Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44584 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2017, 08:22:26 AM »
I agree, the photo certainly appears to be an amateurish attempt at photoshopping for some reason?

Yes... they are... and what is the reason???
And why has nobody ever said anything about these photographs before..
Someone within the "Police" I believe had to "KNOW" about these images being changed... The papers themselves should have said something...

What did the Papers KNOW, not to question the validity of these images ??? Why didn't the Media act like "Journalists" and Investigate these "Images" that are clearly "Photoshopped" (IMO)..

With these "Pseudo" images across the tabloids didn't "One" "Solitary" "Investigative Journalist" ever stop and think that something untoward was going on???

Why did the "Whole British Media" happily go along in "Printing" these "Pseudo" Images without even a buy or leave as to "Who" and "Why" they had come into "Possesion" of "Pseudo Images featuring what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak "???

Instead they "Splashed" them across every tabloid in the Country to gain popularity with the general public wanting to read the latest Gossip" these papers had to offer... (IMO)...

Offline John

« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2017, 01:39:40 PM »
Yes... they are... and what is the reason???
And why has nobody ever said anything about these photographs before..
Someone within the "Police" I believe had to "KNOW" about these images being changed... The papers themselves should have said something...

What did the Papers KNOW, not to question the validity of these images ??? Why didn't the Media act like "Journalists" and Investigate these "Images" that are clearly "Photoshopped" (IMO)..

With these "Pseudo" images across the tabloids didn't "One" "Solitary" "Investigative Journalist" ever stop and think that something untoward was going on???

Why did the "Whole British Media" happily go along in "Printing" these "Pseudo" Images without even a buy or leave as to "Who" and "Why" they had come into "Possesion" of "Pseudo Images featuring what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak "???

Instead they "Splashed" them across every tabloid in the Country to gain popularity with the general public wanting to read the latest Gossip" these papers had to offer... (IMO)...

That's unfortunately what some journalists get up to as well as tapping phones and entrapment etc etc.   That was why we supposedly had the Leveson Inquiry into the conduct of certain professional journalists. And now the Tory government is backsliding on its commitment to those whose lives have been plagued by rogue journalists.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 03:04:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2017, 12:05:35 PM »
Bargain Booze.... This is Interesting..... Two extracts from Two different papers... same story...

Robin Paine, who was working in the off-licence the night Miss Yeates was last seen alive, said detectives told her she had bought a small bottle of cider from the shop.

She said: ''I don't remember serving her and it was the Friday night before Christmas, between 8pm and 9pm and it is very, very busy. It's awful really, and unimaginable that someone can just disappear like that. It's really upsetting and I feel very, very sorry for the family.''

Why would detectives tell "Robin Paine" that Joanna Yeates had bought "A small bottle of Cider" ??

Robin Paine, who was working in the off-licence the night Miss Yeates was last seen alive, said detectives told her she had bought a small bottle of cider from the shop.

"I don't remember serving her and it was the Friday night before Christmas, between 8pm and 9pm and it is very, very busy," Ms Paine said.

"It was the night before all the students went home for Christmas and it was non-stop all night serving people. I spoke to the detectives and I said I didn't remember serving her. They came and took away the CCTV because they said she had been in here. The police think she bought a small bottle of cider - I just don't remember."

"How would the Police Know that "Joanna Yeates " had been in 'Bargain Booze ???
They came and took away the CCTV because they said she had been in here.

Did she have a Reciept for "Bargain Booze "????  It suggests that... especially as they say she bought a "Small" bottle of Cider!!!!

When did they "CIDER" become "Two" bottles ??????

"It was the night before all the students went home for Christmas and it was non-stop all night serving people. I spoke to the detectives and I said I didn't remember serving her. They came and took away the CCTV because they said she had been in here. The police think she bought a small bottle of cider - I just don't remember."

What Night Do Students ALL go home ??????

