Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599031 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #480 on: August 02, 2017, 02:33:13 PM »
Why doesn't Chief Superintendent  Jon Stratford want the public to think that there is a killer out there... When as he says... It's an unusual Crime for The Clifton area ...

He then goes on to say: At about 2:20 ish... what whole video...

Could I...  It's very impertinent of me I know ....
Could I just amend the question slightly from.... you've got a killer on the loose...

I think He is on Clifton Downs having this Interview ..... No date for this Interview ....

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/689706524

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #481 on: August 02, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »
I find this next report puzzling....

It's when the search and rescue go out looking for Joanna Yeates... I think it's the 24th December 2010..

The Interesting part of this is that the area is sealed off with "Crime Scene Tape"... And we have a couple there walking there dog...

Noted is the ambulances that are in place.... Had they found her there ?????

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/659295816
It's not an ambulance, but a white minibus, probably for transporting detachments of police officers. The dog is not a labrador, but a St Bernard, or a St Bernard lookalike. The Birches, who allegedly found Joanna's body, were walking their chocolate labrador, called Roxy. The priest who testified that he saw Joanna was walking his labrador.

Offline [...]

« Reply #482 on: August 02, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »
It's not an ambulance, but a white minibus, probably for transporting detachments of police officers. The dog is not a labrador, but a St Bernard, or a St Bernard lookalike. The Birches, who allegedly found Joanna's body, were walking their chocolate labrador, called Roxy. The priest who testified that he saw Joanna was walking his labrador.

It says Rescue Ambulance on the front Bonnet... And Ambulance down the side....  And I'm amazed that you haven't said anything else leonora... All those Fire Trucks !!

Bit small for a St. Bernard....  ?{)(**

Offline Leonora

« Reply #483 on: August 02, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »
It says Rescue Ambulance on the front Bonnet... And Ambulance down the side....  And I'm amazed that you haven't said anything else leonora... All those Fire Trucks !!

Bit small for a St. Bernard....  ?{)(**
The labels "Rescue Ambulance" and "Ambulance" are just a ruse for the benefit of journalists, neighbours and suspects. Just like DCI Phil Jones's insistance that Joanna was fully clothed and had incurred no other injury than those that caused her strangulation. I imagine it is normally used for transporting detachments of heavily armed police officers to houses where terrorists are believed to be holed up. In between, the vehicle is probably used for transporting packing cases.

There was no fire, so the pumping tenders had to be used for draining a large pond in the quarry, and the crane for retrieving the vehicle that was in the pond. Even more mysterious is the apparent lack of curiosity about the fire trucks on the part of the news media. This can be explained only by a conspiracy. Editors are very intelligent people, but they know that no one ever lost money by under-estimating the intelligence of the general public.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #484 on: August 02, 2017, 09:54:53 PM »
That is a very good picture of all the fire engines!!!

As for what DCI Goff is carrying, I thought it was a laptop at first, now I think it is probably a loose leaf file.

I was always under the impression that Vincent and Tanja moved out of their flat because Tanja felt uncomfortable being there-----and it happened that her friend was abroad, so there was a flat for them to use. Had there not been, I'm sure they would have stayed at no 44.

Offline [...]

« Reply #485 on: August 04, 2017, 09:09:26 AM »

Why in the "CrimeWatch" Reconstruction.. Is the girl who is playing the part of Joanna Yeates wearing a Black Rucksack with White down the edges??

All the images of Joanna Yeates have her wearing a Blue Rucksack why would they change the colour of the 'Rucksack"???

I have noticed there is a lot of references to "Black and White"...

(A): Joanna Yeates Bathroom

(B): Joanna Yeates Bedroom

(C): The settee's in Joanna Yeates front room.. ( One with cover removed)

(D): Bernard The Cat

(E):All The CCTV images that are Black and white...

Why would the Police deliberatley change the "Colour" of The Rucksack That Joanna yeates was supposed to be carrying???

Not sure what it means ....!!

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/655516666

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/655377712

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #486 on: August 05, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
The ambulance really is an ambulance. It was purchased to enable access to areas around the Severn Estuary where other ambulances cannot go due to the terrain. The white van is a SOCO's van (Scene Of Crime Officer) (I use the term "officer" lightly here, they are just anyone trained to use ear buds to swab surfaces and put them into a plastic bag so someone with a brain can analyse anything stuck to the cotton wool). Standard procedure is to check an area is clear of anything of interest and delineate the cleared space with anything to hand, in this case police tape. Anything that gets found is placed into the area and from then on is considered "forensic", i.e. "The Property of The Courts". That's all the tape is there for, there is nothing in that cleared space. The couple walking the dog are outside of that small space and the photographer has included the tape in the shot just for effect.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #487 on: August 08, 2017, 12:38:49 PM »
I believe that the Flat is Staged.... I don't believe that the flat has Joanna Yeates furniture inside it..... And although everyone may think I have lost the plot... bare with me.... And my reasoning for believing that this is the case .....

The reason which I will give you supporting evidence as to why I believe that the flat is staged.... Look at Image 1 and Image 3...

They show the kitchen window sill... On Image one... The Police have obviously not finished painting the tiles!!! Because by the time Image three is taken which is when the Jury have been.... we have all the tiles the same colour!!!

Why would the Police need to Paint The Kitchen tiles in Joanna Yeates Flat???

