Author Topic: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Sandra Lean plans to set up Company and another Scottish Charity.
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2021, 03:33:09 PM »

One was not of course talking of an appeal, but that of these aims for a re-trial. Where ones honestly very much comes into play. And what better than having it filmed. So not quite the tittle tattle you are putting it down to. - I know, all pie in the sky, and as you rightly say. Time moves on, witnesses and evidence are lost  along the way. And somewhat foolish of myself in speaking of something, that even with the slim to nil chance already there, of coming to pass - will certainly be beyond a lot of peoples life yrs remaining.

One would be making a fair assumption - That if there was actually a legal team, worth its salt already on board. That from past experience of 'good news' There would be cries of delight as opposed to this somewhat subdued being? - Of these researchers (students?) attempting to put something together. But fresh eyes and minds are definitely needed. And I for one have not been slurring legal teams - Passing comment to the difficult these professionals had to have LM walk free an innocent lad/man. - Is it not yourself, CM and so forth that have slurred these legal teams? 

And of discussing a case at some future point - perhaps a point when one does not have the power of disclosure in Scotland in their hands. There will be no bearing at all, on the nonsense that has been getting spouted for years. A time when each and every statement, every piece of evidence as opposed to this solo case of defence - is there for people to freely see - to say, what a fool I was, to yet again put faith in the writings of those vying for that story?

I would bet that bottom dollar, should anyone legally attempt to take this case forward - it will not be on the basis of anything that Ms Lean has written of. Those OTT assumptions, that narrative of having this school girl absent from classes, of being murdered elsewhere and miraculously transported, blood and all to the place where she actually did die. Of telling the court they were somewhat puzzled as to why no-one was looking in a caravan park, of that policeman writing "left with the boyfriend" this fat coroner, this bleaching a scene, this MK lookalike and all else, Those points that Ms Lean felt the SCCRC should have referred the case on? - and of course the tittle tattle. Rather the tit for tat of "what about them?" - These are not the legal things that will be searched for.

And we know and has been the case for many years - this plight of finding a way to prove that Jodi died later/earlier The very reason that TOD was mentioned. Of soil samples, lava and all else. - The type of tests that are carried out when someone has been dead for some time, of not knowing when they were last seen and so forth.

But you are correct - irrespective of what may happen. Of the legalities of anything. This case will be discussed around Ms Leans work. - And of any future works already in the pipeline - Perhaps the one already half written whilst the papers were sitting with the SCCRC? - who knows. But we do know, that if LM, perhaps at a time when his mother is no longer a factor in any of this- should then admit guilt. There will be no blame upon Ms Lean or anyone else's shoulders for the grief caused to others, these innocent people, the pawns and as Nicholas says - the commodities. The system will be blamed. As we have seen in the Hall and Prout case. And what has happened to the fight for Mathew Hamlen? Who seems to have disappeared? - Has he been cast aside?

These are the people I was speaking of, should this 'Long road to Justice' charity be already cast to the wind. - There are others, not just LM.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2021, 05:06:18 PM »
One was not of course talking of an appeal, but that of these aims for a re-trial. Where ones honestly very much comes into play. And what better than having it filmed. So not quite the tittle tattle you are putting it down to. - I know, all pie in the sky, and as you rightly say. Time moves on, witnesses and evidence are lost  along the way. And somewhat foolish of myself in speaking of something, that even with the slim to nil chance already there, of coming to pass - will certainly be beyond a lot of peoples life yrs remaining.

Aims for a retrial? Surely a simple quashing of the conviction is the aim? Unless you know otherwise?
 But fresh eyes and minds are definitely needed.

Agreed.

And of discussing a case at some future point - perhaps a point when one does not have the power of disclosure in Scotland in their hands. There will be no bearing at all, on the nonsense that has been getting spouted for years. A time when each and every statement, every piece of evidence as opposed to this solo case of defence - is there for people to freely see - to say, what a fool I was, to yet again put faith in the writings of those vying for that story?

Do you see full disclosure of every piece of evidence in a criminal case ever being a possibility? Really?

I would bet that bottom dollar, should anyone legally attempt to take this case forward - it will not be on the basis of anything that Ms Lean has written of. Those OTT assumptions, that narrative of having this school girl absent from classes, of being murdered elsewhere and miraculously transported, blood and all to the place where she actually did die. Of telling the court they were somewhat puzzled as to why no-one was looking in a caravan park, of that policeman writing "left with the boyfriend" this fat coroner, this bleaching a scene, this MK lookalike and all else, Those points that Ms Lean felt the SCCRC should have referred the case on? - and of course the tittle tattle. Rather the tit for tat of "what about them?" - These are not the legal things that will be searched for.

An appeal, if granted, will go forward based on new evidence. Whether Dr Lean will play any part in bringing that evidence forward remains to be seen.

And we know and has been the case for many years - this plight of finding a way to prove that Jodi died later/earlier The very reason that TOD was mentioned. Of soil samples, lava and all else. - The type of tests that are carried out when someone has been dead for some time, of not knowing when they were last seen and so forth.

TOD was mentioned because it’s the single most important factor in the case.

But you are correct - irrespective of what may happen. Of the legalities of anything. This case will be discussed around Ms Leans work. - And of any future works already in the pipeline - Perhaps the one already half written whilst the papers were sitting with the SCCRC? - who knows. But we do know, that if LM, perhaps at a time when his mother is no longer a factor in any of this- should then admit guilt. There will be no blame upon Ms Lean or anyone else's shoulders for the grief caused to others, these innocent people, the pawns and as Nicholas says - the commodities. The system will be blamed. As we have seen in the Hall and Prout case. And what has happened to the fight for Mathew Hamlen? Who seems to have disappeared? - Has he been cast aside?

And if the reverse happens and it is proved that the system, supported by yourself and others, has catastrophically let down not one but two vulnerable children. What then?

These are the people I was speaking of, should this 'Long road to Justice' charity be already cast to the wind. - There are others, not just LM.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2021, 12:50:52 AM »
Jeez more unnamed legal teams   @)(++(* @)(++(*

Smoke and mirrors comes to mind
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”