Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1214906 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #15090 on: January 26, 2022, 03:31:49 PM »
                                                               😁

Interesting that posters on WS have also embarked on an in context discussion of German translation ~ the difference being it is a meaningful discussion rather than the jumbled one liners we've been subjected to here.

...  what is interesting is the sentences before the last one - "Sie sprechen von einer Vielzahl an Beweisen und Indizien. Welche wird die Öffentlichkeit wohl bald erfahren." They [BKA] speak about a multitude of evidence/proof and indications/clues. Which ones the public will soon find out" Webslueths

There follows a discussion on the meaning of "indiz" and it seems there are a few nuances;  illustrating that meaningful translation is an art.

Thank you.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #15091 on: January 26, 2022, 10:13:16 PM »
Robbyn Swan and Anthony Summers on GB News at 10.20pm tonight giving their opinion into the Madeleine McCann case and whether the case against Christian Bruckner will be dropped.

Not to be missed!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 10:19:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #15092 on: January 26, 2022, 10:26:17 PM »
Robbyn Swan and Anthony Summers on GB News at 10.20pm tonight giving their opinion into the Madeleine McCann case and whether the case against Christian Bruckner will be dropped.

Not to be missed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIU2aMImMQ
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15093 on: January 26, 2022, 10:30:46 PM »

Not to be missed!
Well that didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know but thanks anyway, at least it gives the Summers & Swann scoffers some new material to jeer at.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #15094 on: January 26, 2022, 11:02:39 PM »
Well that didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know but thanks anyway, at least it gives the Summers & Swann scoffers some new material to jeer at.

I think we will be hard pushed to find a more boring couple on GB News.  What a waste of air time!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:42:09 PM by Myster »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15096 on: January 26, 2022, 11:39:47 PM »
I think we will be hard pushed to find a more boring couple on GB News.  What a waste of air time!
What did you expect?  Amazing new revelations?  A complete volte-face where they come out as McCann sceptics?  A strip-show?  It wa my first experience of GB News and I can’t imagine it gets very much more sensational than that tbh.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #15097 on: January 26, 2022, 11:51:07 PM »
What did you expect?  Amazing new revelations?  A complete volte-face where they come out as McCann sceptics?  A strip-show?  It wa my first experience of GB News and I can’t imagine it gets very much more sensational than that tbh.
But it's the home of Frogage your favourite punch bag, so you should tune in... frequently.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15098 on: January 27, 2022, 12:12:39 PM »

It certainly wasn't news to us but it would be interesting to be able to make a true comparison about what is and is not common knowledge about Madeleine McCann's case in other countries.

For example I don't think the Policia Judiciaria did much, if anything to publicise the alleged Smith sighting either at the time or since.

From information in the following https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1556392/madeleine-mccann-news-suspect-Christian-b-online-chat-claims it would seem a German audience is likewise in the dark about the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.
That is inclusive of his surname ~ in Germany he is known as Christian B.

MADELEINE MCCANN'S suspected kidnapper allegedly told an online confidant that he wanted to "capture something small and use it for days" in shocking messages that have now come to light.
By ALEKS PHILLIPS
19:24, Wed, Jan 26, 2022

Today, German news outlet RTL revealed it had acquired secret chat logs of Christian B’s conversations on the dark web.

RTL said that officers had become aware of the online chats after Christian B’s girlfriend reported him in 2015 for an attack and police searched his home.

One wonders how much of the forthcoming television documentary on Brueckner will come as a surprise to the German public at large.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 12:14:43 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #15099 on: January 27, 2022, 12:58:20 PM »
It certainly wasn't news to us but it would be interesting to be able to make a true comparison about what is and is not common knowledge about Madeleine McCann's case in other countries.

For example I don't think the Policia Judiciaria did much, if anything to publicise the alleged Smith sighting either at the time or since.

From information in the following https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1556392/madeleine-mccann-news-suspect-Christian-b-online-chat-claims it would seem a German audience is likewise in the dark about the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.
That is inclusive of his surname ~ in Germany he is known as Christian B.

MADELEINE MCCANN'S suspected kidnapper allegedly told an online confidant that he wanted to "capture something small and use it for days" in shocking messages that have now come to light.
By ALEKS PHILLIPS
19:24, Wed, Jan 26, 2022

Today, German news outlet RTL revealed it had acquired secret chat logs of Christian B’s conversations on the dark web.

RTL said that officers had become aware of the online chats after Christian B’s girlfriend reported him in 2015 for an attack and police searched his home.

One wonders how much of the forthcoming television documentary on Brueckner will come as a surprise to the German public at large.
Old news, I mean a good year old, but thanks.
As for 'something small', maybe it was a weasel or rabbit perhaps.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Myster

« Reply #15100 on: January 27, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
Wind the timeline back to 22:20 if you missed it.
A repeat just in case you were asleep when broadcast live last night... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYuazSalN8

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15101 on: January 27, 2022, 01:57:27 PM »
Mr Summers seems to have taken various sightings by people he describes as credible witnesses and mixed them all up together. He says;

There was a man with a white van standing in the street watching 5A. A similar man came into the apartment; seen by the person living in the apartment above. He had light blond hair and was pock-marked.

The man seen in the street had fair hair one cm long and what she descibed as small pimples from shaving but no white van was mentioned (Tamsin Silence).
A white van was mentioned by Derek Flack, but the man he saw was dark-haired. long at the back, and he had stubble.
The man seen by the niece of the person living in the apartment above was leaving another apartment and wasn't described as pock-marked, although he was blond.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #15102 on: January 27, 2022, 03:14:27 PM »
Mr Summers seems to have taken various sightings by people he describes as credible witnesses and mixed them all up together. He says;

There was a man with a white van standing in the street watching 5A. A similar man came into the apartment; seen by the person living in the apartment above. He had light blond hair and was pock-marked.

The man seen in the street had fair hair one cm long and what she descibed as small pimples from shaving but no white van was mentioned (Tamsin Silence).
A white van was mentioned by Derek Flack, but the man he saw was dark-haired. long at the back, and he had stubble.
The man seen by the niece of the person living in the apartment above was leaving another apartment and wasn't described as pock-marked, although he was blond.

Doesn't really matter... Its what Wolters says that's important

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15103 on: January 27, 2022, 03:56:19 PM »
Doesn't really matter... Its what Wolters says that's important

I think it's what he does that matters, and so far all he's done is make unsupported claims and encourage a media frenzy.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #15104 on: January 27, 2022, 04:08:15 PM »
I think it's what he does that matters, and so far all he's done is make unsupported claims and encourage a media frenzy.

It could be argued he's failing in that without any charges being laid at CB's cell door.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.