Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 598245 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2017, 05:55:08 PM »
Absolutely!!

I wonder what was on it---but then, I am not supposed to speculate-----------

Offline [...]

« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2017, 09:41:14 PM »
Moving The Renault Megane over to this topic..... The picture on Park Street:/Queens Road

The date on the Image is ... 18th December 2010......

Now I am even questioning that!....  We are supposing it has to be at around 1:40am to 1:45am in the morning on an extremely cold might ... The night if we remember all the snow fell..... And when Dr Vincent Tabak goes to meet Tanja...

Well this image didn't come to us until after the trial......  And looking at the image the date could have been changed.... Why Not.. The Tesco video time and date stamp have been tampered with... we can tell...

So reasons for me to believe this is Not at around 1:40am on the 18th December 2010...

(A):  Lack of Snow...

(B): Lots of people crossing the road.... (don't know if that's normal)

(C): Guy wearing white shorts and bear legs.....??? why would you???

This image could be at anytime of the year when it is dark quite honestly....  We don't know ...

But I think it's about time we questioned the only image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak driving a Renault Megane on Park Street/Queens Road on the 18th December 2010...(IMO)

Defence Counsel: We can see the journey to collect her. We can see you turn right at
Park Street into a lane that does not lead anywhere. Two minutes later- you came out.
Why did you go there?
Tabak: I was not paying attention to where I was going- so I took a wrong turning and
then to Park Street.
Defence Counsel: We can see the video of you going out of Park Street. Then you made a
call to Tanja. That was to ask her directions as to where to collect her?

He takes a wrong turn... Doesn't mean he drove a wrong turn... could be walking ... 

Question... If they cannot see Dr Vincent Tabak in his car on Park Street /Queens Road.. How can they see him making a phone call??? Is he on foot?? and it's has to be another CCTV Image ??

Defence Counsel: We can see that you travelled to a burger bar. Why did you go there?
Tabak: Tanja was hungry- she wanted something to eat.
Defence Counsel: Was it eaten there or in the car?
Tabak: In the car.

The CCTV has to be of him on foot...(IMO).. It describes him at the burger bar and not at the car.. by asking if he ate it there or in his car... Which to me implies that he is on foot.....

The Car and The Burger Bar are seperate.... Just like the Frozen Ground and Joanna Yeates being frozen.... (IMO)...

One other thing... Renault Meganes are not a young girls car (IMO).. It might have suited A Man like Dr Vincent Tabak... I can't envisage Tanja behind the wheel some how .... But that's just me ....

Ok... Say they owned a Car.... Was it a Renault Megane ????

To me it's a Practical sort of car... And if you just need something for nipping here and there seems and odd  choice.... She car shares apparently to get to work.... So when does she use it????? And he apparently cycles everywhere .... So when does this Car get used ??

Ok... Maybe I was slightly incorrect...(An Understatement on my part!!) as The building which I believed to be the Cathederal.. where we see The Car on the CCTV image is actually Bristol University or part of Bristol University.... (why hasn't anyone said??)...  So literally if the image is of the car outside that building then the road name on google is Queens Road.... Which as you drive down it becomes Park Street on turning slightly right....

Which in turn tells me the images the jury saw were of Dr Vincent tabak walking on park Street... (IMO)..

Was this image meant for CJ when they arrested him??? giving tenuous connections of a man in a silver car driving past a building that says Bristol `university on the 18th December 2010... when they suspected CJ of this crime??

CJ.. please accept my apologises... I'm seeing what the Police could make appear an image to be.... And not that the image is you... I am saying that the image was suggestive and they could apply it to you if they chose to...

I wish CJ was on here..... I would ask him if they showed him that image and said he was seen driving around with Joanna Yeates when they had him in custody...  I'm sure CJ would have laughed in their faces ..... !!

Literally... It's a silver looking car.... and that is it!!!

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Edit... I take full responsibility for Originally saying the image of the car is Park Street... Because of my earlier understanding of The Defence talking about him coming out of Park street... And the two roads become one and I failed to emphasise that...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2017, 11:15:57 PM »
I have attached an image of  the CCTV Image of what has been said on Dr Vincent Tabak driving around with Joanna Yeates...  Which is not correct but bare with me...

