Author Topic: A 12 point challenge for those who think Mitchell is guilty  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: A 12 point challenge for those who think Mitchell is guilty
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2021, 12:50:58 PM »
She has a certain way with her, a trade mark. One which is this desire to mock, especially when one is unable to prove a point, the ridicule comes in and the lies - Any means used, to score. This dreek to dreich, pulpit to parapet, poured to pored? rags to broadsheets?

8((()*/

Ps: ‘poured’ wasn’t Jane Hamilton’s error and if any of Sandra leans followers were to carry out their due diligence they will learn from the news article (not the online website) she used the word ‘pored’
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2021, 12:56:13 PM »

She has a certain way with her, a trade mark. One which is this desire to mock, especially when one is unable to prove a point, the ridicule comes in and the lies

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg642470#msg642470

Corrine Mitchell: “X’s semen and blood were on Jodi’s T-shirt…his description and clothing matched a witness statement of a male ‘following Jodi’…he was known to the police.

“Is it me or is anyone else adding things up here?

“Description of man seen behind Jodi – grey hooded top

“Several days after the murder X hands his grey hooded top to the police saying it has been washed

“At 5pm X’s alibi is Janine (Jodi’s sister)

“The police accepted that Janine said, ‘he was with me’ and from him ‘ I was with her’.”

Sandra Lean: “Our Mr X is emerging as more and more suspicious

“The info that’s coming our way is shocking, especially as the police should have been onto this stuff right from the beginning.”

Mr X = SK
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 01:01:58 PM by Nicholas »
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2021, 01:04:02 PM »
The latest lie is that of JuJ, Ms Leans? favourite line of attack. If anyone dares to mention the abundance of lies with the Mitchells, or the manipulation and lies from Ms Lean/Mitchell - up pops the Jones's. And bang we have, that manipulation and lie? - Jodi's mother had not said that her daughter had never walked this path alone, she had said that she had been banned from doing so. And again we can ask those questions, that will not be answered - What did Jodi's mother say about this path? Why had she banned her daughter? when was this ban put in place? - These are standard questions that would have been asked and answers given - what we get instead is that repetitive empty bias. That 5%.

8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2021, 01:06:38 PM »
Janine,, as far as we are aware, lived with her mum and dad in Easthouses until she was 14 at which point she went to live with her gran.

How old was Sandra Lean’s oldest daughter when she went to live with her dad - JaJ age (14) or younger?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2021, 01:07:17 PM »
He cleaned them in the brook/house, accounts vary, then got them all dirty again ‘playing’ with the lads afterwards.....or so goes the excuse. Likewise his hair, neck and ankles.

The vital question for me is what was Luke wearing at school? He says the same as that night when he was taken to the police station. Unfortunately the question doesn’t appear to have been asked of his friends or teachers.

It’s almost as if Lothian and Borders police didn’t want to know.

Wouldn't he have worn school uniform?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2021, 01:08:46 PM »
8((()*/

Ps: ‘poured’ wasn’t Jane Hamilton’s error and if any of Sandra leans followers were to carry out their due diligence they will learn from the news article (not the online website) she used the word ‘pored’

I read the article first in the newspaper and can confirm the word the journalist used was "pored".  I had intended to rectify the error made in the online version when it leapt out at me as I uploaded it, but I forgot.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »
How old was Sandra Lean’s oldest daughter when she went to live with her dad - JaJ age (14) or younger?

I don't know, but, according to SL, her daughters were 12 and 10 at the time of the murder.

Do you (or anyone) know why Janine went to live with her grandmother?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2021, 01:25:42 PM »
I read the article first in the newspaper and can confirm the word the journalist used was "pored".  I had intended to rectify the error made in the online version when it leapt out at me as I uploaded it, but I forgot.

I’ve lost count of Sandra lean’s diversions

Referring to people as ‘Trolls’ is another of her diversions
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 01:27:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2021, 01:26:55 PM »
I don't know, but, according to SL, her daughters were 12 and 10 at the time of the murder.

Or why we are told Jodi wanted to join her?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2021, 01:27:31 PM »

Of course you did.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2021, 01:28:33 PM »

Was it to look after her and keep her company ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »

Does anyone know why Sandra Lean’s 12 year old daughter went to live with her dad - unless she was younger than 12 when she went to live with him?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2021, 01:35:58 PM »
Or why we are told Jodi wanted to join her?

What did Jodi’ grandmother think of her granddaughter dating Luke Mitchell and did she have reservations about Luke?

What do her police statements say about him?

Did she trust him?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2021, 01:37:48 PM »
What did Jodi’ grandmother think of her granddaughter dating Luke Mitchell and did she have reservations about Luke?

What do her police statements say about him?

Did she trust him?

And what about AO’s police witness statements? Did he trust Luke?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 01:43:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2021, 01:45:12 PM »
The latest lie is that of JuJ, Ms Leans? favourite line of attack. If anyone dares to mention the abundance of lies with the Mitchells, or the manipulation and lies from Ms Lean/Mitchell - up pops the Jones's. And bang we have, that manipulation and lie? - Jodi's mother had not said that her daughter had never walked this path alone, she had said that she had been banned from doing so.

8((()*/