That is weird !!!! .... Did she go into "Bargain Booze on the 16th December 2010???? I never understood why her the date of death was between ... the 16th December 2010 and 19th December 2010 !!!

The night "Before" student break up is "Thursday"...  Not much is probably happening the last day of college..(IMO)..

I've attached an image of Bristol term time .. for this year... Last Friday a week or so in December is when they break up

I'm sure most would Go Home on the "Friday" when term time was over (IMO)...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/220068/CCTV-shows-Joanna-in-off-licence

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8759689.Joanna_Yeates_was_seen_leaving_flat_with_two_people/?ref=rss

Offline [...]

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2017, 01:22:45 PM »
Why was the Flat at Canygne Road so tidy???
Who Tidied this Flat up???

7:30PM GMT 25 Dec 2010

Mr Yeates said last night that from the moment he saw his daughter's flat, he believed she had been abducted.
"We had grave concerns based on what was in the flat. We knew she had not gone of her own volition. We came to the conclusion that it was very unlikely that she would have been found alive.
"The state of the flat indicated that she'd been abducted. Jo and Greg were quite untidy and we knew she was planning on tidying up on Saturday.
"On top of that she did not respond to Greg's texts that night and they were both devoted to each other.
"Once we knew she was taken we felt that, because of the cold, she wouldn't have stood a chance."

Don't Think Dr Vincent Tabak went around tidying up!!!

This is quite Interesting actually.... If the flat is found 'TIDY"... then there are two answers to that (IMO)....

(A): She was alive on Saturday 18th December 2010...

(B): Someone other than the Yeates ... who knew Joanna Yeates  she was planning to tidy the Flat up on Saturday!!....

So which one is it???

I'm sure Dr Vincent Tabak wouldn't have been privvy to that information !!!!! (IMO)...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/majornews/8225131/Despair-of-Joanna-Yeatess-father-as-body-is-found.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2017, 01:48:36 PM »
We have had different reports about the earrings that Joanna Yeates was wearing on Friday 17th December 2010..

I believe that she changed her earrings as well as her clothes:

The attack may have started in the hallway, which was found in a chaotic state. It could have continued in the bedroom: one of the earrings Yeates is thought to have been wearing was discovered beneath the duvet.

So both "Earring" are in the Flat......

Mr Reardon said that he found a pair of his girlfriend's earrings in the bedroom.

One was in the bed and the other earring was on the floor under some clothes.

So why when Dr Delaney examins her is one of her "Studs" in place ??

Her eyes were closed and one of her earring studs was in place. Red bruise marks were shown on her neck and chin.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/killer-weeps-over-images-of-joanna-yeates-body-2370602.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/boyfriends-panic-over-missing-joanna-yeates-2371910.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/28/joanna-yeates-case-vincent-tabak

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2017, 05:27:21 PM »
I have previously read the report about her ear studs being in place.

Is there any evidence that she wore her amethyst earrings at all that day?  She might just have left them on her bedside table, and they "found their way"into her bed and on to the floor when somebody either fought with her, or faked the scene to look as if someone had fought with her.

Offline [...]

« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2017, 06:16:38 PM »
I found this website.. "Police Oracal"..  Which is a Police News and general website... 'm not a member so cannot access the stories properly..

But... I found an Article date 17/1/2011 which "The Sun online" had talked about a search for the "Sock"..

The interesting thing is the image... which is really tiny.. but it has two area marked on it...

(A):  Where the body is found... "Which is actually Marked in the "QUARRY"

(B): where they were looking for the sock...

The reason I found it Interesting was they article by "The Sun" has disappeared off line... And it actually being on 'The Police Oracle " website.. So at this time... They were obviously happy for everyone to see that she was found "OVER" "The Wall"...

When did it become "The Grass Verge"???

Offline [...]

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2017, 07:44:34 PM »
This was an earlier report about the case.... But a much latter report on the subject matter.... It is the report in relation to the Two IKEA Drivers....

