Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121315 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2020, 08:10:18 PM »
He is 43 yoa and for most of his life he has been a free man.  If he was committing serious offences he would have spent large chunks of his life incarcerated.
So the child abuse and rape convictions are petty crimes or didn’t happen, is that what you are saying?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2020, 08:12:30 PM »
Where have the German police said anything about a phone linked to CB in the vicinity of 5A?

I believe the masts around PDL wouldn’t have been that precise.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2020, 08:13:18 PM »
Not if you commit those crimes in Portugal it seems...are you rally suggesting hes only  a petty criminal...thats absurd

And yet it seems the Portuguese convicted him of fuel theft?

Portugal is a modern democratic country where the rule of law applies.  Its not some under developed, lawless, sub-saharan African state. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2020, 08:14:16 PM »
I believe the masts around PDL wouldn’t have been that precise.

That's very much my understanding. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »

Portugal is a modern democratic country where the rule of law applies.  Its not some under developed, lawless, sub-saharan African state.

he committed rape in portugal...he's been found guilty of that
he exposed himself to children and masturbated in front of them in portugal...no charges

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2020, 08:28:49 PM »
So the child abuse and rape convictions are petty crimes or didn’t happen, is that what you are saying?

Where's the evidence he has spent more than a few months in jail at any given time?

From the BKA website:

Between 1995 and 2007 he lived more or less permanently in the Algarve, including for a few years in a house between Lagos and Praia da Luz. During this period, he pursued several odd jobs in the Lagos area, including in the catering trade. There are also indications that he also made his living by committing crimes such as burglary theft in hotel complexes and holiday apartments as well as drug trafficking.

Furthermore, the suspect has been sentenced to imprisonment on multiple occasions for the sexual abuse of children. Most of his contacts should not be aware of this.

- For 12 years he was living in Portugal
- Indications he made his living by committing crimes
- Indication?
- Imprisonment on multiple occasions for the sexual abuse of children
- When?  Not all the time he lived in Portugal.  If multiple from his time in Germany then why were the sentences not getting longer for repeat offending?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2020, 08:30:42 PM »
he committed rape in portugal...he's been found guilty of that
he exposed himself to children and masturbated in front of them in portugal...no charges

Where's the evidence of the rape conviction and where's the evidence he exposed himself and masturbated in front of children in Portugal? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2020, 08:32:25 PM »
Where's the evidence of the rape conviction and where's the evidence he exposed himself and masturbated in front of children in Portugal?

Evidence has been provided but unless he did it in front of you I dont think you would accept it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53DQ_DFewo&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 08:36:52 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2020, 08:46:37 PM »
Where's the evidence he has spent more than a few months in jail at any given time?

From the BKA website:

Between 1995 and 2007 he lived more or less permanently in the Algarve, including for a few years in a house between Lagos and Praia da Luz. During this period, he pursued several odd jobs in the Lagos area, including in the catering trade. There are also indications that he also made his living by committing crimes such as burglary theft in hotel complexes and holiday apartments as well as drug trafficking.

Furthermore, the suspect has been sentenced to imprisonment on multiple occasions for the sexual abuse of children. Most of his contacts should not be aware of this.

- For 12 years he was living in Portugal
- Indications he made his living by committing crimes
- Indication?
- Imprisonment on multiple occasions for the sexual abuse of children
- When?  Not all the time he lived in Portugal.  If multiple from his time in Germany then why were the sentences not getting longer for repeat offending?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2020, 08:58:33 PM »

Please refer to the BKA website.  It makes no mention of a rape conviction. 

If he was sentenced for child sex abuse in Germany on multiple occasions I'm wondering why the sentences were not getting progressively longer for repeat offending, which begs the question how he has spent so much of his time with his liberty in tact.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2020, 09:03:46 PM »

If he was sentenced for child sex abuse in Germany on multiple occasions I'm wondering why the sentences were not getting progressively longer for repeat offending, which begs the question how he has spent so much of his time with his liberty in tact.

There is no mention of the rape conviction because although he was found guilty on overwhelming evidence he has  appealed on a technicality re his extradition for the trial...he carried out the rape.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2020, 09:08:01 PM »

Basically it seems to me that you believe the German police are perpetuating a giant fraud on the world.  Could you explain why they would do this?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2020, 09:14:41 PM »
Basically it seems to me that you believe the German police are perpetuating a giant fraud on the world.  Could you explain why they would do this?

perhaps Holly thinks it could involve MI5

Offline Anthro

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2020, 09:22:37 PM »

Have you been to Sub-Saharan Africa?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2020, 09:42:32 PM »
There is no mention of the rape conviction because although he was found guilty on overwhelming evidence he has  appealed on a technicality re his extradition for the trial...he carried out the rape.

Cite please.