Before I have looked at the time stamps on the only CCTV Footage with a time stamp and date .. being the Tesco's video... where It is obvious the tampering that has taken place... So I thought I would look at the Traffic Cam info....

Info it gives..

(A): Local

(B): E:\RECORDER  13\CAME

(C): 03: BRISTOL.99

(D): 18/12/2010

(B):  Looks like a location file on a computer where the information is kept....  "The Directory"...  And not the information you may find on a traffic camera CCTV Image...

Why would it give you a Directory Location???

This is on someones computer and I do not think it is the 'Traffic Cameras" original footage .....  Those  4 details have been added or are another program it is running through...(IMO)...

The other reason I would add... Is normally if a system is running a CCTV camera system that I am aware of... The Location and Directory Information would be in the address bar... when using a particular program...

But for traffic Information... I cannot see that The Directory would be visible on the image of any car passing by... (IMO)...

You see before at first I was happy that if it was Dr Vincent Tabak's car he couldn't have Joanna yeates in the boot.... as the date said the 18th December 2010... And never really came back to the information upon the image....

But knowing that there are many many CCTV images that we haven't been made aware of.... And the ones that we are aware of have all been tampered with in one way or another ...

(1): Joanna Yeates in Tesco's.... This image should have the information running on a windows program.. The Date
      Time  would be in smaller writing at the bottom ,I believe of the image and would not have the word play
      or frames per second visible on the image...(IMO)

(2): Dr Vincent Tabak in ASDA.... The time is Missing... has been blurred out....

(3): Waitrose .... Again NO Date No Time Stamp

(4): Bargain Booze... No Date No  Time stamp

(5): The Bristol Ram.... No Time Stamp

(6): Joanna Yeates walking past Nero Cafe... never shown...

(7): Image of Joanna Yeates passing Hophouse pub... No date or time stamp... date and timestamp of two people
      walking past Hophouse pub is shown..

Making the CCTV of the another image that needs to be questioned....

Honestly do you believe that "Bristol Council keep all of their CCTV images of traffic in a "Directory" marked E:\RECORDER  13\CAME... I don't think so... 

To get access to CCTV Camera footage we the public need to go via a Government Website... https://www.bristol.gov.uk/crime-emergencies/cctv-in-bristol 

So... do you still think it's kept in a Folder marked... E:\RECORDER  13\CAME ??

Because I don't believe that it is ....(IMO)....

Even (A):.. which says  "local"... to me means local directory of a computer .... (IMO)

Edit:.....

Oh yes I nearly forgot... The Time Stamp is Missing!!...

Offline [...]

« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
Just adding to my above post.....

Is The directory the Polices ??  I found a video with similar information upon it.. of a shooting  in 2011 and in the Corner it has a time stamp... which is clearly visible.... The Timer counts in hundreths of seconds.... Which I have never seen on a Traffic Camera CCTV

And the same E:\    directory is used ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFuG3ksgcuE

Offline [...]

« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2017, 09:00:15 AM »
It's definately a Directory on a Police Computer....

This next Image I have attached is of DJ Derek Missing.... (From Avon and Somerset Police )..The same yellow writing on black boxes ....

The Info on this clip says:

(A):Local

(B): D:\DJ DEREK\9.Brun

(C):01:BRISTOL.81

(D):10/07/2015   23:38:12.193

(B),s Information clearly shows us that it is on the directory of a Police Computer and not any CCTV Camera Time Stamp and Date....

Supporting what I have been saying about the Car Image that we have been lead to believe is Dr Vincent Tabak driving around Bristol..

So Now... No CCTV Video's that are available to view on The Joanna Yeates Case have the Original Information upon them.... They all have had something done to them....

CCTV Footage is massively important when proving someones whereabout and time they were at said location....

I am still questioning the image of The Car on Queens Road/Park Street on 18th December 2010..

The removing of the timestamp is even more important with this image... As I have said... It could be at any time of the evening as soon as it goes dark...  That could be 9:00pm at night for all we know ...

