Author Topic: CYCLOPS - yeah right!  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

CYCLOPS - yeah right!
« on: June 02, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »
Caroline dear, you wonder why the forums can't just get along when your silly old burglar b....r of a forum owner invents such utter drivel as CYCLOPS?

Evidently CYCLOPS is a group of 'top rated ex-criminals'. I didn't know there was a rating system for old lags; perhaps Caroline could ask her esteemed leader for details of the rating body and perhaps even tell her his rating as an ex-guest in the Queen's big house?

Caroline you know damn well this is yet another figment of Tesco's sick imagination! There's more chance of Nugnug writing a coherent sentence than CYCLOPS existing. Do you really expect anyone to respect your forum when such lies are posted on a daily basis! I am embarrassed for you, helping to run the forum of such a degenerate!

Here's the bet Caroline .... a weekend in the George V, Paris for the whole knitting circle against a hob nob that CYCLOPS doesn't exist! Willing to take the bet Caroline? If so, I will have a chocolate one please!

(PS: yes we do have our own crank spewing BS but only because you lot banned her and John is too nice for his own good! The difference is nobody here will sit in silence when Jackie really starts with her 'new informer' crap!)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: CYCLOPS - yeah right!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
Caroline dear, you wonder why the forums can't just get along when your silly old burglar b....r of a forum owner invents such utter drivel as CYCLOPS?

Evidently CYCLOPS is a group of 'top rated ex-criminals'. I didn't know there was a rating system for old lags; perhaps Caroline could ask her esteemed leader for details of the rating body and perhaps even tell her his rating as an ex-guest in the Queen's big house?

Caroline you know damn well this is yet another figment of Tesco's sick imagination! There's more chance of Nugnug writing a coherent sentence than CYCLOPS existing. Do you really expect anyone to respect your forum when such lies are posted on a daily basis! I am embarrassed for you, helping to run the forum of such a degenerate!

Here's the bet Caroline .... a weekend in the George V, Paris for the whole knitting circle against a hob nob that CYCLOPS doesn't exist! Willing to take the bet Caroline? If so, I will have a chocolate one please!

(PS: yes we do have our own crank spewing BS but only because you lot banned her and John is too nice for his own good! The difference is nobody here will sit in silence when Jackie really starts with her 'new informer' crap!)

If forum stats existed I think we would find that the response level to Mike's posts is remarkably low.  He often creates threads where he ends up playing solo  8(0(*  As I have said before I admire his loyalty to JB, who we both see as a victim of a MoJ, and his tenacity to the case.  Posters are grateful to him for the forum. He was at one time JB's 'McKenzie' friend.  And has spent time with Ewen Smith and Andrew Hunter on case related matters.  There's some evidence his heart is in the right place too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmHWoLLILM   

Mike there's no evidence whatsoever that the police shot Sheila, or June shot anyone, or person(s) unknown were inside WHF or lurking around outside, or NB fathered the twins, or any that inappropriate relationships existed within the Bamber family, or a bunch of ex-cons exist by the name of CYCLOPS, or you have ever had in your possession a photo of SC on the bed with one bullet wound, or SC was initially found in the kitchen, or EP were in communication with anyone inside WHF, or that you have ever had in your possession authentic phone records confirming the infamous phone call.

Most of us who believe JB a victim of a MoJ also believe there was wrongdoing by EP and along with others they conspired to bring about JB's conviction but the above isn't going to help.

