Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 269861 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:03:09 PM »
Excluding practicing lawyers and experts (eg Michael Turner QC and Peter Sutherst both on record saying they believe JB innocent or words to this effect) I guess supporters can be broken down into two groups: those with somewhat of a public profile such as Andrew Hunter MP and actress Susan Penhaligon and those without a public profile such as members of the CT and Mike Tesko.  The group without a public profile attempt to engage with the public: the CT with JB's website, bake-off, graveside reading and letters to the Justic Sec etc and Mike with his forum and youtube vids.  Supporting posters on forums mostly post under first names, derivatives or pseudonyms so don't count.   

Those claiming to be the victim of a MoJ usually have family support either the entire family or a dedicated family member or two eg:

Stefan Kiszko - mother

Sally Clark - husband and father.  In this case SC's husband was a solictor and her father a serving police officer. 

Michael Hickey - mother

Stephen Downing - parents and sister

Sam Hallam - family

Often family members are supported by a significant other:

- Stefan Kiszko - solicitor - Campbell Malone

- Michael Hickey - journalist - Paul Foot

- Stephen Downing - journalist - Don Hale

- Sam Hallam - Actor - Ray Winstone and Playwright - Tess Berry-Hart

Looking further afield the likes of David Bain benefitted from the support of NZ's All Black rugby player Joe Karam.  Amanda Knox benefitted from a very capable group known as 'Judges For Justice'.

Is JB's case a dead duck, long in the water?  Or has JB been disadvantaged, harmed even, by supporters past and present and/or lack of a capable, credible, long-term supporter(s) prepared to commit?   

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:23:40 PM by Admin »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:36:53 PM »
As an aide memoire I thought it might be useful to remind ourselves of supporters past efforts to engage with the public on JB's behalf:

Graveside reading by Trudi Benjamin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsUyH-5t3S4

"How Essex Police Framed Jeremy Bamber" By Mike Tesko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIs2uC2tVk
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:39:18 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 09:03:23 PM »
The current population of planet earth stands at circa 7.5 billion.  Trudi's YouTube vid has so far attracted 688 views and Mike's 65 views. 

Trudi's vid did make it into the electronic versions of daily papers:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/278106/mass-murderer-jeremy-bamber-has-bizarre-mothers-day-rant-read-at-grave-of-parents-he-killed-30-years-ago/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12180372/Jeremy-Bamber-sends-campaigner-to-record-graveside-message-asserting-innocence.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472521/Mass-murder-Jeremy-Bamber-sends-supporter-read-bizarre-rant-grave-parents-killed-blaming-sister-murdered-mass-killing.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-jeremy-bamber-sends-supporter-7475685

I've no idea what the objectives were so it's difficult to say whether it was a success or not. 

If JB's conviction is ever quashed maybe the video will attract a lot of publicity or a lot more than the current 688 views.  The public may well think... 'awwww he really did love his family'.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 12:39:02 PM »
A recent vid from the CT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1NMk5tKFHM

An early frame:

"The information in this timeline is taken exclusively from police logs, statements and other police material".

"Other versions of the sequence of events reported in any other media are not correct".   %£&)**#

But hey hang on a sec...don't the very officers whose information you're relying upon also feature in your "Liars Lobby"?   &%+((£

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/liars-lobby

Offline adam

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 02:45:04 PM »
The problem happens more when specific individuals become prominant.

Trudies weekly vlogs were stopped as they were being laughed at. Bamber broke off contact with Mike & asked him to take down his forum. Again because Mike & other supporters are doing more harm than good & guilters are allowed to post. 

Bambergates & Martin Ogram's videos also did no one any favours.

Most supporters on forums refuse to say how Sheila committed the massacre. Which is something that should be simple. Then come up with crazy ideas such as hit man teams, Sheila putting the silencer on & RB shooting himself.

Several dedicated long term supporters have also changed stance on forums. This does not assist Bamber as it shows the prosecution case is so strong. 