Which makes me believe that any Image they had of Dr Vincent Tabak on Park Street or anywhere else was when he is walking... There is NO CCTV Footage anywhere of Dr Vincent Tabak..

(1): Cycling

(2): Driving

(3): In ASDA Carpark

(4): Driving On any roads anywhere on the 17th December 2010

Which begs the question... How did he drive to ASDA... How did he Drive to Longwood Lane .... Was that Renault Megane REG Number RY51 RDU registered to Tanja Morson?? or did they have a "KA" type Car that would be too small to put someones body in without being noticed... Or did they own a Car at all????

If the cars not theirs... The supposed blood evidence in the boot is shot to S***... (IMO)...

Establishing ownership of that car is massive... And Footage of that Car driving around Bristol and Bedminster on the 17th December 2010 is one of the most important pieces of Evidence that is needed... Because how else was Dr Vincent Tabak supposed to get a body from A to B ????

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #320 on: July 17, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »
www.standard.co.uk/news/joanna-yeates-killed-by-neighbour-who-sent-text-saying-bored-6451788.html

If you scroll down the above link, you will find reference to Vincent and Tanja being seen on CCTV "walking arm in arm".  This is the CCTV I remember seeing, but which is no longer available. This was probably when they bought their burgers.

There IS a reason why they would have needed a big car-----they used it to travel to Holland , and, I dare say to many other places too. Tanja would also have needed a car for work. They were a sporty pair, and no doubt would have used the  car for carrying their sports equipment . I believe the car belonged to Tanja, not Vincent.

BTW, I, too mistook the university building at the top of Park Street for a Cathedral !

Offline [...]

« Reply #321 on: July 17, 2017, 09:42:09 AM »
I have found some more info about car RY51 RDU:

2002 Renault Megane

RY51RDU Car information

Get a full check
This 2002 Renault Megane Fidji on numberplate RY51 RDU was first registered on Friday 18th of January 2002 near Reading. At an estimated 139,036 miles, this car has done a lower than average number of miles for it's age. This car had 2 previous owners before the current keeper acquired it.

Who is the current keeper ???

According to this the last Registered owner registered this car on :   Registered owner changed
25th June 2005

So Did Tanja Morson buy this car or own this car on 25th June 2005 ???

Because I don't believe Tanja Morson is the registered owner now... Considering the terrible crime it is attached too!!

Tanja started working at Dyson in Malmesbury in June 2005.. But also had just finished her job in Peterborough in June 2005

https://cazana.com/uk/car/RY51RDU

Offline [...]

« Reply #322 on: July 17, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »
www.standard.co.uk/news/joanna-yeates-killed-by-neighbour-who-sent-text-saying-bored-6451788.html

If you scroll down the above link, you will find reference to Vincent and Tanja being seen on CCTV "walking arm in arm".  This is the CCTV I remember seeing, but which is no longer available. This was probably when they bought their burgers.

There IS a reason why they would have needed a big car-----they used it to travel to Holland , and, I dare say to many other places too. Tanja would also have needed a car for work. They were a sporty pair, and no doubt would have used the  car for carrying their sports equipment . I believe the car belonged to Tanja, not Vincent.

BTW, I, too mistook the university building at the top of Park Street for a Cathedral !

Yes mrswah... I'll quote from that page..

Vincent Tabak stole one of her socks then threw her body in the boot of his car and drove off to buy beer and crisps at Asda, the jury heard.
That night he dumped her body beside a remote country lane and was later seen on CCTV walking arm in arm with girlfriend Tanja Morson.

So were is any footage of Dr Vincent Tabak drving that car ????

They may have owned a car mrswah I don't know ... But was it that one ??? And if it was the car RY51 RDU.. Then where is ANY CCTV Footage of this car driving around Bristol or Bedminster on Friday 17th December 2010 ???

Why not show the jury images of Dr Vincent Tabak aimlessly driving around trying to decided where to dump Joanna Yeates body ???

Why not show the jury images of this car "Parked " in ASDA Car Park in Bedminster ???

Why not show the Jury The CCTV Footage DS Mark Saunders viewed of Canygne Road with Dr Vincent Tabak leaving with Joanna Yeates in the boot of that car on Friday 17th December 2010??

