Author Topic: The Real Hillary Clinton.  (Read 14199 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

The Real Hillary Clinton.
« on: October 08, 2016, 08:56:54 AM »
The Real Hillary Clinton...a champion of women?

Hillary - the women's rights champion - defended a child molester who raped a 12-year-old girl, then laughed about knowing he was guilty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og

« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:57:45 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: The Real Hillary Clinton.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 04:59:47 PM »

"My own reaction was of regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations".

http://warisacrime.org/node/31689
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 04:34:25 PM »

Hillary - the women's rights champion - defended a child molester who raped a 12-year-old girl, then laughed about knowing he was guilty.

yeah she is one evil B..
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »
yeah she is one evil B..

Just as bad as Trump.

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 06:07:14 PM »
Just as bad as Trump.

Out of the two monsters Trump is less scary!

stephen25000

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 06:17:34 PM »

Out of the two monsters Trump is less scary!

They are as both as bad as each other.

Offline mercury

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 04:40:36 AM »

Her two comments prove she didnt believe him not that she supported him
Why she defended him is another question
when youre a defence lawyer knowing someone is guilty it sucks

Hmmmmmmm

on balance she shouldnt have taken the case
Thats why its always better to be a prosecution lawyer
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:24:19 PM by mercury »

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »
This thread betrays a misunderstand by some posters of the role of a lawyer in defending an accused person.   in order to have justice it is essential that the accused is entitled to competent defense.  It is down to the prosecution to make their case, and the defense to make theirs. 

In this case it would appear that the prosecution failed. 

It is I know tempting to pillory the defense lawyer for defending 'a monster' .  But it is simply not their role to pass judgement.  A lawyer may suspect that their client is guilty but it is still their role to defend to the best of their ability.  A public defenders office cannot refuse to defend. 

If the accused confesses to the lawyer then it is different - in the case the lawyer will plead in mitigation.

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 07:18:49 PM »
This thread betrays a misunderstand by some posters of the role of a lawyer in defending an accused person.   in order to have justice it is essential that the accused is entitled to competent defense.  It is down to the prosecution to make their case, and the defense to make theirs. 

In this case it would appear that the prosecution failed. 

It is I know tempting to pillory the defense lawyer for defending 'a monster' .  But it is simply not their role to pass judgement.  A lawyer may suspect that their client is guilty but it is still their role to defend to the best of their ability.  A public defenders office cannot refuse to defend. 

If the accused confesses to the lawyer then it is different - in the case the lawyer will plead in mitigation.

I don't agree with you on this JP.

SHE defended a child molester who raped a 12-year-old girl, then laughed about IT. She degraded and humiliated that 12 year old girl on the stand, and was so proud of that fact she laughed and bragged about it. One in the eye for the prosecution is at best insensitive at worst borderline brutal bullying by adults on a defenceless,vulnerable child. I would go as far as to say that the child was also raped of her dignity by that gutless wonder Mrs President.

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 09:24:05 AM »
I don't agree with you on this JP.

SHE defended a child molester who raped a 12-year-old girl, then laughed about IT. She degraded and humiliated that 12 year old girl on the stand, and was so proud of that fact she laughed and bragged about it. One in the eye for the prosecution is at best insensitive at worst borderline brutal bullying by adults on a defenceless,vulnerable child. I would go as far as to say that the child was also raped of her dignity by that gutless wonder Mrs President.

I have every sympathy for the girl and the ordeal she went through: first the rape, and then the inevitable gruelling by the defence.

However, Politifact fact-checked Trump's claim that Hillary was laughing at the girl. There IS an audio recording which is what Trump was basing his allegation on (and which I've just listened to) of her laughing during an interview with a journalist several years after the case was over (at least eight years later), however, she wasn't laughing at the girl - she was laughing at the prosecution and the judge.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/10/donald-trump/trump-says-clinton-laughed-about-rape-case/

I haven't read her book "Living History", but apparently she states that the trial inspired her to get a rape hotline set up in the place where this occurred.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:26:12 AM by Carana »

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 08:56:57 PM »
Any lawyer who knowingly represents a guilty party should be struck off IMHO.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 09:12:22 PM »

Jean Pierre gave a good answer to that one. some time ago on another thread.

Besides, if that happened, most defense Barristers or the equivalent, wouldn't be working.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 09:38:57 PM »
Jean Pierre gave a good answer to that one. some time ago on another thread.

Besides, if that happened, most defense Barristers or the equivalent, wouldn't be working.

Can't see the logic in your post unless you think everyone is guilty and their lawyers know it?  Clinton clearly knew her client was a rapist but went out of her way to defend him.  What does that say about her moral standing?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:41:10 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 10:11:40 PM »
Can't see the logic in your post unless you think everyone is guilty and their lawyers know it?  Clinton clearly knew her client was a rapist but went out of her way to defend him.  What does that say about her moral standing?

Do you really seriously believe most Barristers or other defense council aren't aware of their clients guilt or innocence ?

Pull the other one.

Alfie

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 12:31:14 AM »
What a completely stupid comment.  Everyone is entitled to be defended in a court of law even the seemingly blatantly guilty, or do you think we should dispense with the judicial process in such cases?  Is this really a forum dedcated to fighting miscarriages of justice, or one that supports kangaroo courts and the ducking stool instead?  Utterly ridiculous.

Hopefully that comment will earn me a ban from this pathetic joke of a forum.  @)(++(*