Author Topic: The timeline revisited  (Read 90002 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The timeline revisited
« Reply #2640 on: December 22, 2021, 12:57:16 PM »
I  saw what you saw. I chose to accept the handler's explanation and you, along with others, didn't. I can see no reason to reject the handler's explanation, and I'm certainly not going to do that on the say so of random posters on the internet.

I can see no reason to dismiss the claims of Wolters Re concrete evidence that CB murdered Maddie

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2641 on: December 22, 2021, 01:07:17 PM »
I  saw what you saw. I chose to accept the handler's explanation and you, along with others, didn't. I can see no reason to reject the handler's explanation, and I'm certainly not going to do that on the say so of random posters on the internet.

Quite obviously you did not "see what I saw".

You saw the content of the video through the prism of of eyes distorted by the same biased beliefs which saw the image of the dog in iconic pose achieve cult status.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #2642 on: December 22, 2021, 01:10:02 PM »
Cadaver dogs are no different from any other search dog.  When we see the digs at the airport they simply move down the conveyor belt and are not repeatedly called back.

Even the PJ observers were suprised that the dogs alerted to area they had previously shown no interest in. I think you need to wake up.

Having not even looked at this site for 4 months I had a few spare minutes so thought I would look to see if Davel had received an early Xmas present of CB being charged yet, but alas no, they are still in the evidence gathering phase it seems.

Then I see this post and realise it's still the same "total rfubbish" that is being posted. This is why laymen shouldn’t pontificate on subjects that they have no background or experience in.
A scent dog at an airport is doing a blind screen search, it is not led by intelligence to target a specific person or area, a cadaver dog search is normally intelligence lead and the dogs are searching for something that may or may not be in the search area, hence blind screen dogs are kept on leads and cadaver dogs search off lead and are given freedom to explore the area thoroughly. To equate the two types of search as being no different from each other shows a lack of understanding in just how different types of police dogs operate.

You can keep saying that Eddie’s searches were suspect but realise, this is only your opinion nothing else.  It is also just my opinion that the searches were done correctly as I am not an expert dog handler either, but as we both lack qualifications or experience in this matter the best course of action would be to follow the qualified experts that carried out or observed said searches and have not opined that they were suspect or corrupt. Or maybe not?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:55:13 PM by Icanhandlethetruth »

Offline jassi

« Reply #2643 on: December 22, 2021, 01:11:46 PM »

You saw the content of the video through the prism of of eyes distorted by the same biased beliefs which saw the image of the dog in iconic pose achieve cult status.

Irony at it's best . Love it   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2644 on: December 22, 2021, 01:20:33 PM »
Having not even looked at this site for 4 months I had a few spare minutes so thought I would look to see if Davel had received an early Xmas present of CB being charged yet, but alas no, they are still in the evidence gathering phase it seems.

Then I see this post and realise it's still the same horseshit that is being posted. This is why laymen shouldn’t pontificate on subjects that they have no background or experience in.
A scent dog at an airport is doing a blind screen search, it is not led by intelligence to target a specific person or area, a cadaver dog search is normally intelligence lead and the dogs are searching for something that may or may not be in the search area, hence blind screen dogs are kept on leads and cadaver dogs search off lead and are given freedom to explore the area thoroughly. To equate the two types of search as being no different from each other shows a lack of understanding in just how different types of police dogs operate.

You can keep saying that Eddie’s searches were suspect but realise, this is only your opinion nothing else.  It is also just my opinion that the searches were done correctly as I am not an expert dog handler either, but as we both lack qualifications or experience in this matter the best course of action would be to follow the qualified experts that carried out or observed said searches and have not opined that they were suspect or corrupt. Or maybe not?
do you apply that same sentiment to the current investigation into Christian Brückner?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #2645 on: December 22, 2021, 01:26:21 PM »
do you apply that same sentiment to the current investigation into Christian Brückner?

100% yes, when they reveal their hand and show the evidence they have. If Martin Grime just announced to the public in 2007 that his dog alerted I would need more proof than just a proclamation of evidence held.
 I don't just go on blind faith alone.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2646 on: December 22, 2021, 01:51:25 PM »

I saw what you saw. I chose to accept the handler's explanation of what I saw, you chose to believe those who were not experienced dog handlers. It's difficult to accept that your choice was not biased by your views on the case.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2647 on: December 22, 2021, 02:17:30 PM »
I saw what you saw. I chose to accept the handler's explanation of what I saw, you chose to believe those who were not experienced dog handlers. It's difficult to accept that your choice was not biased by your views on the case.
I saw what you saw and it's difficult to accept that the alerts wasn't possibly subject to unconscious bias by the handler who will have known full well whose car, apartment and possessions he was tasked with finding evidence in and on
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2648 on: December 22, 2021, 02:31:33 PM »

Then I see this post and realise it's still the same horseshit that is being posted. This is why laymen shouldn’t pontificate on subjects that they have no background or experience in.

That's, actually one of the best posts by a sceptic Re the alerts... Supports everything I say Re the alerts being worthless... And contains many points I have raised previously... I will explain why later.
Looks like I understand a lot more about these useless alerts than you think

« Reply #2649 on: December 22, 2021, 02:41:44 PM »
That's, actually one of the best posts by a sceptic Re the alerts... Supports everything I say Re the alerts being worthless... And contains many points I have raised previously... I will explain why later.
Looks like I understand a lot more about these useless alerts than you think

Nothing I posted supports everything you say about the alerts being worthless.

If you believe cadaver dogs should be operated in the same manner as a scent dog at an airport, and if they are not then the search is suspect, then I don’t believe you do understand about scent dogs and their alerts.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2650 on: December 22, 2021, 02:45:50 PM »

If you believe cadaver dogs should be operated in the same manner as a scent dog at an airport, and if they are not then the search is suspect, then I don’t believe you do understand about scent dogs and their alerts.
IMO random drug searches by police dogs at an airport are less likely to be subject to unconscious handler bias than searches of suspects' houses, cars and possessions. 

« Reply #2651 on: December 22, 2021, 02:53:29 PM »
IMO random drug searches by police dogs at an airport are less likely to be subject to unconscious handler bias than searches of suspects' houses, cars and possessions.

I don't disagree with your assertion.
 But on the other hand there is a school of thought that drug dog handlers could encourage positive alerts from their dog as it grants them probable cause to search the person and who knows what they might find then.
Whether this is true or not I don't know but it sounds plausible to me.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2652 on: December 22, 2021, 03:08:44 PM »

If you had read all the posts I've made what you have potsed totally supports what I've said... I'm too busy to explain at the moment..

Try this.... Why did Grime soend more time in other apartments.. And call eddie back three times to the car.. You will be surprised  at my answer

« Reply #2653 on: December 22, 2021, 03:12:09 PM »
If you had read all the posts I've made what you have potsed totally supports what I've said... I'm too busy to explain at the moment..

Try this.... Why did Grime soend more time in other apartments.. And call eddie back three times to the car.. You will be surprised  at my answer

Go on, surprise me.
I am already surprised that you think a cadaver dog search should follow the same modus operandi as a blind search dog and if he doesn’t, he is doing it wrong.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2654 on: December 22, 2021, 03:56:22 PM »
Go on, surprise me.
I am already surprised that you think a cadaver dog search should follow the same modus operandi as a blind search dog and if he doesn’t, he is doing it wrong.
I've never said Grime was doing it wrong.  In answer to the clsim that the dogs only alerted to things Mccan I've said for things McCann.. That was the only time he called the dig back... I have given the reason fir this in orevuous posts..  And it's not that he was doing it wrong... Almost ready