Author Topic: Hello I'm Cindy  (Read 3648 times)

cindy

Hello I'm Cindy
« on: June 12, 2012, 12:29:57 AM »
hello guys.  i joined earlier today when guest posting was suspended for a while.    i have posted as a guest on a number of ocasions and it usually suited me but i feel i want t join in more with everyone when i can.  some of you guys are the heart and soul of the party but it was a shame that a few can spoil it for the majority.  i am from somerset and currently doing a course in pschology at the uni in london.  i am interested in several of the cases but i must admit to having been drawn here initially by the bamber case. 

hope you are all well????   8**8:/:

Shaw2

Re: Hello I'm Cindy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:35:10 AM »
hello guys.  i joined earlier today when guest posting was suspended for a while.    i have posted as a guest on a number of ocasions and it usually suited me but i feel i want t join in more with everyone when i can.  some of you guys are the heart and soul of the party but it was a shame that a few can spoil it for the majority.  i am from somerset and currently doing a course in pschology at the uni in london.  i am interested in several of the cases but i must admit to having been drawn here initially by the bamber case. 

Welvome cindy   8((()*/

Have you an opinion on the Jeremy Bamber case out of interest?

cindy

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:39:24 AM »

Welvome cindy   8((()*/

Have you an opinion on the Jeremy Bamber case out of interest?

i was unconvinced at the beginning but when i started to read what you guys have posted then i began to realise that most people were being taken for fools.  i can see that for him to be innocent that his sister has to be guilty of the crimes so that is it for me.  i cannot see such a fragile girl carrying out such a masacre of her family and ending up lying on the floor without a scratch or anyones elses blood on her.  i find the notion that she did it to silly for words.

cindy

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:48:09 AM »
i have to dash folks as its been a long day.   catch you soon.  xx    8((()*/

Offline Andrea

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 08:31:57 AM »
Welcome, Cindy, hope you enjoy the forum  ?{)(**

Offline Joanne

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 09:45:45 AM »
Welcome Cindy, did you get your admin issued tin knickers and hat!?  8)--))
Only kidding, enjoy xx

cindy

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 06:35:36 PM »
Welcome Cindy, did you get your admin issued tin knickers and hat!?  8)--))
Only kidding, enjoy xx

Thanx evry1 4 the welcome   8**8:/:     I have been rather busy lately with studies but will get a chance to post later hopefully.  Love ya xx

Offline starryian

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »
Welcome Cindy,
You have very good reasoning. I agree it is completely improbable that Sheila was physically capable of committing the crimes and the moot point about her being forensically clean virtually eliminates her from being responsible for the massacre. The innocent brigade tend to ignore this point completely.
Thanks for your point.
Starryian..

cindy

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Hi again everyone   8**8:/:

I had to re register again today as my account seems to have been deleted.Probably my own fault as I haven't been around for a while.    I hope to be able to contribute a bit more though this time.   8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 08:25:15 PM »

Hi cindy... welcome back!
It looks like you've already made your mind up about Jeremy Bamber... just like the CCRC!  8(0(*

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 09:13:32 PM »
Hi again everyone   8**8:/:

I had to re register again today as my account seems to have been deleted.Probably my own fault as I haven't been around for a while.    I hope to be able to contribute a bit more though this time.   8((()*/

Sorry Cindy, all dormant accounts are purged every so often.  Great to have you back though.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »
Welcome Cindy.