Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 239887 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
"Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« on: March 08, 2021, 07:00:27 PM »
Has anyone read this book? 

Whatever you might or might not  think about Sandra, the book gives a lot of detail, and I would recommend it.

I would be very interested to read a book by someone who believes Luke is guilty, but , as far as I'm aware, nobody has written one!

Offline faithlilly

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 07:16:47 PM »
Has anyone read this book? 

Whatever you might or might not  think about Sandra, the book gives a lot of detail, and I would recommend it.

I would be very interested to read a book by someone who believes Luke is guilty, but , as far as I'm aware, nobody has written one!

Heartily agree. It’s an excellent book. What was your feeling after you read it mrswah?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 07:38:36 PM »
Heartily agree. It’s an excellent book. What was your feeling after you read it mrswah?

I think it makes an excellent case for Luke's possible innocence, which is why I would like to read a book by someone who can make a compelling case for his guilt.  I am aware that I'm only reading one side, and am therefore, not in a position to take a side-------but it seems that there are a lot of questions to be asked about this case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 07:49:58 PM »
Did Sandra Lean publish Luke Mitchell’s witness statements in full?

And if not why not?

And who fact checked her book?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 08:06:22 PM »

And if not why not?

Thankfully not the same people who fact check the tabloid articles you’re so keen on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 08:09:08 PM »
What’s the answer to the questions do you know or not?

And if not why not?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:14:32 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 09:15:16 PM »
I got the book a couple of years ago. I thought it had a lot of information and puts forward a good case for reasonable doubt in my opinion.

Sandra did a q and a on her Facebook the other day, looks like it might be a weekly thing. Be a chance for people here to ask stuff direct.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 09:48:18 PM »
I got the book a couple of years ago. I thought it had a lot of information and puts forward a good case for reasonable doubt in my opinion.

Sandra did a q and a on her Facebook the other day, looks like it might be a weekly thing. Be a chance for people here to ask stuff direct.

Thanks for that. I'll have a look. I've just caught up with the recent documentary!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 10:39:14 PM »
Thanks for that. I'll have a look. I've just caught up with the recent documentary!

The original Frontline Scotland documentary on the case is a good addition to the new documentary.

https://youtu.be/-m-zHEUOFR0

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:45 PM »
The original Frontline Scotland documentary on the case is a good addition to the new documentary.

https://youtu.be/-m-zHEUOFR0

Thank you!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 12:42:13 PM »
The police have recently been referred to as ‘dirty perverts’ for apparently questioning Luke Mitchell on his ‘sex life’

Does Sandra Lean explore in her book how and why police might do this ?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:30:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 02:32:40 PM »
The police have recently been referred to as ‘dirty perverts’ for apparently questioning Luke Mitchell on his ‘sex like’

Does Sandra Lean explore in her book how and why police might do this ?

Good question as we are told that there was no sexual element to the crime.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 10:06:03 AM »
‘Making a murderer’ superfan Paul Capaldi recently read an excerpt from Sandra Leans book & referred to her as Sandra ‘Lane’ during his podcast via his YouTube channel

However apparently Sandra Lean states in the introduction of her book,

‘Truth seeking is a precarious task and often maligned pursuit - to be labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist, interfering do-gooder, fame seeker, evil bitch, murderer lover, sicko - these are the reactions of many who are afraid of the truth’

From my viewpoint - especially in relation to her involvement with Billy Middleton (http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg385712.html#msg385712)
& killer Simon Hall - it is Sandra lean who appears to be afraid of the truth

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-as-dad-of-annalise-middleton-sets-1019199
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 01:17:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 02:29:57 PM »
‘Making a murderer’ superfan Paul Capaldi recently read an excerpt from Sandra Leans book & referred to her as Sandra ‘Lane’ during his podcast via his YouTube channel

However apparently Sandra Lean states in the introduction of her book,

Truth seeking is a precarious task and often maligned pursuit - to be labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist, interfering do-gooder, fame seeker, evil bitch, murderer lover, sicko - these are the reactions of many who are afraid of the truth’

From my viewpoint - especially in relation to her involvement with Billy Middleton (http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg385712.html#msg385712)
& killer Simon Hall - it is Sandra lean who appears to be afraid of the truth

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-as-dad-of-annalise-middleton-sets-1019199

I don’t know if Sandra Lean goes into the details or gives dates as to when she’s alleged to have been ‘labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist, interfering do-gooder, fame seeker, evil bitch, murderer lover, sicko’

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:09:59 PM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 03:10:33 PM »
It's all very unseemly.  8(8-))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly