Author Topic: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out  (Read 10117 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 03:03:10 PM »

Allegations or conjecture don't constitute evidence which possibly explains the failure of the appeals Mitchell was allowed and those he has subsequently been denied.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 04:01:03 PM »
Well as I'm sure you know, an Appeal Court is not a retrial. Therefore they will only look at the evidence from the Trial unless there is new evidence. Unfortunately the evidence from the Trial was just a web of lies..... "yes the moped was parked at the V but I don't remember where we were", "the moped was scrapped before Police saw it but I don't remember why", " I don't know why I shaved all my hair off myself after the murder", "Luke went straight to the V and over the wall" changed from initially... "Luke's dog alerted him at the V", Ju Jones....."Jo Jones was in the house all day and night" - no he wasn't, he was identified by a witness to be a member of Jodi's family who saw him (Stocky Man) following her along the main road at about 445pm.

Al Walker  " I don't remember what clothes I was wearing the night of the murder". Ja Jones...."Jodi must have borrowed 1 of my 2 identical black T-shirts" - this later became "several" black T-shirts, because T-shirt number 2 had strangely "disappeared". Le Kelly the cyclist reported to Police he heard a noise like branches rustling over the other side of the V - by the time he went to Court this had transformed into.... "strangling noises, like someone in a headlock". St Kelly - DNA of sperm heads found on Jodi's T-shirt, "I don't know how that got there". Ja Jones.....initial statement..... "everyone at the scene was in hysterics" - changed in Court to Mitchell looked "fine" when he came back over the V.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:14:55 PM by William Wallace »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 04:08:14 PM »
Well as I'm sure you know, an Appeal Court is not a retrial. Therefore they will only look at the evidence from the Trial unless there is new evidence. Unfortunately the evidence from the Trial was just a web of lies..... "yes the moped was parked at the V but I don't remember where we were", "the moped was scrapped before Police saw it but I don't remember why", " I don't know why I shaved all my hair off myself after the murder", "Luke went straight to the V and over the wall" changed from initially... "Luke's dog alerted him at the V", Ju Jones....."Jo Jones was in the house all day and night" - no he wasn't, he was identified by a witness to be a member of Jodi's family who saw him (Stocky Man) following her along the main road at about 445pm.

Al Walker  " I don't remember what clothes I was wearing the night of the murder". Ja Jones...."Jodi must have borrowed 1 of my 2 identical black T-shirts" - this later became "several" black T-shirts, because T-shirt number 2 had strangely "disappeared". Le Kelly the cyclist reported to Police he heard a noise like branches rustling over the other side of the V - by the time he went to Court this had transformed into.... "strangling noises, like someone in a headlock". St Kelly - DNA of sperm heads found on Jodi's T-shirt, "I don't know how that got there". Ja Jones.....initial statement..... "everyone at the scene was in hysterics" - changed in Court to Mitchell looked "fine" when he came back over the V.

The only person who told the truth was A.O but his statement "disappeared" and was never seen again until it was "discovered" and A.O was not cited as a witness. I wonder why.

Who identified [Name removed] as Stocky Man?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 04:22:54 PM »
Who identified [Name removed] as Stocky Man?

An independent witness who knew the Jones family saw him walking along the main road at about 445pm. The information released was that he was a member of Jodi's family. The witness recognised him. The name was not made public, but as he was the only male in her family there's no doubt it was him. This person was of stocky build and still is. It was definitely him. Despite that, Ju Jones said he was in the house all day and that evening. Ju Jones and A.O actually went out that night at about 6pm for an hour to go the cemetery, but that would have been after the Stocky Man sighting.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:15:39 PM by William Wallace »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2021, 04:46:01 PM »
An independent witness who knew the Jones family saw him walking along the main road at about 445pm. The information released was that he was a member of Jodi's family. The witness recognised him. The name was not made public, but as he was the only male in her family there's no doubt it was him. This person was of stocky build and still is. It was definitely him. Despite that, Ju Jones said he was in the house all day and that evening. Ju Jones and A.O actually went out that night at about 6pm for an hour to go the cemetery, but that would have been after the Stocky Man sighting. I'm 99% sure it wasn't him that did it despite fingers now being pointed at him. Stocky Man had no motive to kill Jodi and neither did Luke Mitchell.

Thank you.

I knew there were questions surrounding the whereabouts of [Name removed] at the time of the murder and that someone had been identified at the reconstruction who turned out to have an alibi but I was unaware the identification was of [Name removed]. I don’t think he had anything to do with the murder either but it just goes to show how unreliable eye witness evidence can be.

