Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1335474 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #17910 on: July 09, 2024, 12:39:28 PM »
I think its the only thing relating to possible identification.

I haven't heard of anything else so far.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17911 on: July 09, 2024, 12:44:05 PM »

The Police didn't take samples from the scene.  What does that tell you.  They didn't give a **** about Hazel.  Corrupt the lot of them.

The PJ could have put a stop to so much of what happened, who ever it was.  But we all know that.  Nigh on 20 years of violent sexual crimes.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17912 on: July 09, 2024, 01:03:16 PM »
The PJ could have put a stop to so much of what happened, who ever it was.  But we all know that.  Nigh on 20 years of violent sexual crimes.

I don't know who you're talking about, but it obviously can't be Brueckner, because he's innocent.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17913 on: July 09, 2024, 01:15:52 PM »

The Police didn't take samples from the scene.  What does that tell you.  They didn't give a **** about Hazel.  Corrupt the lot of them.

My sympathy is with the PJ, being expected to have to clean up after drunken holiday reps & tourists who leave their home security concerns firmly at home.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17914 on: July 09, 2024, 01:44:57 PM »
I think its the only thing relating to possible identification.

I haven't really been following the trial because I can't be arsed, plus tending the petunia & geraniums is more fulfilling, but anyway, I just read that the birthmark evidence is useless because of data protection laws. This is just plain wrong. Brueckner should have been stripped naked before the court & forced to show his surgery scar imo.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17915 on: July 10, 2024, 04:10:04 PM »

From what I can gather, there are some serious translation errors going on, aided largely by the McCann [ censored word ]s Brigade.  But The Trial for five crimes  of a sexual nature against Brueckner is still ongoing despite the efforts of Fulscher to get evidence dismissed on technical grounds, most of which appear to have been refused;

Basically, if Brueckner is found guilty of even just one of these five charges then he will go to prion and won't be wondering around anywhere in the near future.

Not sure about the McCann Case but no doubt we will find out eventually.  I have got to the point where I don't much care for why they lock him up.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17916 on: July 10, 2024, 05:05:46 PM »
From what I can gather, there are some serious translation errors going on, aided largely by the McCann [ censored word ]s Brigade.  But The Trial for five crimes  of a sexual nature against Brueckner is still ongoing despite the efforts of Fulscher to get evidence dismissed on technical grounds, most of which appear to have been refused;

Basically, if Brueckner is found guilty of even just one of these five charges then he will go to prion and won't be wondering around anywhere in the near future.

Not sure about the McCann Case but no doubt we will find out eventually.  I have got to the point where I don't much care for why they lock him up.

What  request for evidence dismissal have  been refused ?  Have you a list ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17917 on: July 10, 2024, 07:37:34 PM »
What  request for evidence dismissal have  been refused ?  Have you a list ?

Sorry, No.  I'm trying to follow it on Web Sleuths and it's all bit convoluted along with various translation errors and heavy moderation.

Offline Admin

« Reply #17918 on: July 13, 2024, 03:29:21 PM »

Have to agree Eleanor. He really is a nasty piece of work

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17919 on: July 13, 2024, 08:11:16 PM »
Have to agree Eleanor. He really is a nasty piece of work

There has to be enough proof of at least one offence against Brueckner amongst those five charges, although all five are much too familiar.  And more prison time will give The German Prosecution more time to research The Madeleine Case if that is what they need.

If Brueckner is released at the end of his current Sentence then he will just disappear again and to God knows where.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17920 on: July 14, 2024, 09:37:11 AM »
Its not time they need, but hard evidence. Somehow I don't think its there to be found however long they look at Bruekner..
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17921 on: July 14, 2024, 05:02:33 PM »
Its not time they need, but hard evidence. Somehow I don't think its there to be found however long they look at Bruekner..

There is obviously some evidence, but it appears to be not enough.  Why would a Prosecutor do this?  He must have a reason.

Offline Admin

« Reply #17922 on: July 14, 2024, 06:10:46 PM »
There is obviously some evidence, but it appears to be not enough.  Why would a Prosecutor do this?  He must have a reason.

I don't believe they have anything concrete connecting him to Madeleine, just hearsay from an unreliable witness he allegedly boasted to in what was most probably just an attempt to big himself up.

Not really the sort of thing you do if you had indeed murdered someone is it?

Buckner was and is many things but I don't believe he is a killer.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 06:14:44 PM by Admin »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17923 on: July 14, 2024, 07:26:48 PM »
I don't believe they have anything concrete connecting him to Madeleine, just hearsay from an unreliable witness he allegedly boasted to in what was most probably just an attempt to big himself up.

There doesn't appear to be any evidence that he has ever killed anyone.  But he might've abducted her.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17924 on: July 15, 2024, 06:32:12 PM »

Upon what do you base this belief?  Do you have a special talent that enables you to discern killers from non killers? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly