Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352873 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2013, 06:11:29 PM »
im glad you understand what im talking g about no one wants those things for maddie but its the  truth  if she truly is alive the mcanns are strangers to her and she would have to totally   ajust to more strangers do you think she  would trust anyone if she was  supposdly with   a abductor all this time?? she would never trust anyone again and pros have said in the past she would forget but she wouldnt not trauma like that

I know from experience about abuse and how it can affect someone.

Anyway its obvious there will be a problem its the only life she would have known.

How many people can actually say they remember what they did from 0-3 years old...really....

I have a vague memory of when i was five getting a pink ballet wrap thats about it.

AND people who have been traumatised find it easier to block things off its a coping mechanism.

I find it sad that when someone posts sensibly people then accuse them of being experts.

Well sometimes people just are.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2013, 06:12:14 PM »
you would have to be stupid to believe that

You would have to be stupid NOT to believe that..... ?{)(**

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »
I know from experience about abuse and how it can affect someone.

Anyway its obvious there will be a problem its the only life she would have known.

How many people can actually say they remember what they did from 0-3 years old...really....

I have a vague memory of when i was five getting a pink ballet wrap thats about it.

AND people who have been traumatised find it easier to block things off its a coping mechanism.

I find it sad that when someone posts sensibly people then accuse them of being experts.

Well sometimes people just are.

the human brain starts to  remember memories fully at about aged  4  or 5 so maddie would have  no memory of her former life IF she is alive i remember  things  clearly  from about aged  5 or  6   not much before that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2013, 06:16:20 PM »
what I do believe is that if Maddie was found alive, depending on her circumstances what would happen to her long term future would be extremely complex and involve the courts and mediacl experts.To suggest she would jump into the McCanns arms is plain stupid

CPN

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
what I do believe is that if Maddie was found alive, depending on her circumstances what would happen to her long term future would be extremely complex and involve the courts and mediacl experts.To suggest she would jump into the McCanns arms is plain stupid

Cheers davel - the second time we are in agreement!!  ?{)(**

Benita

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »
the human brain starts to  remember memories fully at about aged  4  or 5 so maddie would have  no memory of her former life IF she is alive i remember  things  clearly  from about aged  5 or  6   not much before that

Madeleine as her name is (not maddie) was 4 years old just about to to start school ..I think she would remember some of her past at that age..i remember the first day I a started school very well ..so you cant just assume madeleine!! wont remember ...

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:49 PM »
Madeleine as her name is (not maddie) was 4 years old just about to to start school ..I think she would remember some of her past at that age..i remember the first day I a started school very well ..so you cant just assume madeleine!! wont remember ...

I think Madeleine would remember some of her past too. Look how close they all were, and she adored her mommy and daddy. The twins too. She was due to start school that year, and everyone said what a bright child she is.

There's brains and there's brains. You can get kiddies aged 3/4 with more brains than some older kids.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Cariad

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2013, 07:53:04 PM »
I think Madeleine would remember some of her past too. Look how close they all were, and she adored her mommy and daddy. The twins too. She was due to start school that year, and everyone said what a bright child she is.

There's brains and there's brains. You can get kiddies aged 3/4 with more brains than some older kids.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but that post illiterates exactly what I mean about getting too involved. We don't know Madeleine Mccann! She is a photograph to us. A picture in a magazine and a portrait painted by distressed parents. I don't anyone would relate all the annoying or bad things their kids had done if they were missing or deceased. Not that they'd intend to be deceptive, but we tend to have rose coloured glasses in times like that.

I've also never heard a parent say that there kid is 'nice but dim' or 'a bit dense really'.

This Idea you have of a perfect child is in your head DCI. She doesn't know nor ever has existed, except in the eyes of her family.

I think my sons are the closest things to perfection in the world. I'm not sure everyone would agree with me though. They'd be too busy thinking the same about their own children for a start.

If she is alive and is found, I really think that whole family should be given another identity and move someone nice and far away. Like the Amazon rain forest..

Offline DCI

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but that post illiterates exactly what I mean about getting too involved. We don't know Madeleine Mccann! She is a photograph to us. A picture in a magazine and a portrait painted by distressed parents. I don't anyone would relate all the annoying or bad things their kids had done if they were missing or deceased. Not that they'd intend to be deceptive, but we tend to have rose coloured glasses in times like that.

I've also never heard a parent say that there kid is 'nice but dim' or 'a bit dense really'.

This Idea you have of a perfect child is in your head DCI. She doesn't know nor ever has existed, except in the eyes of her family.

I think my sons are the closest things to perfection in the world. I'm not sure everyone would agree with me though. They'd be too busy thinking the same about their own children for a start.

If she is alive and is found, I really think that whole family should be given another identity and move someone nice and far away. Like the Amazon rain forest..

Would you like to point out where I've said any of what you posted?

As for them moving, why should they, just to please you?

You might like the Amazon rain forest.

Cariad

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2013, 08:18:04 PM »
Would you like to point out where I've said any of what you posted?

As for them moving, why should they, just to please you?

You might like the Amazon rain forest.

Bolded for you. I'd love to live in the Amazon rain forest! Not to please me, no. For there protection and privacy.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2013, 09:01:11 PM »
I don't understand what is the point of the discussion of 'how Madeleine would behave and feel when she is found'

The best thing for her is really to be found and to be surrounded by her family members.

There is nothing else on this earth better than that for her.

Offline DCI

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »

Don't need rose tinted glasses, to know how many have said Madeleine is a bright girl. Anything wrong with that?

where did I say "parents say that there kid is 'nice but dim' or 'a bit dense really'"?.

Cariad

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2013, 10:26:28 PM »
Don't need rose tinted glasses, to know how many have said Madeleine is a bright girl. Anything wrong with that?

where did I say "parents say that there kid is 'nice but dim' or 'a bit dense really'"?.

No, you misunderstood. I was saying that no one ever says that about their own kids. We all say our kids are incredibly bright.

Not all kids are though, it's just that those nearest and dearest don't see it.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2013, 12:00:22 AM »
Since this is the thread about latest news on Madeleine, there are some news from the tomorrows papers in Portugal.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pj-analisa-sinais-de-telefones-no-caso-maddie

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Research : Inspectors returned to the Ocean Club in the Algarve
PJ analyzes phone signals in Maddie case
Antennas let you know what zone they were suspects and witnesses
The Judicial Police was already on the ground to realize that mobile telephone masts are located near the Ocean Club , in Lagos, the resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007 . The purpose of the inspectors will make triangulation Cellphones crucial witnesses and possible suspects that may be identified in the process , which has now been reopened . The signals from the antennas of mobile phones allow you to narrow down the area in which each person was on the night of the disappearance .
The inspectors of the Judicial Police were in the village of Praia da Luz for nearly a month , where they have a new analysis of the ground.
During the day yesterday , the Judicial Police was also listening to some witnesses who had been identified as important in the reanalysis of the case made ​​by the inspectors of Porto for two years . Efforts have elapsed throughout the day .
When the Morning Post found for now is not expected to need to be carried out searches.
One of the fundamental steps for research will also be reconstituted, that never came to be made and , as reported yesterday the CM , have now been accepted by the McCanns . Kate and Gerry proved to be available to participate in the reconstruction and show , so the inspectors where they were the night of the crime. Remember that the couple was having dinner in a restaurant of the resort , while Madeleine and the two twin brothers were sleeping in the room.
The research focuses now on PJ abduction theory and the possibility of the girl, who at the time was about to complete four years have been taken from the room by pedophiles .

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2013, 05:47:27 AM »
Thanks for that.

I wonder if the PJ are playing a very clever game....

Keep your enemys close.......