Time to stop the BS Mike, up your game, act more professional and ambassador like for JB and the posters on your forum.  New posters and guests need unbiased, objective, factual information  8((()*/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 10:47:26 PM »
If forum stats existed I think we would find that the response level to Mike's posts is remarkably low.  He often creates threads where he ends up playing solo  8(0(*  As I have said before I admire his loyalty to JB, who we both see as a victim of a MoJ, and his tenacity to the case.  Posters are grateful to him for the forum. He was at one time JB's 'McKenzie' friend.  And has spent time with Ewen Smith and Andrew Hunter on case related matters.  There's some evidence his heart is in the right place too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmHWoLLILM   

Mike there's no evidence whatsoever that the police shot Sheila, or June shot anyone, or person(s) unknown were inside WHF or lurking around outside, or NB fathered the twins, or any that inappropriate relationships existed within the Bamber family, or a bunch of ex-cons exist by the name of CYCLOPS, or you have ever had in your possession a photo of SC on the bed with one bullet wound, or SC was initially found in the kitchen, or EP were in communication with anyone inside WHF, or that you have ever had in your possession authentic phone records confirming the infamous phone call.

Most of us who believe JB a victim of a MoJ also believe there was wrongdoing by EP and along with others they conspired to bring about JB's conviction but the above isn't going to help.

Time to stop the BS Mike, up your game, act more professional and ambassador like for JB and the posters on your forum.  New posters and guests need unbiased, objective, factual information  8((()*/

That has changed with me posting there now.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:52:53 PM »
That has changed with me posting there now.

You mean that the response count to your posts is lower than Mike's  8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 11:26:51 PM »
Scipio mate you're doing great work but it won't be long before you realise it's futile to even try and debate with many of the Bamberettes .... especially the likes of Lookout and Mike Tesko! You can't teach an old dog new tricks!

Mike Tesko's claim to fame in life is he was once banged up with Bamber! He has dedicated 25 years to free hus idol even though Bamber himself called him "a nutter" and wants nothing to do with him!

If Bamber admitted his crimes and showed the World a video of him committing them, some of the Bamberettes wouldn't believe it! You can imagine their 'theories' now .... Bamber was hypnotised and/or tortured and/or coerced or it wasn't the real Bamber. And of course the video would be a fake!

Some Bamberettes need Bamber ... even though Bamber totally ignores that forum and its "nutter" owner! Bamber wanted it closed down but Tesko igmored him!

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 07:23:32 PM »
You mean that the response count to your posts is lower than Mike's  8(0(*

What are you looking at?  I seem to bring out people from the woodwork to try to attack what I write.

I have been challenging what he writes so there are responses now. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
Scipio mate you're doing great work but it won't be long before you realise it's futile to even try and debate with many of the Bamberettes .... especially the likes of Lookout and Mike Tesko! You can't teach an old dog new tricks!

Mike Tesko's claim to fame in life is he was once banged up with Bamber! He has dedicated 25 years to free hus idol even though Bamber himself called him "a nutter" and wants nothing to do with him!

If Bamber admitted his crimes and showed the World a video of him committing them, some of the Bamberettes wouldn't believe it! You can imagine their 'theories' now .... Bamber was hypnotised and/or tortured and/or coerced or it wasn't the real Bamber. And of course the video would be a fake!

Some Bamberettes need Bamber ... even though Bamber totally ignores that forum and its "nutter" owner! Bamber wanted it closed down but Tesko igmored him!

I'm relentless, people run away from me before I would ever run away from them.

Look is so far up Mike's ass that look can chew Mike's food for him.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
It's the blind leading the shortsighted at Tesco's!
Stupid is as stupid does!
You can lead a Bamberette to evidence but you can't stop them ignoring it!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 02:36:56 PM »
Here we go again,Tesko is back on the silencer for the 664th time! New evidence blah blah blah .... I am sure Tesko has some  unique form of Bamber tourettes syndrome; he just has no control over repeating the same old discredited rubbish time after bloody time!

The obvious question is why on earth aren't CYCLOPS investigating this new silencer evidence?

I hazard a guess that everyone reading this is thinking the same answer. "Because no new evidence exists for CYCLOPS to investigate and there's more chance of Nugnug using that 'just in case ' condom he keeps in his wallet than CYCLOPS actually existing!

8-)(--)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
I'm relentless, people run away from me before I would ever run away from them.

Look is so far up Mike's ass that look can chew Mike's food for him.

She is very 'fond' of Mike and Nugnug  8)-)))