If I was Bamber, I would want just want the OS up. This looks professional & no one can dispute what is written. Creating Youtube videos is also a good idea providing the comments section is disabled. Bamber & supporters behind the scenes can attempt to get as much media publicity as possible. On radio, TV & newspapers. This is something Bamber & co are good at & it will create interest from the public. 

While the above is being done, Bamber himself can reply to letters from long term supporters or new people just curious.  This will generate new support and make the long term supporters even more determined to assist, as there are no counter arguments anywhere. But it's too late. The forums are up.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 03:09:10 PM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
The problem happens more when specific individuals become prominant.

Trudies weekly vlogs were stopped as they were being laughed at. Bamber broke off contact with Mike & asked him to take down his forum. Again because Mike & other supporters are doing more harm than good & guilters are allowed to post. 

Bambergates & Martin Ogram's videos also did no one any favours.

Most supporters on forums refuse to say how Sheila committed the massacre. Which is something that should be simple. Then come up with crazy ideas such as hit man teams, Sheila putting the silencer on & RB shooting himself.

Several dedicated long term supporters have also changed stance on forums. This does not assist Bamber as it shows the prosecution case is so strong. 

If I was Bamber, I would want just want the OS up. This looks professional & no one can dispute what is written. Creating Youtube videos is also a good idea providing the comments section is disabled. Bamber & supporters behind the scenes can attempt to get as much media publicity as possible. On radio, TV & newspapers. This is something Bamber & co are good at & will create interest.

While the above is being done, Bamber himself can reply to letters from long term supporters or people just curious.  This will generate new support and make the long term supporters even more determined to assist, as there are no counter arguments anywhere. But it's too late. The forums are up.

If by OS you mean the 'Official Site' I find it contains a lot of inaccurate, incorrect, misleading and irrelevant info.  I agree with what you say in that the CT don't engage in debate, encourage feedback or even give the impression they're open to the views of others.  A very unhealthy situation imo.

Roch is obviously a much kinder and nicer person than I am.  Saying he was disappointed in the recent vid but didn't want to appear too critical.  If I had my way I would give the lot of them the Alex Ferguson hair dryer treatment  8()(((@# 8)><(  @)(++(*

The prosecution case against JB only appears strong as the defence to date has been weak along with general support from the public eg CT, Mike et al.           

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 12:48:08 AM »
If by OS you mean the 'Official Site' I find it contains a lot of inaccurate, incorrect, misleading and irrelevant info.  I agree with what you say in that the CT don't engage in debate, encourage feedback or even give the impression they're open to the views of others.  A very unhealthy situation imo.

Roch is obviously a much kinder and nicer person than I am.  Saying he was disappointed in the recent vid but didn't want to appear too critical.  If I had my way I would give the lot of them the Alex Ferguson hair dryer treatment  8()(((@# 8)><(  @)(++(*

The prosecution case against JB only appears strong as the defence to date has been weak along with general support from the public eg CT, Mike et al.         

I have to agree Holly, there is a lot posted on the official site as if it were true established fact when it is merely speculation and wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:21:25 PM by Admin »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 01:22:01 PM »

Totally agree! There is some VERY misleading information on the OS. Take the logs for instance, from the way it is written (although it has been edited fairly recently) - most people think that the log claimed to be 'recently discovered' (although it wasn't), is the log written by Bonnett which mentions 'daughter gone berserk etc.' This log was shown to the jury. It is the West log that carries the 'recently discovered' claim. However, the translation of the claim was/is so poor, that the Daily Mirror reported the story incorrectly and had Bonnett's log as 'recently discovered'. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-bamber-missing-police-phone-239793 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
I have to agree Holly, there is a lot posted on the official site as if it were true established fact when it is merely speculation and wishful thinking.

One only has to take a quick look at the homepage to understand something isn't right...

- High profile case involving the loss of 5 lives including 2 6 year old boys.

- Image of Laurel and Hardy

- Easter eggs for JB

- Image of JB in a mini car re a mini quiz

- A random person who had a caravan at OCP circa mid 80's resting on a sun lounger

- A grinning Michael O'Brien bearing a "Jeremy Bamber 30 Year Injustice T-Shirt".

What's it all about?     