Why so little physical evidence for this crime .... ???

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/joanna-yeates-killed-by-neighbour-who-sent-text-saying-bored-6451788.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #323 on: July 17, 2017, 11:03:15 AM »
About one hour after the killing, Tabak texted his girlfriend Miss Morson: "missing you loads. It's boring here without you. V xx."

That should take the time to 9:45pm on Friday 17th December 2010
But I'm sure that text to Tanja was at around 9:30 pm on Friday 17th December 2010... Making an hour before the killing.. 8:30pm on Friday the 17th December 2010... Joanna Yeates was NOT home at this time .... (apparently) in fact she was talking on the phone to Rebecca Scott at 8:30pm on Friday 17th December 2010...

Another hour later he left the flat and drove his silver-grey Renault Megane hatchback - probably with Miss Yeates's body in the boot - to a branch of Asda, the court heard.

According to The Prosecution that should take the time to 10:45pm on Friday 17th December 2010... The timings are terrible and no- one has taken any notice of them....

Now he apparently is at ASDA at approx 10:13pm according to the defence .....

Defence Counsel: Look at our timeline chart again. No 76. Jo Yeates did not get back to
her flat until 8.37 or thereabouts. Timeline 39- you ultimately went to Asda at approx
10.13 pm.

The Defence are already saying Joanna Yeates was at home at 8:37pm on Friday 17th December 2010... when the Offical time of 8:37 pm on Friday 17th December 2010.. Joanna Yeates is buying a Pizza in Tesco's ....

That is him getting back to the flat... He only gets back to Joanna Yeates flat apparently after he has killed her ...

So with that... Clegg is saying that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates between 8:30 pm and 8:37pm on Friday 17th December 2010

Again a reminder that Rebecca Scott spoke to Joanna Yeates from 8:30pm for anything between 7 and 15 minutes.. Making it impossible for her to be killed at this time ..

The defence need some kind of footage to put Dr Vincent Tabak either leaving Canygne Road at 10:13 pm or it's ASDA's own CCTV footage ...

Here vagueness from the Defence:...
Joanna’s flat except that it was between the time he went to Asda and the time he texted
his girlfriend, say, between 9.00 pm and 11.00 pm.

Clegg knows the time of those texts!!

But Something has brought me back to the CCTV that DS Mark Saunders viewed.... The Defence must have seen it...(IMO)...

Because:...
Defence Counsel: Turn to entry 11.
‘Entry 11- seen past the flat at 9.05 where Tanya had already left for work in a lift-share’.

What CCTV could pick him up in 5 minutes ????  Ah... if the image I have taken with google... which show a house on the corner of Canygne Road and the Junction of Clifton Park has always had a CCTV Camera on the wall.. Then it's possible the CCTV Footage is from that house.. because I cannot see any CCTV cameras around Clifton for motorists..

Did the Police have CCTV Footage from this premises ???

It's the way in which The Defence say he was seen past The Flat... Was he walking or cycling????

Would it take him 5 minutes to cycle to the end of Canygne Road ??? Probably NOT... (IMO).... walking pace maybe ...

It wouldn't take 5 minutes walking time to get to Mr Kingman's CCTV either...

Past The Flat... that sound like it's not too far away.... In 5 minutes how far could you cycle ????? Apparently he is a keen cyclist... Runs... so... going on the info that they have given about Dr Vincent Tabak... He should be a far distance cycling in 5 minutes .... (IMO)...

Again his cycling prowess shows he apparently can far shift it.....

Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after
7pm by which time Tanja had already left. Text message to Tanja- ‘Just got home’.

So it takes him around say... In The words of The Defence ... 7 mins to do Constitution Hill and arrive home... Yet it take 5 minutes to be spotted just past the flat....

This is why I believe he walked to be honest.... Constitution Hill to Canygne Road is a 5 minutes Car Journey.. so he didn't cycle it in that time ....

But looking for this travel... I have just seen something else of interest.....  The Bus Journey Time is about  13 minutes... But the most interesting fact is If I caught the next one it says on my google image... 10:56 am....at Jacob's Well Road..

