case, Amaral is charged with failing to denounce. However, Marcos Aragão Correia wants to prove the veracity of the thesis of torture.

"Mr Aragão Correia has a goal, and that is the demand to be the leading character in the limelight. But he also knows that he follows the Order of Lawyers [Bar Association]. I will deal with the case by that establishment, I will deal with the case in court and, I stress, if necessary with a compulsory internment, and that, it seems, is what that man requires," concluded Gonçalo Amaral.

https://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/02/goncalo-amaral-aragao-correia-needs-to.html

Offline John

The Cipriano case was nothing to do with the McCanns. 
There was no love lost between the lawyer and Goncalo Amaral.  Long history there.  Not least of which is the fact that Amaral really tried to have the lawyer sectioned 😮

Snip
Gonçalo Amaral suggested yesterday, in statements to 24horas, that Marcos Aragão Correia, lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, suffers from a psychiatric illness. This is another episode of verbal war between the ex-inspector of police in Portimão and the lawyer.

"Friends of mine who are connected to medicine, with whom I have spoken, tell me that Aragão Correia is in need of being compulsorily admitted. I think that says it all," said Gonçalo Amaral. "For me, it is not as a person, but only as a lawyer," said the former inspector.

The former inspector of the PJ is to be judged in a case where Leonor Cipriano, mother of Joana, guarantees to have been tortured on the premises of the PJ in order to admit the death of her daughter and the place where the corpse was hidden. In this case, Amaral is charged with failing to denounce. However, Marcos Aragão Correia wants to prove the veracity of the thesis of torture.

"Mr Aragão Correia has a goal, and that is the demand to be the leading character in the limelight. But he also knows that he follows the Order of Lawyers [Bar Association]. I will deal with the case by that establishment, I will deal with the case in court and, I stress, if necessary with a compulsory internment, and that, it seems, is what that man requires," concluded Gonçalo Amaral.

https://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/02/goncalo-amaral-aragao-correia-needs-to.html

Correia was being paid by the McCann detectives. Work the rest out for yourself.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.