Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Christy Walsh

Hi
« on: April 22, 2014, 11:38:09 PM »
My name is Christy Walsh and I have been fighting to clear my name for 23 years now --well my conviction was unlawful by the Northern Ireland Appeal Court in 2002 and then unsafe in March 2010.  Despite that I have still to clear my name -that's the legal system for you.

Some might find it interesting that before I left the Appeal Court in March 2010 I took one of the Prosecutors files with me.  Wouldn't you know it just happened to contain crucial material the Prosecutor said did not exist at my Trial in 1992.  Now the state has really closed rank and in the NI Justice Minister's submissions to the Courts words or motives are not minced, I quote: "If Walsh's application succeeds it may gain a higher profile and raise questions over other convictions."

I have a website, needs serious overhaul, but there is a biot of detail there for anyone who is incline: www.christywalsh.com

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »
My name is Christy Walsh and I have been fighting to clear my name for 23 years now --well my conviction was unlawful by the Northern Ireland Appeal Court in 2002 and then unsafe in March 2010.  Despite that I have still to clear my name -that's the legal system for you.

Some might find it interesting that before I left the Appeal Court in March 2010 I took one of the Prosecutors files with me.  Wouldn't you know it just happened to contain crucial material the Prosecutor said did not exist at my Trial in 1992.  Now the state has really closed rank and in the NI Justice Minister's submissions to the Courts words or motives are not minced, I quote: "If Walsh's application succeeds it may gain a higher profile and raise questions over other convictions."

I have a website, needs serious overhaul, but there is a biot of detail there for anyone who is incline: www.christywalsh.com

Hi and welcome to the forum Christy  ?{)(**
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sika

Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
Hi Christy, I'm off to have a look at your site now!  Welcome to the forum.