Now doesn't that make more sense of why they knew he was at  Constitution Hill at 6:54pm.. looks like he was on the bus to me ..... (IMO)...

Again...
Defence Counsel: In our Timeline 113, when your car is seen at Clifton Down- after a
period of 20 minutes or so. How did you feel?
Tabak: In a state of despair; panic; unbelief at what had happened.

What time is timeline 113??  because his journey back from ASDA I believe is Timeline 108 to 111

]Defence Counsel: In our Timeline 108 to 111- a journey that would take you home. Is that
where you went? As the timeline suggests?
Tabak: Yes.

So Timeline 113 has to be when he goes to collect Tanja... and is seen on CCTV at 1:38am on Saturday 18th December 2010..

What is "Your Car".... Dr Vincent Tabak doesn't own a Car we know it is supposed to belong to Tanja....

I so wish i could see this CCTV....

Back to timeline 113... The Defence make it sound like he has drive and stopped for 20 mins at Clifton Down... But they are two seperate events...

Take after a period of 20 mins  How did you feel .. That could be about anything.... It's not supported with what he is feeling about.. It could be about his favourite football team being knocked out of a cup final.. for all we know ... It's not clear....

But The Defence Have the two statements together .. giving the impression he got to Clifton Down and sat there for 20 minutes while feeling in despair... Which is not the case ....(IMO)...

So.... How many "Private " CCTV Camera's did the Police access and have to get evidence of Dr Vincent Tabak's movements??

Because these should have been shown in court... Never mind writing timelines... support them with physical evidence....

Are you still sure Dr Vincent Tabak rode a bike to work ????... Because I am not convinced 100%... (IMO)

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/joanna-yeates-killed-by-neighbour-who-sent-text-saying-bored-6451788.html

Offline nina

« Reply #324 on: July 17, 2017, 11:25:54 AM »
Moving The Renault Megane over to this topic..... The picture on Park Street:/Queens Road

Now I am even questioning that!....  We are supposing it has to be at around 1:40am to 1:45am in the morning on an extremely cold might ... The night if we remember all the snow fell..... And when Dr Vincent Tabak goes to meet Tanja...

Well this image didn't come to us until after the trial......  And looking at the image the date could have been changed.... Why Not.. The Tesco video time and date stamp have been tampered with... we can tell...

So reasons for me to believe this is Not at around 1:40am on the 18th December 2010...

This image could be at anytime of the year when it is dark quite honestly....  We don't know ...

But I think it's about time we questioned the only image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak driving a Renault Megane on Park Street/Queens Road on the 18th December 2010...(IMO)

He takes a wrong turn... Doesn't mean he drove a wrong turn... could be walking ... 

Question... If they cannot see Dr Vincent Tabak in his car on Park Street /Queens Road.. How can they see him making a phone call??? Is he on foot?? and it's has to be another CCTV Image ??

The CCTV has to be of him on foot...(IMO).. It describes him at the burger bar and not at the car.. by asking if he ate it there or in his car... Which to me implies that he is on foot.....

The Car and The Burger Bar are seperate.... Just like the Frozen Ground and Joanna Yeates being frozen.... (IMO)...

One other thing... Renault Meganes are not a young girls car (IMO).. It might have suited A Man like Dr Vincent Tabak... I can't envisage Tanja behind the wheel some how .... But that's just me ....

To me it's a Practical sort of car... And if you just need something for nipping here and there seems and odd  choice.... She car shares apparently to get to work.... So when does she use it????? And he apparently cycles everywhere .... So when does this Car get used ??

Ok... Maybe I was slightly incorrect...(An Understatement on my part!!) as The building which I believed to be the Cathederal.. where we see The Car on the CCTV image is actually Bristol University or part of Bristol University.... (why hasn't anyone said??)...  So literally if the image is of the car outside that building then the road name on google is Queens Road.... Which as you drive down it becomes Park Street on turning slightly right....

Which in turn tells me the images the jury saw were of Dr Vincent tabak walking on park Street... (IMO)..

Was this image meant for CJ when they arrested him??? giving tenuous connections of a man in a silver car driving past a building that says Bristol `university on the 18th December 2010... when they suspected CJ of this crime??

