Off Topic and General Discussions > Off topic, general discussions and the Wide Awake Club.

Murder of Alistair Wilson.

<< < (2/2)

Admin:

--- Quote from: EYES4LIES2 on June 30, 2022, 01:24:44 PM ---Exactly. You would’ve thought if he was meant to put something in the envelope he wouldn’t have been bewildered by it being empty, he would’ve expected it to be empty.

Usually in these kind of hits we would see a getaway vehicle to be found burned out close by, or abandoned near by. Does this suggest they weren’t in a car and lived close to the gun disposal site?

I have a Theory that would explain everything as we are given it, but I was interested in others thoughts.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't there some mention of a suspicious boat in the harbour at Inverness?   The little quaint tourist town of Inverness is not exactly the sort of place where shootings tend to happen which in self is an oddity.

EYES4LIES2:
There was yes very early on but this was very quickly ruled out. I think that was just the media speculation to be honest.

It was Actually Nairn, an ever quieter idilic seaside town, where there had not been a murder in over 40 years! Even that was two friends fighting at a wedding.

The police early on were very poor,  leading to this case going off the table very early on. Then for over a decade there was no active investigation.

His widow deserves to be vindicated from the vicious online trolls who accuse her, and their sons deserve to know who took their daddy away!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version