Whether or not you believe in confessions or admission of GUILT.... The fact that The Police Have Clearly tampered with evidence should be more than enough to cast doubt on Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction....(IMO)...

This also make me believe that the "For Rent Advert... that was  on Rightmove is actually Joanna Yeates flat... and what it looked like .... With the kitchen blind down.... I will say this because all the kitchen tiles have been painted... and obviously that painting had happened after Joanna Yeates was dead....

Edit..... It's a Crime Scene (apparently).... WHY ARE YOU PAINTING TILES?????? You can even see the UNDERCOAT... So that is deliberate (IMO)... You're not going to top coat until you finish undercoating... !!

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/656494322

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27696067.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050880/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Joanna-Yeates-killed-accident-objected-kiss.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #488 on: August 08, 2017, 03:03:25 PM »
Removed by Me...  Pointless post.. sorry

Offline [...]

« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2017, 02:09:12 AM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2017, 02:15:22 AM »

Offline Leonora

« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2017, 12:29:32 PM »
For someone who has read no more than Wikipedia's account of this case, the absence of a motive on the part of Vincent Tabak ought to loom large as the "elephant in the room". Unfortunately the elephant in the room is a threatened species which few people acknowledge. On the other hand, the dog that did not bark in the night is a much loved pet familiar to EVERYONE. I cannot imagine why I never thought it odd before that Mr Clegg failed to open his case for the defence by barking, "MOTIVE? Woof woof!"

Instead, as we know, he opened it by telling the jury that he didn't expect them to like his client. Then he invited the same client into the witness box to spend two days playing out the bluebeard role devised for him.

Just imagine what would have happened if Vincent Tabak had gone on answering "No comment" and pleaded not guilty. The trial would have been somewhat shorter. Mr. Clegg would have had a lovely time demolishing each of the prosecution witnesses in turn with a few well-aimed questions. He would have issued the jury with copies of the very sympathetic preface to his client's PhD thesis. He would then have opened his case by asking what motive the CPS thought Joanna's murderer had. He would have called Christopher Jefferies, Tanja Morson and select character witnesses to testify. It would have taken the jury one cup of coffee to declare the accused innocent.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:31:33 PM by Leonora »

Offline [...]

« Reply #492 on: August 13, 2017, 11:26:41 PM »
Remember these guys....  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg418544#msg418544

The clumsy lot with the handling of Forensics.....

Well I hadn't realised that they came back... Oh yes... And this time to put the scaffolding around Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat..... Now what was it that DCI Phil Jones said about keeping each site seperate, forensically???? No Cross Contamination.... No one from one site working at another ????

Phil... would you like to explain........????     What was that I couldn't quite hear you??????

The main man (The one who rips gaffer tape with his teeth on the other clip)..has tried a little disguise... this time he's wearing glasses..... Same company as well..... Now that is very strange, wouldn't you say  %£&)**#

He actively involved ... you can see him at the back of the wagon with his safety helmet on..... Why are the "POLICE" using RANDOM WORKMEN..... AT A CRIME SCENE ???????? Again!!! not only at one site... but TWO!!!

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/687958316

Offline [...]

« Reply #493 on: August 14, 2017, 12:26:17 AM »
Ok..... D.R.A Maintenance LTD  Stands for David Ronald Avery.. A private builders company

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03467566/officers

An interesting read......

But why have we got a Private Builders Company carrying out Forensic work at 44 Canygne Road... Slap bang in the middle of a "Murder Investigation"?????

So.... What DCI Karen Thomas really meant to say to everyone.... was That When Dr Vincent Tabak apparently saw The door being removed,... he wondered why a set of builders were working on a "Crime Scene"!!!

Wasn't Dr Vincent Tabak apparently worried he may have touched the door ????

”The officer explained to him that he had placed himself at the flat once on one occasion, he said he had been there and touched the door.

Well... To be honest.. him touching the door wouldn't really matter if we have builders removing it, now would it! That throws the Forensics right out of the window.... literally!!! (IMO)...

Why were they there ??

This case is nuts... Why employee "Bob The Builder" to do Forensics ?????

http://swns.com/news/vincent-tabak-contacted-detectives-following-chris-jefferies-arrest-21315/

Edit:.... before DCI Phil Jones employed these random workmen.... Did he DNA test any of them, as to eliminate them from the enquiry???? Or did he really know who had killed Joanna Yeates by the 29th December 2010, when they first appear at 44,Canygne Road, using their teeth to rip gaffer tape when removing Joanna yeates front door.... Which is 2 days before they even Interview Dr Vincent Tabak in Holland???

This was also before they had arrested CJ!!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2017, 09:28:34 AM »
Once the police had set the bandwagon rolling by inviting the national media to cover the disappearance of a missing person, everyone wanted to get in on the act. Local suppliers of storage containers lobbied the police to buy packing cases for all the evidence they were going to collect, so, having bought all these packing cases, detectives had to send their men out to find evidence to put into them.

Having lured all these journalists to Bristol, the police felt obliged to organise goings-on to keep them interested. I am sure that every intelligent witness/suspect who was questioned by the police felt obliged to ask polite questions about the progress of the case, such as, "Why did you remove her front-door?"

As Noel O'Gara always used to say, "You couldn't make it up even if you tried".