Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9341 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2022, 11:32:33 AM »
Read the article I posted from this part down,  it is separate from the part about the nanny -

When shown a picture of the paedophile, one British woman who was questioned by detectives at the time of the abduction, told The Sun: 'That's the man I saw.'

Was it Tamsin Silence who spoke to the Sun?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2022, 11:55:29 AM »
I wonder why there is SUCH a concerted effort to rubbish this woman and her father on this and other forums?  Why do some people apparently feel so threatened by what they have allegedly  said?  It's quite extraordinary!   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2022, 01:26:11 PM »
So iyo Brueckner looks like someone who appeared in a video commissioned by the McCanns.

Yep, to find that man with his special hollowed out look must have needed the input of someone giving the relevant information.   The Mccanns will have interviewed Tasmin Silence and the other witnesses of this man and have got additional information about him.   My bet is that it was Tasmin because her description of * The man * was so full of detail.   What an observant girl.

And congratulations to David Edgar.   Seems he did a good job finding such a man.

It is remarkable just how alike * This man * and Breuckners bodies are.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/15/15/39315326-9262497-Christian_Brueckner_has_been_pictured_inside_an_abandoned_factor-a-1_1613403791703.jpg

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/MadeleineWasHere1.jpg

Offline Brietta

« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2022, 01:35:06 PM »
So iyo Brueckner looks like someone who appeared in a video commissioned by the McCanns.

Obviously you did not bother to read Sadie's post building on VS's post quoting the description of the watcher witnessed by many outside the McCann apartment prior to May 3 2007.

At least two of whom have identified the man they witnessed as Brueckner and who knows how many others.

From what we have seen in the press it is obvious that
  • the Portuguese police had Brueckner's photograph in their possession five days after Madeleine's abduction.
  • the Portuguese police knew his name
  • the Portuguese police were actively looking for Brueckner in connection with Madeleine's abduction.

So despite Brueckner being firmly on the radar of the Portuguese police it seems he was never found or was actively looked for.

Why wasn't he?  Somebody, somewhere within the Portuguese judiciary police was interested enough or knew enough about him to include him in the inquiry almost at inception.

When looking for motives I think it would be worthwhile if a thorough investigation was carried out into the early days anomalies such as this very glaring one.  Particularly in relation and conjunction with the latest spate of Amaral lies which once again seeks to knock Brueckner off radar much as he was in 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2022, 06:47:27 PM »
I wonder why there is SUCH a concerted effort to rubbish this woman and her father on this and other forums?  Why do some people apparently feel so threatened by what they have allegedly  said?  It's quite extraordinary!

Tamsin told the police what she saw. No one has any dispute with her.

Her father decided to monetise his daughter’s role in the case. That’s not threatening just rather sleazy.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2022, 06:49:47 PM »
Tamsin told the police what she saw. No one has any dispute with her.

Her father decided to monetise his daughter’s role in the case. That’s not threatening just rather sleazy.
Do you know this for a fact?  A yes or no answer will suffice.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2022, 06:50:42 PM »
Obviously you did not bother to read Sadie's post building on VS's post quoting the description of the watcher witnessed by many outside the McCann apartment prior to May 3 2007.

At least two of whom have identified the man they witnessed as Brueckner and who knows how many others.

From what we have seen in the press it is obvious that
  • the Portuguese police had Brueckner's photograph in their possession five days after Madeleine's abduction.
  • the Portuguese police knew his name
  • the Portuguese police were actively looking for Brueckner in connection with Madeleine's abduction.

So despite Brueckner being firmly on the radar of the Portuguese police it seems he was never found or was actively looked for.

Why wasn't he?  Somebody, somewhere within the Portuguese judiciary police was interested enough or knew enough about him to include him in the inquiry almost at inception.

When looking for motives I think it would be worthwhile if a thorough investigation was carried out into the early days anomalies such as this very glaring one.  Particularly in relation and conjunction with the latest spate of Amaral lies which once again seeks to knock Brueckner off radar much as he was in 2007.

By the same measures OG has had access to the same information regarding Brueckner since 2011 and did absolutely nothing with it until 2017.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2022, 06:51:15 PM »
Do you know this for a fact?  A yes or no answer will suffice.

Yes.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2022, 06:56:21 PM »
Furthmore prove he lied about his daughter’s claim.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2022, 07:02:30 PM »
Furthmore prove he lied about his daughter’s claim.

Prove his daughter identified Brueckner….anything from the horse’s mouth will do.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2022, 07:08:48 PM »
Prove his daughter identified Brueckner….anything from the horse’s mouth will do.
So you are basically lying when you claim to know for a fact that he invented the claim for cash.  Thought so.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2022, 07:14:35 PM »

Well she didn't identify him ftom any photos shown to her when she was interviewed on 9th May.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2022, 07:19:06 PM »
So you are basically lying when you claim to know for a fact that he invented the claim for cash.  Thought so.

His poor daughter. Either the evidence she gave is under judicial secrecy but was leaked to the papers by her dad for money….not good or he simply made it up for money…again not good.

What a sleaze.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2022, 07:22:44 PM »
His poor daughter. Either the evidence she gave is under judicial secrecy but was leaked to the papers by her dad for money….not good or he simply made it up for money…again not good.

What a sleaze.
You’re a bit of a sleaze for blatantly lying to this forum IMO.  I think actually it’s called libel.