As to motive, until we find out who the real killer is the motive may remain elusive too.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rusty

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 05:26:13 PM »
I've heard some crazy theories over the years, this one has to be in the top 5. It was a female  @)(++(* @)(++(*

The tool hire guy seen the moped at the V  @)(++(* @)(++(* No he did not.

All this craziness, is the same type of craziness a certain individual has been preaching over the years.

But yet here we are, 17/18 years down the line, many failed appeals. And what have these crazy stories lead too. Some t-shirts for sale  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 06:06:21 PM »
I've heard some crazy theories over the years, this one has to be in the top 5. It was a female  @)(++(* @)(++(*

The tool hire guy seen the moped at the V  @)(++(* @)(++(* No he did not.

All this craziness, is the same type of craziness a certain individual has been preaching over the years.

But yet here we are, 17/18 years down the line, many failed appeals. And what have these crazy stories lead too. Some t-shirts for sale  @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:16:59 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 07:11:47 PM »
The moped was seen parked at the V by an employee of the tool hire shop who was walking home.

As it seems to be the normal term used around here. Prove it  8((()*/

Offline Rusty

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2021, 07:13:53 PM »
I also know a lot more than you about why it might have been a female

Prove it  8((()*/

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2021, 10:51:50 PM »
Someone who posts 6 stupid laughing emojis in a post including false information does not merit a response I'm afraid. Go back to Facebook.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 10:55:39 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2021, 12:30:42 AM »
Someone who posts 6 stupid laughing emojis in a post including false information does not merit a response I'm afraid. Go back to Facebook.

Can you stick to the topic you started and provide farther information, with impartial sources, that the tool hire worker seen the moped unmanned against the wall. You made this claim, i dispute this. Now prove it.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2021, 01:02:47 AM »
Yes, imo the Police were too stupid to fathom this our. Once they had allowed the crime scene to be contaminated for 7 hours, they then failed to search the houses of anyone except Mitchell because Dobbie had already decided he must have done it. They were suffering from "confirmation bias" from the first minute of the investigation. Murders such as those carried out by Tobin and Sinclair had no real motive apart from killing their victims. Now a character like either of them did not just happen to be hiding in the trees carrying weapons, over the wall at the path at about 5pm in broad daylight with dog walkers and cyclists around.  Killers like the above 2 were smart, they abducted their victims and took them where there was no chance of other people being around.

The person who committed this murder was known to Jodi, but only Mitchell was deemed a suspect. Moped seen parked at V - explanation...."we don't remember what we were doing there, in fact we remember almost nothing about that whole day", but one of them remembered to shave all his hair off.? Next.....the moped strangely "disappears" and is never seen again or examined by the Police.

A witness statement given by A.O was "discovered" later (months, years?). A.O was not cited to give evidence despite being in the house apparently before Jodi went out. A.O told the Police something they didn't want to hear, something that pointed away from Mitchell being the only suspect. Something was going on in that house between 415pm and 445pm. About 8-10 texts were exchanged between A.O and Ju.J between 415pm and 430pm, despite the fact A.O was on his way home and would be back by about 430pm.

The "moped boys" took 5 days to tell the Police it was them on the moped the day of the murder. The Police were too thick to question the motives and statements of 2 people you wouldn't trust to keep 50p for you. These 2 were never identified by anyone whilst on the moped. The fact is, nobody knows WHO was on that moped.

To return back to motive. Mitchell had no motive to kill his girlfriend. Did the Police investigate anyone who might have had a motive? No they didn't. These Police were stupid. They had no experience of similar murders because they're rare in Scotland. When the DNA tests failed to match Mitchell they should have called in the FBI as this case was out of their league. They missed several clues and failed to identify other suspects. They also missed the most obvious clue of all.......the victim's hair was pulled out at the roots. That is a highly unusual facet of murders carried out by men. In fact I do not even know of one previous murder case where the victim sustained such an injury. Tobin and Sinclair did even worse things to their victims but pulling their hair out at the roots was not one of them. IMO the killer of Jodi Jones was not a man, it was a female. Men do not pull women's hair out, they have other sick depraved evil things in their heads. Women very rarely commit murders and almost never when there is no motive. In my opinion, a female with a motive killed Jodi. That is why there were no signs of sexual assault and why there were several female DNA profiles found.

