Author Topic: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.  (Read 101709 times)

Offline John

Re: René Hasée (6) - The boy who has never been found after 17 years.
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2013, 12:54:45 AM »
I have been out all day so am just catching up now.  My first impression about this case is that something stinks.  Why was the mother telling a load of porkies about how they were all out for a walk and Rene was just yards in front when in her own words the ground swallowed him up????   Were these parents new world hippies on drugs by any chance??

The second story about Rene being down near the waters edge is more plausible.  From the pictures it can be seen that there is a blind spot from the restaurant to the beach.  The beach would also have had quite a few people still on it at that time of year so I would rule out him being swallowed up by a large wave.

My own view is that he was enticed away by someone and then abducted.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2013, 12:58:08 AM »
In that article which Registrar linked to a while back it is interesting to note that the parents seemed to have been ostracised by the Germany community back in their home town and had to give up their jobs. The parents eventually separated. I ask myself why? 

Is there something about this couple that we don't know?  >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

registrar

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 01:04:26 AM »
I have been out all day so am just catching up now.  My first impression about this case is that something stinks.  Why was the mother telling a load of porkies about how they were all out for a walk and Rene was just yards in front when in her own words the ground swallowed him up????   Were these parents new world hippies on drugs by any chance??

The second story about Rene being down near the waters edge is more plausible.  From the pictures it can be seen that there is a blind spot from the restaurant to the beach.  The beach would also have had quite a few people still on it at that time of year so I would rule out him being swallowed up by a large wave.

I have scoured the forums just like Sadie has - what's recurring is, that the mother does not speak directly to the media - EVER - it's all done through the grandparents - whom the young chap spent most of his time with in Germany - they appear to retell a version of events that was fed to them.

That raised my antennae without attributing guilt.   

Offline sadie

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »
What is troubling me is that this report did not turn up when I scoured the internet originally.

I have never heard any intimation that the footprints suddenly finished at the ocean, which your excellent translation does.

So I tried Google translating it and other translations but none of them read like yours, registrar, which clearly implies that Rene went into the sea.

In fact Google translation came out with virtually the opposite slant.  ie, 

Grandma talking
"But he was terrified of the waves would never have gone alone into the sea. Moreover, his footsteps stopped right in the sand. "

Elsewhere, altho I cant find it again, I read that his footprints were right in the middle of the beach.  This is the only report that seems to have him taking his clothes off.  My mind is buzzing.  Once again this evening I have spent hours and hours searching the internet

This is the problem with translations, especially with a German To English translation, cos we have so many words to describe things in all shades ...and I believe that Germany has far fewer, so differences do occur.  In most cases it isn't important but in this case it could be.

registrar

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »
What is troubling me is that this report did not turn up when I scoured the internet originally.

I have never heard any intimation that the footprints suddenly finished at the ocean, which your excellent translation does.

So I tried Google translating it and other translations but none of them read like yours, registrar, which clearly implies that Rene went into the sea.

Grandma talking
"But he was terrified of the waves would never have gone alone into the sea. Moreover, his footsteps stopped right in the sand. "

Elsewhere, altho I cant find it again, I read that his footprints were right in the middle of the beach.  This is the only report that seems to have him taking his clothes off.  My mind is buzzing.  Once again this evening I have spent hours and hours searching the internet

This is the problem with translations, especially with a German To English translation, cos we have so many words to describe things in all shades ...and I believe that Germany has far fewer, so differences do occur.  In most cases it isn't important but in this case it could be.

you are very welcome to Google translations

Offline sadie

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2013, 01:45:14 AM »
Interestingly also from Bild - a paper that you call a "notorious Red Top"

1)
Also from Bild:

http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/kindesmord/hat-er-madeleine-auf-dem-gewissen-17788728.bild.html
Thanks to the wonders (rolls eyes) of Google translate:

/SNIP/-  But there are other interesting parallels: On 19 Disappeared in June 1996 the then six-year-old Rene Hasee from Sindelsdorf (NRW), walk on the beach in the resort of Amoreira - also in Portugal! The place is only about an hour from Praia da Luz.

Police believe Martin N. had at that time been in Portugal and now checks his travels in the past 20 years,the "Express"./SNIP/-

Same newspaper, but different reports.  The report you quoted is out of line with all the others.  What is Bild playing at?

registrar

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2013, 01:48:52 AM »
This being your hobby horse

you figure it out Sadie, with Google Translate  @)(++(*

Offline sadie

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2013, 01:49:24 AM »

Grandma talking

@)(++(* I agree they are gawd awful, but I used several different translators and the emphasis seemed to be in the direction of the google one rather than your interpretation.  Soz 8)-))) 8(>((

registrar

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 01:53:41 AM »

Grandma talking

@)(++(* I agree they are gawd awful, but I used several different translators and the emphasis seemed to be in the direction of the google one rather than your interpretation.  Soz 8)-))) 8(>((

Go with that then hun - and solve the case ?>)()<

Offline sadie

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 01:56:22 AM »
Anyhow I am zonked.  I worked thru the night and saw the dawn in yesterday.  I cant understand where all the Rene Reports have gone.  Only a smattering are there now

Also have searched all this evening for stuff.  Am totally zonked.

Hope Martin Noy didn't get Rene.  He was in PT at the time Rene went missing.

Have to go to bed now.  Nigh night all

sadie x

Offline sadie

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2013, 01:58:53 AM »

Grandma talking

Go with that then hun - and solve the case ?>)()<

Lol.  Oh I have offended you now 8)><(

Nigh night

registrar

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2013, 02:04:14 AM »
Anyhow I am zonked.  I worked thru the night and saw the dawn in yesterday.  I cant understand where all the Rene Reports have gone.  Only a smattering are there now

Also have searched all this evening for stuff.  Am totally zonked.

Hope Martin Noy didn't get Rene.  He was in PT at the time Rene went missing.

Have to go to bed now.  Nigh night all

sadie x

It's Martin Ney - not Noy - Google translator tripped you up again?

And whether he was in the Algarve at the time has not been established as fact

Sleep well

Offline sadie

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »

The second story about Rene being down near the waters edge is more plausible.  From the pictures it can be seen that
there is a blind spot from the restaurant to the beach.  The beach would also have had quite a few people still on it at that time of year so I would rule out him being swallowed up by a large wave.

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/vermisst/neue-bild-serie-17931224.bild.html

She was a Postmistress according to this report .... so there should be some integrity there.  Altho I have also seen her called a postal worker, which could be rather different.

Offline sadie

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2013, 01:01:02 PM »
registrar
It's Martin Ney - not Noy - Google translator tripped you up again?

And whether he was in the Algarve at the time has not been established as fact[.quote]

Sleep well

Slept well, thankyou.

Not Google ... or any other translate.  My awful spelling.  Also Hasse instead of the more usual Hasee.  Sorry Rene.

There are thoughts that Ney was in PT at the time.,  Unsure about his being in the Algarve.  Wonder if the surfing school has been checked out for names of people participating at that time?

registrar

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »
You may want to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT_Q6aosIws

sand dunes (twice)