CJ.. please accept my apologises... I'm seeing what the Police could make appear an image to be.... And not that the image is you... I am saying that the image was suggestive and they could apply it to you if they chose to...

I wish CJ was on here..... I would ask him if they showed him that image and said he was seen driving around with Joanna Yeates when they had him in custody...  I'm sure CJ would have laughed in their faces ..... !!

Edit... I take full responsibility for Originally saying the image of the car is Park Street... Because of my earlier understanding of The Defence talking about him coming out of Park street... And the two roads become one and I failed to emphasise that...

Well that building is at the top of Park St next to the museum. I believe it belongs to the University, they have graduation day in there and the like.

If VT took a right turn into a dead end in Park St, well heaven knows where he ended up, but he was out in 2 mins. I took a left all those years ago and ended up in a dead end off of Park St.

Offline nina

« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2017, 11:29:45 AM »

(A)  is the one thing that Bristol Council gets right, they grit and clear snow from MAIN roads inside town 24/24. So

Offline [...]

« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2017, 11:35:17 AM »
I'm going to use these two quotes... to try establish how Dr Vincent Tabak travelled to work..

Defence Counsel: Turn to entry 11.
‘Entry 11- seen past the flat at 9.05 where Tanya had already left for work in a lift-share’

So this cannot be too far away from 44 Canygne Road

Defence Counsel: Let us look at your movements on Friday 17 December:
Time line 11- left for work
Timeline 12- Cycled to Bristol T Stn
Timeline 13- Train to bath
Timeline 16- Arrive Bath 9.41

He arrives at Bath at 9:41 am on Friday 17th December 2010...

To get to bath at that time he would need to catch the 9:30 am train from Bristol Mead...

Now its taken he 5 minutes to cycle a matter of yards...  leaving him 25 minutes to cycle to Temple Mead station... Maybe put his train in a Bike Stand....  Get to the correct platform and catch the 9:30 am train...

It is physically possible taking some 15 minutes to cycle... But for some reason he seems slow cycling on this morning taking 5 minutes to get to either Mr Kingham's CCTV or the possible CCTV on the house at the corner of Canygne Road and Clifton Park..

So is he slow ... Or fast like when he cycles Constitution Hill ???

Where are the CCTV images on the train of Dr Vincent Tabak catching it at Temple mead Station ???

There's CCTV on trains... there's CCTV at Stations... Where is Dr Vincent Tabak at the station ???

Maybe he was carrying his infamous laptop... A brief case perhaps... He had only gotten back from America on the 14th December 2010 so Friday 17th December 2010 was possibly his first day back at work after his trip...

Wouldn't he need to bring to work anything he had done abroad ???

Did Dr Vincent Tabak have Panniers on his bike for carrying his work stuff??? Maybe he had a rucksack ???

How did Dr Vincent Tabak take anything to work???

Or did he just catch the Bus ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2017, 11:39:24 AM »
(A)  is the one thing that Bristol Council gets right, they grit and clear snow from MAIN roads inside town 24/24. So

So..... Why would Dr Vincent Tabak need to go all the way to ASDA in Bedminster to buy "Rock Salt" as has been suggested one of his purchases on Friday 17th December 2010 ...

When he simply could have walked several yards to the nearest Grit Box ... like the one located at Clifton Downs ??

And why therefore look for this ridiculous search:

At Line 225 (sic)
Tabak searched using the words
‘Joanna Yeates’
‘Salt supplies in the Netherlands’

Pointless... Useless rubbish.... (IMO)... Looks good to a Jury though !!!!

Offline nina

« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »

(A) Lack of Snow: it's the one thing that Bristol Council get right, they clear and grit the MAIN roads within Bristol 24hrs daily.
(B) Lots of people: Behave Nine!! There are four people at the most.
(C) Guy in shorts: Mad people in Bristol? I think it's either a short haired woman in a skirt or a man dressed up as a woman or something going to a party perhaps. The guy in front of him looks a bit `bright'.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »
Referring back to the car, it has probably been scrapped by now, and I would imagine Jo's car has too. Both would be pretty ancient by now!