Get your Inspector Clouseau hats on guys. Do you think the killer walked back towards Newbattle, went along the main road past traffic and people, covered in blood? Obviously NOT. Do you think the killer ran across that main road risking being seen and going along the side of the small river behind the houses where Mitchell lived? Obviously NOT. Do you think the killer walked back towards Easthouses onto the main road? Obviously NOT. Hiding in the woods across at the golf course and College wouldn't be a good option either with the possibility of Police swarming in once Jodi had been reported missing then found. So how did the killer get away undetected and witnessed by nobody, not even a dog walker? There was people around......the cyclist who heard noises over the wall. A man walking home from the tool hire shop who saw the moped at the V. Others would have been around walking dogs etc, but not one person saw anybody in a hurry looking agitated or with blood on them. WHY ??

The killer had plenty time to clean up any evidence of committing a murder, because only Mitchell and his house was searched. The Police were done up like kippers. They just didn't have the brains or experience to figure out the puzzle because they were obsessed with Mitchell. Mitchell did not do it. No DNA or blood at the scene or in his house makes it impossible. Some people say maybe he cleaned up in the river behind his house. So he did the murder at 515pm, got to the river across the main road at 530pm after running through the trees  and across the main road without anyone seeing him covered in blood, spent 10 minutes cleaning up, in time to be witnessed by other youths near the Abbey in Newbattle at 545-550pm? What did he do with the bloodstained clothes? He had spare clothes in a backpack and changed by the river? See how stupid this theory is? It's just not realistic at all.

Those who continually say Mitchell did it are blinded to both the impossibility of the ridiculous timelines and lack of forensic evidence ANYWHERE. Mitchell didn't do it in my view. The killer was not male also in my opinion. IMO the killer was a female with a motive. You will have to work out for yourselves who it was and how they managed to escape the murder scene undetected.

The walls are closing in on the sick evil person who did this imo. The clock is ticking.

Did you not say a few weeks ago that Stocky Man' committed the murder?

You did - look: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11975.msg644343#msg644343

But now you're saying 'The killer was a female with a motive'.

So, Stocky Man's a female, then?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:24:24 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2021, 12:22:18 PM »

You did - look: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11975.msg644343#msg644343

A few weeks ago, William was saying that LM was guilty, and that was after reading SL's book.

I wonder what has changed his mind??

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2021, 01:04:25 PM »
A few weeks ago, William was saying that LM was guilty, and that was after reading SL's book.

I wonder what has changed his mind??

Only William can answer that - he/she has changed their mind about the killer as well - first they said it was 'Stocky Man', and now they're saying it was a female.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2021, 07:43:04 PM »

I did say about 6 weeks ago that Stocky Man did the murder, that is correct. I don't think he can be completely ruled out as he was seen by an independent witness at a time when he was reported by Ju Jones to have been in the house. However, it could be possible he left the house without telling them, so him being seen out could mean something or nothing. I believe now that it is highly unlikely it was him, because he had no motive. I've become convinced in the last few weeks that this was not an attack by a random psychopath and that there was a motive behind it.

HAIR PULLED OUT BY THE ROOTS
FEMALE DNA on Jodi's clothing
NO SEXUAL ASSAULT

Those combined are serious RED FLAGS that the attacker could have been a female.

I would add that there is another 'clue' which comes from the hair pulling. Somebody intent on doing someone serious damage that is carrying a knife, machete or other bladed weapon and is already in a rage, is not going to begin that attack by pulling someone's hair out. I think that is really obvious. It would also be very difficult to do with one hand, if they had a weapon in the other. What makes much more logical sense is that Jodi was attacked by someone in a rage and her hair was violently pulled out at the roots during the struggle. The attacker then completely lost the plot and attacked her with a weapon and killed her.

"Hair being pulled out by the roots" is not something ever disclosed about any of Tobin or Sinclair's victims. Nor was it mentioned in the case of Frances Auld (not proven: charged with killing Amanda Duffy in Hamilton), or Gavin Maguire who killed Mhairi Julyan in Ayrshire in 1996 and was found guilty. Mhairi's injuries were horrendous and there are similarities with the attack on Jodi. In Mhairi's case there was a sexual assault and a horrific list of other injuries, but "hair pulled out by the roots was not one of them". Maguire was known to Police and had a horrendous record and had only been out of jail a short time when he did this murder. An equally horrendous killing was the murder of Moira Jones in Queen's Park in Glasgow in 2008. Again, a huge amount of injuries sustained but again, hair pulling was not one of them.

What I'm getting at is that 3 of the most violent psychopathic horrific murders in Scotland in the last 25 years along with the multiple murders carried out by Tobin and Sinclair, contained no reference to hair pulling. Men including psychopaths that commit murders like those above don't pull hair. Hair pulling in Jodi's case points to an attack by a female which escalated into using a weapon. When you add the female DNA found and no sexual motive.........you have a serious RED FLAG.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:45:42 PM by William Wallace »