Author Topic: If Madeleine walked out of the apartment which door did she exit?  (Read 67443 times)

Offline Robittybob1

I would like to hear the opinions of the forum on this issue.  I am in two minds as to which door was used.

[Parallel thread http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10910.0]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 08:26:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Re: If Madeleine walked out of the apartment which door did she exit?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 10:36:32 AM »
The GNR dogs followed her trail out the wooden front door, left along the alley, through between blocks 4 and 5, back along the walkway bordering the pool and gardens and across the road at the entrance to mini reception which would appear to be self evidencing?

The difficulty is that there is no evidence the front door was locked and couldn't be opened from the inside.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 10:43:46 AM »
The GNR dogs followed her trail out the wooden front door, left along the alley, through between blocks 4 and 5, back along the walkway bordering the pool and gardens and across the road at the entrance to mini reception which would appear to be self evidencing?

The difficulty is that there is no evidence the front door was locked and couldn't be opened from the inside.
If it was possible that Madeleine could open that door herself, I find myself blaming the McCanns for not taking sufficient care.
But I agree the tracker dogs did follow that route, and if we were to say they were just tracking a trail left earlier, well I'm left undecided again.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Innominate

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 11:00:34 AM »
For what it's worth my opinion is that she probably exited the apartment from the front door, unless there is convincing evidence that the front door could not be opened by a four-year old child.

Sliding doors can be tricky to open, but I have not seen any evidence that the sliding door was hard to open for a four year old child.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 12:52:48 PM »
Gerry's 10th May statement "Despite what he said in his previous statements, he states now and with certainty, that he left with KATE by the rear door which he consequently closed but did not lock given that that is only possible from the inside. Referring to the front door, while he is certain that it was closed it is unlikely that it was locked as [because] they had left by the rear door. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Further on he says: "----- Then he closed the external blinds, made his way to the outside and tried to open them, which he managed to do, much to his surprise given that he thought that that was only possible from the inside. They continued with searches outside around the various apartment blocks, the deponent having asked MATHEW who went to the secondary reception [where] the event was communicated to the local police, since he had no doubt that his daughter had been kidnapped [abducted]. He refutes, peremptorily, the notion [idea/hypothesis] that MADELEINE could have left the apartment by her own means."

I find that odd he thinks that Madeleine could not leave the apartment, even tough he doesn't know if the main door is locked or not.
On what basis does he base this on: "He refutes, peremptorily, the notion [idea/hypothesis] that MADELEINE could have left the apartment by her own means."
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:08:32 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 01:43:53 PM »
According to Fiona Payne Kate said the patio door was left unlocked so that Madeleine could get out if she needed to.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
If Madeleine had been looking around the apartment looking for her parents it is possible she looked out to the patio area behind the curtains & saw her parents weren't there. Would she have ventured out onto the patio or would she have gone to check outside the front door? I don't think she would have had any perception of where her bedroom window was in relation to the front door.
Had she ventured out the front door to look along the walled pathway, what would she have done if the door blew shut behind her?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 06:14:00 PM »
If Madeleine had been looking around the apartment looking for her parents it is possible she looked out to the patio area behind the curtains & saw her parents weren't there. Would she have ventured out onto the patio or would she have gone to check outside the front door? I don't think she would have had any perception of where her bedroom window was in relation to the front door.
Had she ventured out the front door to look along the walled pathway, what would she have done if the door blew shut behind her?

Her options might have been limited dependent on whether the gate in the passageway was open or closed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »

Her options might have been limited dependent on whether the gate in the passageway was open or closed.

Can't see the photo but I'm assuming you mean the gate between 5E & 5F. Didn't the tracker dogs go outside the walled area & down the alley between Blocks 5 & 4?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »
Did the front door open outward or inward?   Don't we see the door open the day the dogs go in there?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
According to Fiona Payne Kate said the patio door was left unlocked so that Madeleine could get out if she needed to.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
That makes Gerry's denial that Madeleine got out of the apartment even more naive.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 08:47:45 PM »
Can't see the photo but I'm assuming you mean the gate between 5E & 5F. Didn't the tracker dogs go outside the walled area & down the alley between Blocks 5 & 4?

It is my understanding they followed that path before turning down towards the alleyway.  Was that possible?  Was the path continual ... or was it necessary to exit into the car park to walk to the pathway between the blocks?

Path between block 5 and block 4.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Innominate

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a diagram available showing the path of the tracker dogs? If so, please post a link.

Offline misty

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 10:07:16 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a diagram available showing the path of the tracker dogs? If so, please post a link.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INFORMATION-SERVICE.htm
 "It is also certain that the course that they made to the car park next to Block 6 was done without hesitation and in a most convincing manner.
- To better understand the routes taken by the dogs, there are attached four images/maps of the area of the Ocean Club resort, the route taken by the dogs from Block 5 to the car park being marked in red and yellow.
- Further, in an informal conversation with the GNR team, they advised that on the 4 May they had done the same work, with no control over the direction taken by the dogs, i.e. they were not directed into the buildings, it being certain that they took the same route described above, with the same attitude, losing the trail next to the car park of Block 6"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA2_3/o_apenso_3_Vol_2_p59.jpg
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA2_3/o_apenso_3_Vol_2_p60.jpg
For colour image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1042254/Aerial-photo-shows-sniffer-dog-trail-following-Madeleines-scent-took-nearby-car-park.html

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 11:42:34 PM »

SIL pic credit - Route Madeleine took to high tea on 3 May - lamppost dog went to sniff then crossed the road to the tapas/secondary reception entrance.

That after having smelt the aforementioned towel, next to the residence of the missing girl, more specifically next to block 5’s apartment 5A, the first tracker-dog headed toward the door of that apartment, soon whirled about in the direction of block 4, bypassing block 5 along a route (the corridor) that goes around that block and gives unto a path that runs between this block and the resort’s leisure area (pools, restaurants, etc). The dog went into the path on the left, heading toward the main road (Francisco Gentil Martins). Once there, he crossed the street and close to block 6’s wall, turned right, heading toward the contiguous parking area, more particularly toward a light post where he sniffed the ground. After this, he crossed the street again and headed toward the resort’s access zone, sniffing the door which was closed at that time. He again went to the parking zone, but finally lost interest in the search, i.e lost the scent.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANTONIO_SILVA.htm

Nothing strange about a sniffer dog finding Madeleine's scent at this location when she crossed there on 3 May for high tea and used that route to and from the creche.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:08:55 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.