Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 120605 times)

Offline faithlilly

If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« on: July 05, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 06:58:54 PM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

Thats a toughie.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 06:59:02 PM »
I don't think he's involved in MM's disappeance.

I've always thought OG will be wound up next year when MM turns 18 yoa. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 07:01:53 PM »
I don't think he's involved in MM's disappeance.

I've always thought OG will be wound up next year when MM turns 18 yoa.

Madeleine is ward of court, imo thats the reason OG can't go with her death, its up to the court to decide, obviously no evidence or the Germans haven't produced it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 07:03:07 PM »

Thats a toughie.

Indeed and in my mind you can’t believe one without accepting the other.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 07:03:25 PM »

Any sensible person wouldnt make any decision without knowing what the evidence is...but feel free to carry on.
Grange will stop when they have nothing worthwhile to investigate...its that simple.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 07:11:33 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »
Any sensible person wouldnt make any decision without knowing what the evidence is...but feel free to carry on.
grange will stop when they have nothing worthwhile to investigate...its that simple.

At this point there certainly isn’t enough evidence to charge Brueckner and there may never be. TBH I’m not sure the thread applies to you as as things stand I don’t think you believe he was involved.

Offline jassi

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 07:13:37 PM »

As long as the McCanns are not implicated in any way, I'm sure supporters will accept anything.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 07:14:57 PM »
At this point there certainly isn’t enough evidence to charge Brueckner and there may never be. TBH I’m not sure the thread applies to you as as things stand I don’t think you believe he was involved.

I think its quite possible he was involved based what his friends have said...based on his previous convictions...but it depends what this concrete evidence is. Im sure you are aware of the phrase..."the police are not looking for anyone else in this case"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 07:15:45 PM »
As long as the McCanns are not implicated in any way, I'm sure supporters will accept anything.

They are not implicated as things stand

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 07:24:09 PM »
I don’t really understand what point the OP is trying to make.  If Operation Grange is terminated without resolution then why wouldn’t I accept it?  What choice would anyone have anyway?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 07:36:20 PM »
I think its quite possible he was involved based what his friends have said...based on his previous convictions...but it depends what this concrete evidence is. Im sure you are aware of the phrase..."the police are not looking for anyone else in this case"

Hewlett’s criminal record was just as horrific, we had stories from friends and he wasn’t far from PDL on the 3rd of May yet he had no part in Madeleine’s disappearance. Brueckner could be another Hewlett.

There is no concrete evidence or the German police would have charged him.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 07:38:28 PM »

It's all tabloid/media fodder imo which you see with all these cases.  The tabloids would have us believe Amanda Knox was involved in the murder of Meredith Kercher on the basis she performed some cartwheels shortly afterwards:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/amanda-knox-did-cartwheels-after-merediths-death-28468668.html

I doubt very much his previous amounts to anything other than petty crime. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 07:40:09 PM »

Where have investigating authorities said they're not looking for anyone else? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2020, 07:40:36 PM »
It's all tabloid/media fodder imo which you see with all these cases.  The tabloids would have us believe Amanda Knox was involved in the murder of Meredith Kercher on the basis she performed some cartwheels shortly afterwards:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/amanda-knox-did-cartwheels-after-merediths-death-28468668.html

I doubt very much his previous amounts to anything other than petty crime.

Then I think your judgement is extremely poor....unless you think rape and paedophilia are trivial...and then I know your judgement is poor