The mystery of how The Sun managed to obtain its two exclusive stories was first aired on BBC Bristol's current affairs strand Points West on 25 January this year.

Read more
The programme's home affairs correspondent, Steve Brodie, interviewed the two Ikea drivers, James Crozier and James Alexander.

Alexander said on camera: "When we first heard we had to speak to the cops - it was fine. When the press got in contact, it escalated into something - i wouldn't say paranoia but it put you on edge... I didn't go home - and stayed at girlfriend's house. It was horrible."

Crozier expressed amazement that the paper had his address. He said: "We went to see two senior detectives and told them the papers had our names and addresses. We were told they were under the impression they had been eavesdropped."

Does anyone remember seeing this Interview on TV???

The leaked information also baffled Ann Reddrop, head of the Crown Prosecution Service's complex casework unit in the south west region.

Well that has to be the statement of the century (IMO)....

If by the 17th January 2011 the News that the IKEA drivers were being questioned doesn't it mean that there movements and DNA needed to be tested ....

By JOHN COLES and ALEX PEAKE
17th January 2011, 12:00 am

TWO IKEA delivery men are set to be quizzed by cops investigating the murder
of Joanna Yeates, it was revealed yesterday.

As we can see they were set to be questioned.... 3 days before they arrest Dr Vincent Tabak....  This is why Ann Reddrop is surprised that the info is leaked.... It wouldn't fit in with her "PLANNED ARREST" of Dr Vincent Tabak..... Maybe there was someone in the Avon and Somerset Police department who was NOT happy with the way the investigation was going and spilled a few beans ...

It is not until the "Leveson Inquiry" is about to start that the report on the two Ikea drivers time of Interview changes ....

In fact, the drivers had already been interviewed as a matter of routine simply because they happened to have delivered goods to Yeates's flat some five weeks before she disappeared. Police had asked them to provide DNA samples.

Less than 48 hours after they had spoken to police, they were approached by reporters working for The Sun

So there DNA was also taken.... apparently...

It is not until 'The Leveson Inquiry" we learn that apparently it was "Greg" who told the Police about the Ikea drivers ...
Mr Colin Port
I think I can add that the allegation was that this information was only known to the police. There was information that was known to the police but it was also known to others, and if you look at the article, it says that police must have found a receipt or something in the house. Well, we didn't find a receipt. We got that information from Joanna's boyfriend and there were a number of other firms that we went to over the weekend, but it was only Ikea that became the source of a newspaper article. Despite what some have said, that did not come from the police.

It would be really useful if someone could find this TV interview with the IKEA DRIVERS....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/312830/joanna-ikea-pair-in-police-quiz/

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2012/mar/16/sun-joanna-yeates

http://leveson.sayit.mysociety.org/hearing-27-march-2012/mr-colin-port

Offline [...]

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2017, 08:32:51 PM »
This Picture is odd.... where is it supposed to be on Longwood Lane exactly???

And who are the two civilian looking people stood there ????

There are NO trees like that where Joanna Yeates Body was supposed to have been located ....

The trees on the images where Joanna Yeates is located are very thin in comparison to the first picture..

Where abouts on Longwood Lane is that area taped off???  What piece of evidence was apparently there as it could NOT have been Joanna Yeates ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2017, 08:46:15 PM »
Question:.... How is that woman allowed to place flowers anywhere near the scene of Joanna Yeates final disposal place ???

You can clearly see the Police Vehicle there and a "Forensic" Tent in the background....

So I'll ask again.... How did that woman manage to lay FLOWERS on "Longwood Lane " ????

Another interesting point is when you go to view the page this picture came from the page no longer exists... in fact... any images that Almay did about Joanna Yeates are no longer available to view on their website.... very odd.... Very odd indeed !!

why is no-one telling her to go... why is it a "Photo" opportunity......  If you seem to have forgotten.......... "IT'S A CRIME SCENE !!!!!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2017, 08:50:24 PM »
In this photo.. the road is blocked off..... and flowers are already there where the woman in the above post lays them....

