Author Topic: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression  (Read 23959 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
Mike the only spy on Red is the one whose ban you condoned because you (and Nelly) didnt have the balls to stand up to the three witches who have now turned on you both  @)(++(*

There's no fool like an old fool  @)(++(*

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 11:41:49 AM »
What if Mike has been a guilter all along! And his entire agenda is to derail Jeremy's campaign?

Hahahaha

I've often thought the above.  You couldn't make it up:

Support for Jeremy Bamber = Mike's toilet vid above AND the CT's 'bake-off' to mark the 30th anniverary of the tragedy at WHF using JB's late mother's cake recipes  8(8-))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 01:33:23 PM »
Mike the only spy on Red is the one whose ban you condoned because you (and Nelly) didnt have the balls to stand up to the three witches who have now turned on you both  @)(++(*

There's no fool like an old fool  @)(++(*

Who has turned on who? I get on REALLY well with NGB. Your need to make everything about you is quite sad and you're doing exactly what you accused Scipio of doing a few days ago - difference is, you were banned 2 years ago and you're still bleating on about it!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 02:21:07 PM »
Who has turned on who? I get on REALLY well with NGB. Your need to make everything about you is quite sad and you're doing exactly what you accused Scipio of doing a few days ago - difference is, you were banned 2 years ago and you're still bleating on about it!

REALLY?  As well as Maggie does?   8(0(*

You know what's coming next those four little words, and you will respond 'That's always your get out clause'...

I WAS ONLY JOKING
I'm just playing  *&*%£ 8(*( @)(++(*

That's all  8((()*/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 03:37:05 PM »
REALLY?  As well as Maggie does?   8(0(*

You know what's coming next those four little words, and you will respond 'That's always your get out clause'...

I WAS ONLY JOKING
I'm just playing  *&*%£ 8(*( @)(++(*

That's all  8((()*/

NGB is a friend, that's all you need to know. It's up to you if you want to keep dragging up forum history. Personally, I don't take it that seriously but I certainly do see the funny side!  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 03:40:00 PM »
NGB is a friend, that's all you need to know. It's up to you if you want to keep dragging up forum history. Personally, I don't take it that seriously but I certainly do see the funny side!  8(0(*

I dont need to know anything.  But I believe NGB is more Maggie's friend than yours  8(0(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 06:58:57 PM »
I dont need to know anything.  But I believe NGB is more Maggie's friend than yours  8(0(*

You may well be right but that's not a concern of mine.

Offline Amazon

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 08:53:42 PM »
Well, it is a very long time since I posted here. I thought I would take a look to see if anything is happening in the Bamber case and found myself literally rolling about on the floor at Mike's toilet video!! What is that guy on?! Does he think he'll be even more believable with a pseudo American accent coupled with toilet echo?! All I could think about was a short middle aged man with his trousers round his ankles, sat on the loo, laptop on his knees.... UGH!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »
Well, it is a very long time since I posted here. I thought I would take a look to see if anything is happening in the Bamber case and found myself literally rolling about on the floor at Mike's toilet video!! What is that guy on?! Does he think he'll be even more believable with a pseudo American accent coupled with toilet echo?! All I could think about was a short middle aged man with his trousers round his ankles, sat on the loo, laptop on his knees.... UGH!

Welcom back Amazon.

Complete madness.  I've began to feel sorry for the guy thinking there must be something seriously amiss!

More blue madness...

The suggestion by Lebaleb and David1819 that SC might have used the silencer as a sex toy and/or mistook it for a tampon.  Not only is this suggestion completely absurd but it's completely disrespectful to the late SC.

Guys take it from a women who has had hundreds of periods over many years if a silencer was inserted into the vagina whilst a women is having a period, especially in the early stages as was the case with SC, and then removed it would contain smears of blood on the outer sides of the silencer it didnt.  Furthermore when scientists Glynis Howard and John Hayward examined the blood they would surely detect mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus which is shed along with the blood they didnt. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1026.0;attach=2053

And Myster please dont tell us DB said it felt sticky to the touch  8((()*/ 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »
For Lebaleb who believes JB is innocent.

Why would SC ferret around in the back of the gun cupboard for the silencer only to end up using it as per your claims above and then place it back in the gun cupboard in a plastic bag behind a dart board?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:28:17 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2015, 10:14:11 PM »

AMAZON!! How very lovely!! Are you and Tim up an Alp?

I didn't realise that Mike was on the toilet, having a big burglar poo. Now I see that every time I blink.    8)><(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
For Lebaleb who believes JB is innocent.

Why would SC ferret around in the back of the gun cupboard for the silencer only to end up using it as per your claims above and then place it back in the gun cupboard in a plastic bag behind a dart board?

Holl, if, as you sometimes hint, you're privy to some sort of top-jolly Bamber supporters' inner sanctum, what have you heard about his move to Wakefield? Is it a positive step towards his release? Perhaps preparing him for life back in Essex?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 10:14:47 AM »
What!!!... dumped in scary Monster Mansion from cushy Full Sutton as prep for early release!!?   Naah... it's because he's complained so much about mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy that they moved him where the Christmas Dinner is even WORSE!

And while you're at it, Holls... is there any truth in the rumour about BW, or has PAM mistaken BW for JB?

That's got everyone  &%+((£ what I'm on about.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 01:45:01 PM »
Holl, if, as you sometimes hint, you're privy to some sort of top-jolly Bamber supporters' inner sanctum, what have you heard about his move to Wakefield? Is it a positive step towards his release? Perhaps preparing him for life back in Essex?

Pitched between the knitting circle and the SAS  ?>)()<

Nothing and I haven't detected any change in his attitude during correpsondence.  I didn't ask him; just said you've been moved to Monster Mansion.  Yes those were the exact words I used.

I doubt it very much.  He's a Cat A prisoner and as far as I'm aware he will need to go through the same process as anyone else who wishes to appeal his/her sentence ie CCRC and CoA.  Unless his conviction is quashed (which I think it will be) he will remain banged up as a cat A prisoner.   I think I might recall Nelly saying it is possible to fast-track an application via some other process but that might have been in connection with the failed CCRC application and a judicial review. 

I guess if some bombshell evidence turns up which the media seize on it will be in everyones interest to deal with JB's case expeditiously.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 01:56:59 PM »
What!!!... dumped in scary Monster Mansion from cushy Full Sutton as prep for early release!!?   Naah... it's because he's complained so much about mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy that they moved him where the Christmas Dinner is even WORSE!

And while you're at it, Holls... is there any truth in the rumour about BW, or has PAM mistaken BW for JB?

That's got everyone  &%+((£ what I'm on about.

P was unable to turn anything up.  Think PAM must have got her wires crossed as CAL interviewed BW in 2014 which would mean she was a shadow of her former self  8(8-))  Yes I thought of JB too but cldn't find anything to this effect. 

I wonder how many can break the codes?  Makes AT look like a simpleton  ?>)()<