The only people capable of taking JB's case in a different direction are forensic scientists, investigative journalists and lawyers.  The above is likely to send these sorts of people running for the hills.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 03:37:42 PM »
Totally agree! There is some VERY misleading information on the OS. Take the logs for instance, from the way it is written (although it has been edited fairly recently) - most people think that the log claimed to be 'recently discovered' (although it wasn't), is the log written by Bonnett which mentions 'daughter gone berserk etc.' This log was shown to the jury. It is the West log that carries the 'recently discovered' claim. However, the translation of the claim was/is so poor, that the Daily Mirror reported the story incorrectly and had Bonnett's log as 'recently discovered'. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-bamber-missing-police-phone-239793

It should be obvious to most the statistical chances of both father and brother incorrectly stating daughter's/sister's name and age are near zero unless the family was estranged which wasn't the case.

NB was far more involved in SC's life than JB and the chances of him incorrectly stating SC's name and age isn't credible imo.  NB was 33 yoa when SC came into his care as a new born in 1957.  JB hadn't even been conceived.  Dr Ferguson refers to "Sheila Caffell" throughout his WS.  This was clearly SC's formal name and a fact I am sure NB was aware of since he was paying SC's medi bills.  If NB was asked SC's name by the police he would state Sheila Caffell not Sheila Bamber.

It is clear JB was not good with ages since he also relayed NB's incorrectly at 62 yoa when he was 61 yoa.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:24:57 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »
The vast majority of "supporters" are certainly very destructive. Mike's worked his socks off for years to make Bamber look a total tw@ - then there was Gladys and his manic ravings about brute beasts and hell's cesspits, his weekly reports about his Chalfonts, and pretending to be Gav from the SAS (that still makes me laugh!) - and now to put the shit on the shortbread, there's Ermintrude Thunderthighs, a cross between Miss Babs and Tessie O'Shea, being very lazy and dodgy and turning the whole thing into even more of a complete farce.      8)><(

I suppose it's because Bamber is guilty.

FAO JaneyJ on blue.....I believed that Bamber was innocent for 25 years. There was also a brief moment, many years ago, when I thought that Lenny Henry was funny. We're all allowed to see the error of our ways!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 11:32:24 PM »

Roch is a complicated chap. I'd be madly interested in his shiny new evidence, if it was definitive, but unless he proves it he's just going to look like a "supporter" who says "I've got a secret but I'm not sharing, so bum poo willy." Which is par for the course for Bamber lovers.       8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 11:37:40 PM »
Roch is a complicated chap. I'd be madly interested in his shiny new evidence, if it was definitive, but unless he proves it he's just going to look like a "supporter" who says "I've got a secret but I'm not sharing, so bum poo willy." Which is par for the course for Bamber lovers.       8(8-))

Roch is also a really good bloke, but not when he's Bambering. He's as funny and cool as f*ck, but he hates being wrong.

Offline puglove

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 11:56:54 PM »
And, david, NOT COOL. Stop trying to turn a tragedy into some sort of weird video game.

%56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 02:27:09 PM »
The vast majority of "supporters" are certainly very destructive. Mike's worked his socks off for years to make Bamber look a total tw@ - then there was Gladys and his manic ravings about brute beasts and hell's cesspits, his weekly reports about his Chalfonts, and pretending to be Gav from the SAS (that still makes me laugh!) - and now to put the shit on the shortbread, there's Ermintrude Thunderthighs, a cross between Miss Babs and Tessie O'Shea, being very lazy and dodgy and turning the whole thing into even more of a complete farce.      8)><(

I suppose it's because Bamber is guilty.

FAO JaneyJ on blue.....I believed that Bamber was innocent for 25 years. There was also a brief moment, many years ago, when I thought that Lenny Henry was funny. We're all allowed to see the error of our ways!     8((()*/

I'm pleasantly surprised Gladys Big Girl's Blouse hasn't resurfaced  ?{)(**

Circa 7.5 billion on the planet of which 1,025 are members of the JB forum, most of whom have never made a single post, and 2 or 3 have changed stance.   %&5%£  Mind-boggling.