This picture you could quite easily believe that flowers were handed to Police to put there...

But not the image of the woman placing "SAID FLOWERS"......

Offline [...]

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2017, 09:29:47 PM »
These early photo's are a little strange...

(A): First image taken on 25th December 2010 Longwood Lane....

Notice the snow around the junction entrance of Longwood Lane on the verges ....

(B): Second image 26th December 2010... snow disappearing fast??

What was the day that they allowed the woman to place flowers ?????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12079050

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341676/Missing-architect-Joanna-Yeates-We-assume-shes-dead--lives-gone-say-parents.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg414017#msg414017

I wanted to know where that was on Longwood lane and I believe I have located it....

It is the "Entrance" to the Quarry....

Image one... Is the image of two random people looking over some "Police Tape"...

Image Two... Is the Correct angle of the image... The Police tape goes across Longwood Lane... And the lady in the purple coat hasn't moved much...

Images three... Is two images together... which depict where the lady is standing in relation to the Forensic Tent at the entrance of the Quarry on Longwood Lane....

So what is under the "Forensic" Tent ?????

Offline [...]

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2017, 05:19:44 PM »
I believe I have discovered why "Joanna Yeates was off work for 4 days prior to the 17th December 2010...

She wasn't ill if the information I have discovered is accurate..... She had taken a planned break from work I believe...

Joanna spoke her final words to her father a fortnight before Christmas, phoning to ask what he would like as a gift. A hooded training top for the gym would do nicely, he told her.
She last saw her mother around the same time, when Mrs Yeates travelled to Bristol to watch filming of the TV show Deal Or No Deal, and stayed at the Clifton flat.

A Fortnight before Christmas is around  the 18th December 2010 if you are saying Christmas Day... But I think I can be more accurate than that...

Mon-3-May: Thu-25-Nov, Fri-26-Nov, Sun-28-Nov
Tue-4-May: Mon-29-Nov, Tue-30-Nov, Wed-1-Dec, Thu-2-Dec
Wed-5-May: Fri-3-Dec, Sun-5-Dec, Mon-6-Dec, Tue-7-Dec
Thu-6-May: Wed-8-Dec, Thu-9-Dec, Fri-10-Dec, Sun-12-Dec
Fri-7-May: Mon-13-Dec, Tue-14-Dec, Wed-15-Dec

These are the scheduling for deal or no deal 2010.... So about a fortnight before Christmas would Make it from "Monday 13th December 2010 to Wednesday 15th December 2010..

Makes it the week that Theresa Yeates stayed with her daughter Joanna Yeates at her Flat in Canygne Road... And the reason Joanna Yeates was away from work for 4 days ..(IMO)..

Also understanding why Mrs Yeates was so sure her daughter had been abducted, because maybe there were things still around the flat that were there when she had stayed....

Brings to mind something else Mrs Yeates said in an Interview about the washing up still being in the sink... Had that been there since she had last been there days earlier ...... Maybe it was too tidy??

How many days did Mrs Yeates stay at the flat... ??

Did she leave on the 16th December 2010? And Joanna Yeates returned to work on the 17th December 2010???

Is this the reason that Joanna Yeates Death is recorded between the 16th December 2010 and the 25th December 2010... because Mrs Yeates could verify that she last saw her daughter then ????

Maybe Joanna Yeates printed her mince pie recipe off whilst her mum visited??

And when Mrs Yeates text Joanna Yeates that weekend... she probably wasn't too worried as she had just recently seen her daughter and maybe the message was quite Innocuous and didn't need a response ....

http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21502&view=previous

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345194/Joanna-Yeates-Murder-Did-Jo-buy-dinner-killer.html#ixzz4lJTH6A57

EDIT.... I've made a complete Error with the dates... So I apologise for my inaccuracy... But will leave the post...