Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2021, 12:58:10 PM »
But she's never paid a penny in taxes, instead she has cost the state millions.

Nope, I'm sorry, I think the amount spent on missing British citizens should depend on how much each particular citizen has paid in taxes.

How much are you entitled to?  I don't suppose we could have a look at your Tax Returns.  Probably not.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »
How much are you entitled to?  I don't suppose we could have a look at your Tax Returns.  Probably not.

Do you know what.

You've helped change my mind.

I actually do hope Maddie is found alive & well, with condition that she then be forced to reimburse every penny she has cost the state.
Chauvinism

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »
But she's never paid a penny in taxes, instead she has cost the state millions.

Nope, I'm sorry, I think the amount spent on missing British citizens should depend on how much each particular citizen has paid in taxes.
So the richer and older you are the better public services you are entitled to? Great idea!  Do you work for Boris? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2021, 01:43:27 PM »
Do you know what.

You've helped change my mind.

I actually do hope Maddie is found alive & well, with condition that she then be forced to reimburse every penny she has cost the state.

How do you propose to do that?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2021, 01:46:43 PM »
So the richer and older you are the better public services you are entitled to? Great idea!  Do you work for Boris?

Yes.

If someone like a retiree who had worked full time & paid tax all their life went missing, there should be a police response proportionate to the amount of tax paid.

But obviously, if a 3 month old went missing, little to no action at all should be taken.

It sounds cruel, but you have to be cruel to be kind & this proposed legislation will encourage people not to go missing.
Chauvinism

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2021, 02:08:04 PM »
Yes.

If someone like a retiree who had worked full time & paid tax all their life went missing, there should be a police response proportionate to the amount of tax paid.

But obviously, if a 3 month old went missing, little to no action at all should be taken.

It sounds cruel, but you have to be cruel to be kind & this proposed legislation will encourage people not to go missing.

Such a pity that an opportunity was lost.  But never say never I say.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2021, 02:31:40 PM »
Yes.

It makes perfect sense.  Divert the majority of resources into looking for senile biddys that have escaped from the Old Folks home and let infanticide rip through the country unchecked.  Man you're a genius.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2021, 02:34:00 PM »
Such a pity that an opportunity was lost.  But never say never I say.
I wonder if Spam's model is how the Portuguese do it?  Which is why they only spent one week looking for Madeleine.  Probably if she'd been a 90 year old Portuguese man they'd probably have searched every well in the Algarve for him by now.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2021, 02:45:07 PM »
I wonder if Spam's model is how the Portuguese do it?  Which is why they only spent one week looking for Madeleine.  Probably if she'd been a 90 year old Portuguese man they'd probably have searched every well in the Algarve for him by now.

Come on, be fair.  They might have found Madeleine by accident.  Instead of which someone dug up Spammy.